All electric Ferrari in 5 or 10 years?

All electric Ferrari in 5 or 10 years?

All the info from Ferrari about an all ev is a no...

Doesn't Tesla have the market for manchildren who believe in golf cart fairy tales about sewn up?

Wow i know concept cars are a meme, but this is beautiful

i could see it, i believe they said they'd never do turbos and well, turbos are all over ferrari now

they want the tesla market

Ferrari will never go EV. Even when all the gasoline is burnt up they will still make ICE powered cars. People dont actually drive those cars anyways. They just sit in garages with silk clothes over them.

This is the ugliest automobile fuck I've seen in years.

>this is beautiful
it looks like a dyson

don't forget the battery charger. my dads 458 and 488 both need to get plugged in if you leave them for more than a week because of their poorly designed electronics.

I fucking suck at drawing and I can still doodle a much more sensible design in 5 minutes

yeah....

Not so sure about that one bud...

When did they say they'd never do turbos?

I don't think Ferrari will go all-electric any soon. There's a common exhaust note that defines their company. Otherwise a speaker outside the car putting out fake sounds but I don't think Ferrari will do this.

I can't wait to see how arsemad they will be when the EU forces them to drop ICE motors from their production cars.

Then people will realise that they are shit, and shitalian fags will go out of business and have to suck cock for money.

May not be beautiful but it does look pretty damn cool

31 February 1941

lol that wont happen they will just make EU market cars and tell them to fuck off and sell the rest of their lineup elsewhere

the La ferrari is a hybrid, they'll go the full electric eventually

The next Ferrari is something more blasphemous than all electric

Looks like someone got a car and jammed the end of a hot glue gun in the corners...

>fwd

Not quite that bad

>made in mexico
?

affordable

I'll give you a hint, they've done it before but were so ashamed that they didn't put the prancing horse on it

???

tell us

inline 4 twinturbo ferrari confirmed.

Here's a clue

5. They'll probably make one as a track day special, before turning out a proper car in 10.

It won't be about efficiency, though. It'll be about using the instant power delivery and tiny motors in every wheel.
Even then, it'll probably have an emergency fuel-burning charger in it somewhere. Maybe a small multi-fuel turbine.

I kinda like it, since it sorta reminds me of a prototype racer. But I do fucking hate this "let's make our concepts look super futuristic xDDD" meme.

Eventually. But they HAVE to find a way to improve top speed.

Ah yes, the Dino.

The Dean Martin?

What is with the carbon oval-trapazoids there?

They seem to serve no purpose except to disrupt airflow that should be going over the body there.

Point on the doll where Luigi touched you

This. Plus don't forget their hybrid-system on the LaFerrari.

That is beautiful