Why are women so shit at driving stick?

Why are women so shit at driving stick?
I've replaced 4 clutches in my wife's car. Each time they're burnt up.

Granted, I've replaced 3 clutches in my own cars. The first was the one I learned on, the second was already bad when I bought that car, and the third was a factory clutch that I shattered racing (which was replaced with a stronger clutch [Centerforce Dual Friction]).

Pic Related
This is what her clutch looks like every time (not a picture of her clutch).

I've had about 10 girls in my car all ask the same question

"user why does your car have three pedals"

Maybe that has something to do with it

This seems realistic.
My mom thought the clutch pedal was an emergency break pedal.

I wonder how Danica Patrick's head mechanic feels?

Might be the women in your life OP.
the majority of the girls I have dated have handled my stick just fine. some of them were pretty good at driving standard too.

My mom, wife and most women I've dated in the past can drive a manual. Stop dating retarded women.

Take the hint, she obviously wants an automatic and is just Fucking clutches till you cave and buy her one.

>using statistical outliers to represent a group

Anyone else just like saying clutch?

clutch clutch clutch clutch clutch clutch clutch clutch clutch clutch clutch clutch

Get a divorce, save the clutch
Ahaha just kidding OP

I totally agree though, even my sister burnt a new clutch to death in 6 months, I'm just fucking wondering how could they able to drive like that though

Train your women.
My wife has had 3 manuals in the last 10 years, each traded for the next.
My little sisters both know how to drive manuals and had them until they got mom boxes as primary drivers.
You're doing it wrong.

One thing that women do thats bad for manuals is they will rest their left foot on the clutch pedal and not on the dead pedal.

It's a good, woody word; clutch. clutch. syncro is a tinny sort of wood. very tinny. syncro. clutch is woody.

Things that aren't true in this post:

> I've replaced
> my wife
> I shattered racing

Kys you little cunt I hope you get banned for shit posting

> hurt durr I've replaced 7 clutches but mysteriously didn't take any photos of any of them but here's one that looks exactly the same I swear

>tfw my clutch has 64k original miles on it
>feels like a ticking time bomb

Modern clutches are good for 100k plus if you treat the car sensibly.

My mom is and my grandma was both better at driving manual than I am.

>grandma teaches me how to drive stick
>and by teaches i mean "user dont let your foot off to fast you'll break the gearbox"
>later i realise how shit of a driver she was because she left it in 4th gear and just slipped the clutch when she wanted to move

>american women

My cars on at least 300k on the original...

why would someone take pictures of a friggin clutch... im a mechanic that has changed probably 100... never took a picture of one yet...

I like saying manifold.

Manifold manifold manifold manifold manifold manifold manifold manifold manifold manifold manifold manifold

this

my moms been driving manual all her life and is better at it than my father at this point.

i've never asked her, but it seems like she rev matches downshifts because her shifting is smooth as fuck and you can barely feel it.
even when parking on a steep slanted road she doesn't slip the clutch.

women can be just as good as men at some things if they get the practice in and learn it properly, but mentally they aren't as strong when it comes to stressful situations, and more prone to making mistakes.

My American wife has never killed a clutch. She put 200,000 miles on her prelude and 210,000 miles on her Jeep xj. She had a TJ before we met, don't know how many miles.

OP teach you wife how a clutch works.

>commute 1 hour to 2 hour traffic everyday for the last 2 years
Yeah not sensibly

My father is 70 this year and has been a mechanic for more than 50 years, he has changed more clutches than you or I have had hot dinners and he would agree with you 100%

he says women keep their foot on the clutch pedal all the time when they drive for whatever reason

my mom never any problem with her clutch
she never had any accident either but she drove stick almost everyday since she is 20
the gearbox failed on one of her car once though but it was a gearbox knowed for it's prone to failure

clutch suck
manifold is easier to repeat

but throttle is the best

I replaced the clutch in my 2002 vw jetta 2.0 last weekend. Car just turned over a quarter million miles. Think this was the second clutch replaced.

My wife primarily drives it, but shes good about not holding the clutch down in traffic or excessive slipping.
I think what did this clutch in is the towing that ive done with it (single motorcycle from GA to MD) and a fee odd pulling jobs here and there.
Despite being a 115 hp piece of shit, the jetta is damn reliable and tows well.

Camshaft
Crankshaft
Anything with shaft really

I also really like transaxle. Great mouth feel

It amazes me how shit some people are at driving. I know a girl who has been through two clutches on her 2 year old Fiat 500. How it is possible to wear a clutch out that fast I will never know. You also see all the time people saying a clutch lasts 80k or so (on normal cars), what the fuck are these people doing to them??

My E46 is on 155k and still on the original clutch and drives perfectly. It isn't fucking hard.

In all fairness 80,000 in a city is alot different than 80,000 miles on the highway. Still though a clutch should last alot longer than 80000 miles.

Shit, my 85 300ZX has close to 290,000 on the clock and as far as I know the trans and engine have never been separated.
I also autocrossed it religiously for two years and drove like a maniacal asshat for the past decade.
Clutches can last a long ass time.

>Anything with shaft really
>Great mouth feel
This better be intentional you faggot.

yo u gay lol

>Why are Americans so shit at driving stick?
FTFY

Just started driving stick recently.

What would you need to do to fuck your shit up like that?

is it bad that I basically use the clutch the whole time when parking or in parking lots to creep slowly?

My 68 year old manual-driving mother sends her regards and says "OP is a faggot".

Learned to drive manual when I was 13
And still have the same car AND clutch

LS LS LS LS LS LS LS LS LS LS LS LS LS LS LS

Cause women don't think about much, or how things actually work.

it's a nice woody sort of word

bumper to bumper

to bumper to bumper to bumper to bumper to bumper to bumper to bumper to bumper

Every girl in europe can drive manual. Sounds like an american retardation problem.

Is it bad to use only the clutch to creep forward?

T56

this

Very

Why? I feel using the gas with it I have less control or that it goes too fast.

especially when parking

Kek.

what happens to cause damage like that?

i like to think i'm pretty good at driving stick but i do have some bad habits like holding on a slope by keeping the clutch partially engage in traffic

You force the engine to move the car on idle, reducing oil pressure and increasing wear on the engine, additionally the clutch alone has to transfer the power, letting it grind itself away.

The only time a clutch will wear is when the pedal is depressed and the engine is spinning faster or slower than the transmission.
The flywheel basically grinds off the firction material of the clutch plate.

basically dont ride the clutch yo.