When did feminism take importance ?

When did feminism take importance ?

Never

When bored bourgeois housewives with servants/nannies needed something to fill their days with. Ignoring the plight of working class mothers who raised their kids themselves.

Then capitalists realised they could double the work force and force women to be mothers and labourers.

& Humanities was a mistake

It was a thing in academia for awhile, but I feel it got really mainstream when the internet took off and social media became a thing (So mid-2000's I suppose).

All I know for sure is that I took a Sociology 101 class at a west coast college and it was literally "White men are evil 101"

4 u

"& Humanities" was added to actually give this board some quality content instead of:

>daily "historical leaders were manlets" thread
>holy. roman. empire.
>"Seize the means of production," what did he mean by this?
>Was Jesus an alien?
>Why did women/blacks never invent anything?
>weekly "what's wrong with Ayn Rand" thread
>Just read "Guns, Germs, and Steel," did I like it?
>potato worship

I'm glad I saved that bottom post. It's gotten a lot of memetic use.

>Ayn Rand
>Marx

Those are humanities

Some lot of what you listed as issues are humanities and religion vomit.

History isn't the problem, leader worship and Jared Diamond threads were inevitable.

but they control everything just like the juice and that's why people criticize our viewpoints on the internet

RRRRREEEEEEEEE the oppression

They for the most parts can't even control their urine let alone society

no they don't.
normal people, and businesses really don't give a shit.
its just educational institutions and news net works

>history

>what if hitler won the war and took over brazil?
>what if hitler had robots in his army?
>france is gay
>england is gay
>germany is gay

lol why do you come here to lie? I saved that post, the original.

Haha nice meme friend, really nailed it

1. Topic lends itself to a more historical bend
2. Just because people make low effort history threads doesn't mean it's okay and worth inviting the humanities at large which invites /pol/iticians.

>"Seize the means of production," what did he mean by this?
>Was Jesus an alien?
>weekly "what's wrong with Ayn Rand" thread

These and arguably
>Why did women/blacks never invent anything?

Are all humanities topics user, and shit like this gets posted anyway, so that's not a great argument.

>Not prettier

I honestly wish I could gun down the people who started the post-modern movement, especially in the arts. The idea that beauty and aesthetics is not measurable in a way that was traditionally done gives monstrosities like the one in the OP the sentiment that it is aesthetic because she "feels like it".

i can smell her skin flaps from here

Feminism came to prominence during the industrial revolution. This is not a coincidence.

This.

I took a sociology class as well, and by the time it was over, it had turned the all the dykes and whales into full fledged feminazis

I understand though. You come from a middle class family, yet are not successful because you are a lazy piece of shit, so instead of bettering yourself, why not buy into an ideology that says "it's not your fault, it's the patriarchy"