Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holden_Kingswood
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opel_Rekord_Series_E
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opel_Omega
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GM_Zeta_platform
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GM_Alpha_platform
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opel_Insignia
caradvice.com.au/holden/insignia/
gumtree.com.au/s-ad/melbourne-cbd/cars-vans-utes/1998-holden-suburban-k8-1500-lt-4x4-forest-green-4-speed-automatic-4x4-wagon/1112487053
twitter.com/AndieHamblin/status/822292159608983552
gumtree.com.au/s-cars-vans-utes/lowrider/k0c18320
loyaltyivlifecc.com/
coopers.com.au/
danmurphys.com.au/product/DM_728457/coopers-vintage-ale
theage.com.au/victoria/bourke-street-mall-driver-identified-as-james-jimmy-gargasoulas-20170120-gtvs2m.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ripstarts in Thailand

Ripstarts are for weak cunts

/dat/ natural selection begins!

we already had one you fucking stupid cunt
Holy fuck use catalouge and search next time he even posted it in the thread here

Dumb cunt

Ripstarts are awesome

so first it was a buick and now its an opel?

What the fuck is it with asian arrogance about their shitmobiles in this fucking country

I honestly liked the Buick LaCrosse better. It looked more like a Holden too.

why does that opel look like chinkshit

its gone full circle

used to be aussie made with the kingswoods

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holden_Kingswood

then went to these

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opel_Rekord_Series_E

Then these

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opel_Omega

then

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GM_Zeta_platform

now we're currently at these (LHD only)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GM_Alpha_platform

So we never got them because GM doesnt have a fucking global lhd/rhd platform still in 2018 model year

Fucking retarded

so we got this instead

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opel_Insignia

Its a decent platform and the germans seem to strap big turbo's to them and get alrite performance out of the i4t and v6 twin turbo
Its part german part chinese ;_;

do you mean driving or car choice? i actually heard its because over there if you indiciate or look at someone, it menas you've given way and have to look out for everyone else BUT if you dont look or indicate, everyone else has to give way to you because you dont know theyre there. i can believe it too.

Car choice
fucking Pauline was right

Doesnt seem to get good reviews either

caradvice.com.au/holden/insignia/

Hopefully some mad cunts start putting v8 crate motors in them

Fingers crossed for the Alpha chassis Commodore. its very possible for them to sell two different cars under the same name with an extra ending letter to differentiate the two chassis.

Its happening

rumblings we're getting it in 2019+

GM obviously jumped the gun and ended the Zeta platform early

>part german and part chinese
Do the Chinese make reliable cars in China? Or are they junk? I'm talking about their own home made cars like those BMW and Toyota rip offs they make.

Nigger most spare parts are made in china

its all about quality control.

We're getting a few unique engine options so it might be alright. Hopefully they make more AWDs than FWDs.

lets not forget the classic commos everyone jerks off over were actually just slightly changed opel senators.

>change indicators to clears
>change grille
>call it a new car designed by aussies
I'm going to miss Holden/GMs way of trolling bogans.

twin turbo v6 would be fine with a manual or DCT

sounds like the auto needs a tune but the new 8-10 speed gm doesnt have a bloody aftermarket, hopefully tuners can fart around with it.
and my vt-vx (new collectors hsv cunts wank over because muh limited built numbers) is a fucking opel omega b
at least the later ones got the RB engine

I think it's a 9 speed auto. I don't know if there's a manual version coming though.

HERESY

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

how many parts would be interchangeable? could i potentially convert a regular commodore into an opel?

Are there any other new imports that have gone unnoticed? Everyone's looking at the Mustang and Camaro but I want some Cadillacs and shit.

i've seen a few older 90s caddys going around. surely they've been imported but why would anyone want to import the boring ones?

>cadillac owners are old and boring
>cadillacs are old and boring

I'm betting there will be a 6 speed manual.

the buick might still come as a statesman maybe?

gumtree.com.au/s-ad/melbourne-cbd/cars-vans-utes/1998-holden-suburban-k8-1500-lt-4x4-forest-green-4-speed-automatic-4x4-wagon/1112487053

Should I?

Bogan attack in Melbourne. Ran down people while smoking a ciggie in his red Commodore after doing burnouts in Flinders Street.

Lol hahaha

>crack open the lifters and head
>pistons look munted from carbon build up
>bores worn, but no signs of cracked rings
>checked out the cam
>some of the lobes have gone circular
>
Looks like my cheap car has become a bit of a pit, but at least stage 1 cams are $290 compared to a standard profile which is $350

>Ripstarts
explain?

>buying 90's GM garbage that will chug fuel and be hard to get parts for

But its cool

I come from bega so i'm stoked they bought vegimite. best australia day ever.

Ripper

Will it still be cool when you go broke trying to fuel it and keep up with all the things that break on it?

What engine?
This get a more reliable car

A true car lovers does. Get off my board reeeee.

Facken normies reeeeee

245 Hemi. Bought the wagon as a cheap shit hauler, but the tappet noise turned into cylinder 5 dying and shitting the head gasket. Then i discover it had severe valve seat recession and a fucked cam.

Part of me wants to sell it as parts to some wog but another part of me wants to try major engine repairs for the first time

Swap in a xj 4.0l

fuck off falcunt

It's the same fucking engine with EFI u twat

I would like to see a Barra swap to keep it 4.0l. However a 318 would be nice

Are you the valiant user with the starter that shat itself Ina date?

Barra swap would be gr8 and they are cheap as

>$21,999.00

Literally what the fuck? Why does it say "holden" but it has a chevy badge? i had no idea they made those in RHD.

They imported and rebadged a few here. We also have Chevrolet Blazers from the same period too rebadged as Holdens. All RHD of course. I've actually seen quite a few around lately.

ive got 2 valiants. the wagons ultimately shit itself and the sedan has minor shitfits but nothing major, but they both love to cuck

They are dogshit
Watch out aussiemuscle will rape u

how come i keep getting rape threats from autisticmussle?

cum on faggot, i can take a 5 foot nothin asspie eazy

Did you make a second thread Fatcunt?

Nope not me
Because your abusing valiants

how? if anything they're abusing my wallet

Well whichever dumb cunt did got the pasta wrong again.

Also we've got eyewitnesses for the Smellbourne happening saying the fellow in question (either an emissary of the religion of peace or a Leb tweaking out on meth) was shouting snackbars.

>>twitter.com/AndieHamblin/status/822292159608983552

So what's wrong with em anyway typical old car stuff or?
Yeah that's fucked hope he gets shanked in jail

Seriously though why are Surburbans so expensive in ausland? is there a fetish for them? that old SUV is almost as expensive as a much newer Range Rover.

40 years of wog wear and neglect does everything

the sedan has been looked after mechanically for a long time but the last 5 years or so must of been rough on it with the farmers using it as a tow car, jacking up the rear end and carrying horsefloats through the adelaide hills. I restored proper suspension heights but the bushes needed replacing. I only go on /dat/ to bitch about them but in general its the greatest car ive ever owned. Its perfect imo

the wagon i bought as a long distance shit hauler. It has great paint and minimal rust. The motor is fucked big time from lack of maintenance. Apart from the engine itself everything else works perfectly with good suspension, chassis railing, interior and paint, in general its a decent car

>tl;dr the cars are old and neglected, so stuff breaks and i fix them. they're decent cars

lmao

Wew

why is madmex so good
is like a kebab but cheaper and not dirty as fuck

Get around those HSPs bruz

very very hit and miss. theres only one kebab shop i ever go to and its in canberra. with all the muzzies in sydney youd think itd be easy to find a decent place, ive yet to

Wow really? I've found a bunch of great ones in melbourne. Maybe it's the greek influence.

>melbourne
probably also because melbournians are more 'cultured' especially regarding food

>til aus has a lowrider scene

gumtree.com.au/s-cars-vans-utes/lowrider/k0c18320

Wat

loyaltyivlifecc.com/

I kind of ironically like low riders but the owners are druggy tools

Hate the people, not the food

This.

Same thing when i was in athens the food was amazing, the people where shit.

only nice place was the aussie hostel/hotel i stayed at in Akropoli with the Melbourne owner who'd come get drunk with us every night and sing karaoke

Idk about "cultured" just because we drink VB instead of XXXX and snort ket instead of coke.

VB = XXXX = Dogshit

Coopers master race

I didnt mean like that I mean actual culture
restaurants and night life and shit. sydney is just dirty

says the gay man

I actually agree, coopers sparkling red is my beer of choice. Also a stone and woods fan.

Sydney is shit in general
NSW here, the whole state is fucking destroyed,

Any of their beers are good

wish i wasnt so broke saving up for my gearbox otherwise i'd go get a case

coopers.com.au/

The Dark Ale was amazing and Limited selection when i had them way back when

Thank god mikes gone, but it'll be a while before it can start getting any better.

Honestly melbourne's the place to be in australia atm, other than the weather which is fucked trash.

Fuk that cunt i hope he kills himself

danmurphys.com.au/product/DM_728457/coopers-vintage-ale

$82 a case
WEW

Me and a mate always have a coopers red when we skate, it's the best.

Suburb?
There's one in Chipping Norton that I rate as the best. On Gov Macq Drive.
One in Campbelltown on Queen St that's pretty good too.

whats it like to be a normal 20 something?

not a 23-26yr old introvert with no friends

If you find out, let me know

carlsberg elephant.

First launched in 1959, it is strong like an elephant in both flavour and alcohol content, offering adventurous beer drinkers across the continent a unique and exotic taste experience.

No u first you sound slightly more normal than i sir
i am drinking Lazy Yak

last bottle im pretty sure

Just as shitty as any other existance. Humans determine the ups and downs in their life based on past experiences and the more recent the experience the more value it holds, so every life, no matter how much better or worse it looks from your point of view, has ups and downs that feel equally shitty/good. I have crippling depression at time and i have weeks where i feel on top of the world.

I do like the yaks.

Stone and woods pacfic ale is one i can highly recommend too.

I don't get to drink decent beer that often just because i have a few mates at various dan murphys and they sell me the out of date beer for like $3-4 a slab. So i mostly drink out of date generic beers.

>Stone and woods pacfic ale is one i can highly recommend too.
yeah i was addicted to that for a while.

quit drinking so much a while ago now i just have the occasional slerp when i get extra down (which lately is alot)
Lucky you.

Your right about the whole perspective is in the eye of the beerholder kinda thing tho

Please don't jinx it but falcunt is very well behaved this evening. I guess it is the discord cucks who cause all the drama.

>totally not falcunt at all

>theage.com.au/victoria/bourke-street-mall-driver-identified-as-james-jimmy-gargasoulas-20170120-gtvs2m.html

>Bourke Street driver identified as James "Jimmy" Gargasoulas

>Jimmy

My sides.

all you will ever need

>A relative said Mr Gargasoulas has had a drug problem and has been in and out of jail for car theft and drug offences.
And people still saying its terror related

been driving an mx5 for the last few years, wondering what my next car should be? I'd like something as good if not better than the MX in terms of handling and preferably kind of fast or tunable to be fast reasonably cheaply. Any ideas?

this plus whisky

t. dickscord
i only arch up when they start their bullshit

Blame AussieAutism and cibbyfaggot or whoever else they are

MX5 is a baby RX7 so that would be the logical step up

thats just /pol/ shitposting

He was on a 6 day meth binge, spazzed out on the 6th day (today) and stabbed his brother, took a car

my nigga

Cops said it wasn't terror related from the get go, just racist faggots trying to turn it into a terror issue.

>they started it

falcunt was being a cunt years before the /dat/ discord existed