World of Warships Admiralty /wowsg/

The Yamato, because shotgun diplomacy

*****NEW TO THE GAME?*****
Tell us your server and get a referral code from a fellow /wowsg/ to get extra bonus credits/flags/XP and two free premium ships (one instantly, one after you research a T6 ship).

>Mostly updated guide
pastebin.com/mAat47Cb (Kuma) (Khorosho) (Nanodesu) (Poi)

>5.16 LIVE
worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/update-notes-0516/

>0.6.0 Public Test
worldofwarships.asia/en/news/announcements/public-test-060-key-feature/

>2016 in a nutshell
worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/and-79-url-gags

>January Event Calendar + Ship Class specific boosts
worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/failed-resolutions/

>Captain Skill restructuring+XP caculator
shipcomrade.com/captcalc
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Ak36oGXq8cTaZdv9_i5R-6P407suCshYvErkUVT3E_s/edit#gid=1917108882

>New Year Medals + Missions
forum.worldofwarships.com/index.php?/topic/108298-christmas-hidden-achievements/

>Christmas Luckboxes (Chance for premiums or show love for your favourite /wowsg/ until Jan 18)
santa.worldofwarships.com/en/#/
santa.worldofwarships.eu/en/#/

>Leaked info from Russian Server
thedailybounce.net/2016/12/20/world-of-warships-some-information-from-russian-server-7/

>Graf Spee and Tier 6 camo+ship missions
worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/bobbarkersfaveship/

>Kamikaze Premium on sale (Bugger!)
worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/og_minekaze/

>Statistic tracker - Stalk your favourite /wowsg/!:
warships.today
wows-numbers.com/
wowstats.org/
maplesyrup.sweet.coocan.jp/wows/index.html

>In-game chat channel:
NA Channel: Search for 'Veeky Forums' channel by Antibully_ranger
EU Channel: "Official Veeky Forums channel", password is "vidya"
SEA Channel: Veeky Forums

>Clans
[BOTES] on NA Contact Precisionista Full At the moment
[BOTES] on SEA Contact Benlisquare
[HOTEL] on EU Contact Rex1121

Last Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/wows-stats/wows-stats
forum.worldofwarships.com/index.php?/topic/1697-what-we-know-about-ships-updated-30112016/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

github.com/wows-stats/wows-stats
Start here.

xth for nuke shell

3rd for Roon is best Tier 9.

These are subject to change:

Why is the post timer so high here?

>Worcester as a Tier VIII
>Wichita as a Tier IX

Exactly how high was the person who draw this thing up?

>some monstrosity
lel

why were these made for ants? Ants dont know what botes is.

divisions MM like the "heaviest" ship in division, there, fixed
of course slavs can't make it so cause of confusing new players ((((((

Lexington as a BC would have worse armor, less HP and fewer guns than Amagi. Even with fantasy upgrades, it would belong at tier 7.

I just love how the Royal Navy told the USN about their plans for Hood, a battlecruiser with almost battleship-level armor, with the recommendation that the Americans should build similar ships...and the USN response was to take their existing battlecruiser design and REDUCE the already inadequate armor. Even better was the idiotic "logic" involved in this decision: that building true fast battleships would render all the slow battleships (like the Standard Types) obsolete, and they didn't want that to happen. As if by refusing to build their own fast battleships, the USN could've somehow prevented other nations from building them. Especially since Hood already existed.

High enough that he put the Lexington at Tier VIII and added a dumb fucking fantasy Iowa aircraft carrier as Tier X because )))

Any Burger here, who can give me some numbers on people playing during primetime?
Due to being stuck there, cause of no account transfer to the EU Server, I'm only seeing 5000 to 8000 players during the time I usually play.
How is it looking there when it is not during the middle of the night ?

It's cobbled together from notes from the developers themselves during the alpha/beta. There used to be a wiki had everything cited.

Keep in mind that plans change: this IJN chart is the best example of that. Not everything is in concrete, but it gives us a good idea of where the developers intend to go.

14-15k during primetime aka now

Currently 15.8k online for me.

HA

That just means the developers have been silent on the issue. I don't have charts for the Commonwealth, Poland, or "Pan-Asia".

15k or so, but been rising lately and I've seen up to 18k some days.

Neither of those are as dumb as pretending that Wichita is equal to Baltimore despite worse armor, worse AA and less HP. Or thinking that Worcester (ie Neptune with more armor, a lower citadel and able to set fires) is Tier VIII.

Fantasque class DDs when

Thanks for the Info.

wtf RM had plenty of botes for a fairly complete CA, BB, DD tree

>French line BB user is late again

Stop gloating

t. V4L1UM

He got sunk by RN BB user.

More Credits and More Signals and Camo

>Forego an irrelevant upgrade
>Free preferential MM
Never gonna happen.

>No Agincourt
I'm disappoint

Well, after like 1 month of playing and reaching tier IV this game became of of my favorites!
I have a question, is aslain's mod safe? I sqw some videos with a damage counter in game and I heard that it comes with that mod.

Hotel: Literally, the QTest.

duede settings lamo

>tfw no qt Hotel gf

The game has an official damage counter. There's a box you can check on the menu to enable it, along with detailed damage ribbons (so you can see how many bounces/shatters/penetrations you're getting)

See You can enable the damage Counter and the detailed Ribbons in the Settings. You can also change your crosshair there.

As I've already stated, these were built on comments by the developers themselves. What I've posted are people condensing the old wiki which had everything annotated and updated as time went on.

You can find the NA thread here: forum.worldofwarships.com/index.php?/topic/1697-what-we-know-about-ships-updated-30112016/

There's also an EU mirror thread.

I can't stress this enough. I posted a condensed version of a summary of second-hand information that is quite ancient. The only purpose it has is to show us what the developers were thinking at the time.

For example: I don't think they have plans to bring monitors into the game anymore.

>be honorable unnerfed minekaze clone #17834672
>cap C on shard
>honorable hatsurahu decides to help
>meet enemy ognevi and funbucket there
>torp both of them, smoke a shit.
>enemy CV sends TBs to keep us spotted
>set on fire, dodged torps, a engine out by a nearby graf spee
>2 BBs gonna push us off cap
>hatsuharu ran away like a good dd would
>i torped the baBBy then died
>flood nets me the 3rd kill
NIPPON

BANZAI

>tfw no slutty museum gf

She looks really good for her age gotta say.

She's cuter when she doesn't dress like a whore.

She may look clean. But with her age and given the amount of seamen that has flooded her insides and covered each and every corner of her, she must have quite a few STDs to share.

Remember, you can't fight the Axis if you get VD!

Rude. Prostitutes are cute.

Japs can fuck off. Iowa will show herself off if she wants to.

Well, I'm just done for the day. Had another team that turned tail and fled as soon as we were engaged despite having numerical superiority. My winrate for today is 33%. I've managed to climb into green for the past month and today is just tomato fucking red.

I feel you user. Hope you have better luck on your next attempt and never stop improving.

>tfw your divmate is having a bad day and quits early

today i started real bad, a friend DD torped near me and i had to dodge it, making me go broadside to a brismarck and putting me on LOS of 2 CAs. i died with 8k damage done

i didnt stopped. thats for losers and normies.

you are not a normie, are you user.?

Just end your lives, weebs. No one would bat an eye.

>Get a 3840X2160 monitor
>Adjust my settings
Can't read shit.

>Just barely sub 1k WTS
>Mix of t5-t8s
>Avg 1.3k exp
>Probably will get Gaff- but few, if any, other free botes by the time the event ends
T-this is fine.

Tomorrow's another day. Keep your chin up and go at it again later.

Says the so-called normalfag on Veeky Forums. Top kek.

This represents what tehy KNEW they could model in 2014.

Latest info on Italian botes is that blueprints for pretty much everything are available.

Holy shit Graf Spee is terrible.

>guns can't hit anything
>when they do it overpens
>or bounces off a fucking nurnberg belt while he hits you back with HE for 4k every 6 seconds

>1600 WTS
>too lazy and jaded to play
>will get the Graf and probably Leander
>really want Fuso and Farragut tho
sigh

Protip: when you say "I don't care", it actually meant you care. If you really don't care, you should just ignore them and not say anything at all.

>falling for the resolution above 1080p meme

>Not upgrading to Ultra 4k
Enjoy the stone age, grandpa.

The only non prem t7+ I have is Akatsuki 'cause I started on the JP dd line hard when new before the line split, and realizing torp dds blow currently. Literally every unlockable ship in the convoy would jump that line forward- probably like half would be the first in line even.

Fact: Weebs are statistically likelier to be unicums.

>Coffee and bacon pleases teh kitsune :3

Fact: Weebs are pseudo bronies and Raptor will never be unicum.

>tfw when the idiot teams are on the other side

god these teams are infuriating

nice name change :^)

>All this anti anime cropping up again
I know it's always been here but seems worse now than before. Maybe all the players coming in.

Reminds me of that forum post that complained about ARP events since the main site had anime on it and he was mad he couldn't browse it at work since people will see it. Hilarious.

Just fucking deal with it. I have as power stopping you from posting real ships as you do stopping me from posting Graf.

or maybe it's people getting sick of having normal discussion about ships and game interrupted by pedo bullshit

I love how pedo is always the go to insult from people who hate anime.

poi~

Right, wouldn't want to get in the way of the usual circlejerking would we?

>pictures of child-like cartoon girls
>not pedo
>liking said animated shows
>over 13 years of age
sure man, whatever helps you pretend you're normal

>not wanting your shipfu to be a brainless bimbo

kys

meant for

>Reminds me of that forum post that complained about ARP events since the main site had anime on it and he was mad he couldn't browse it at work since people will see it. Hilarious.
People get fucking weird about anime. I get shit for watching it from people I grew up with and watched it with me when I was a kid. Hell, one guy was trying to get me to watch Fullmetal Alchemist just a few months ago.

This game started it actually; I wanted to see what Arpeggio of Blue Steel is all about and got back into it.

nothign wrong with being into horses

Waste of air right there.

>New thread
>French BB user still nowhere to be seen

????????????????

let's recap the thread sofar
>talking about proposed full techtrees
>posting results and complaining about shit teams
>talking about upgrades and MM
>several pictures discussing shit that belongs on /e/
hmmm, I really don't know man

Welcome to the master race
lol1080peasants

He went to French Navy Museum
snorkeling at Mers El Kebir

>Not being strictly into Foals.
You are not a true degenerate!

And there's no raptor/cancer shitposting.

I'd rather deal with this shit instead.

What I don't get is why anyone still bothers complaining about anime.
Like it or not, it's not going away no matter how much people complain.

It's so small, chain, I can't read anything.

>needing to read
fuckin nerd

Nuke shells for Iowa, Missouri and Montana when?

>aviation battleship Ise.
Is there hope?

>French BB line still not announced

If they fix the Tone shit, who knows.

>BB 65 2

???

reading is for peasants

They really don't know how to make it work, but they haven't given up hope. Tone is still buried in the code for example.

How long do you think they'll keep Honorable Service around? I want to get Shinonome but I'm taking break to finish Santa Convoy. I imagine they'll rotate missions every quarter or so with a new ship.

>Ships, that can only drive backwards
>take more damage from your team than from your enemy
>Most useless and boring consumable in game (White flag)

Can't understand why people would want to play something this horrible.

we'll probably get a decent amount of warning, I don't think it'll be gone any time soon.
plus it doesn't take that long to finish if all you want is the bote at the end.

ebin memes