I'm a valet, ask me anything

I'm a valet, ask me anything.

How many times have you accidentally hit or scratched someone's car and not told them?

Boxers or briefs?

Also, do you ever sniff the seat when a really hot girl owns the car?

Top 3 coolest cars you've "driven"

Only for hot guys cause im gay, even jerked off in one real quick

About 6

Neither baby

Beetle, mini cooper and of course my favorite a miata

What is your craziest sexual experience?

How hard was your feminine penis when you drove the Miata?

I got drunk once and let 3 guys fuck me without a condom. Im too scared to get tested

Do you drive the car???

never, parking cars is the easiest thing ever.

Briefs

Audi rs7, lexus f type, and a tesla model s

i've driven it but don't own it

Are you a Valet?

kek must not be a valet at a high end place.

Ehh usually older upper class people, get mostly Lexus's, Mercedes, audis, and bmw's

Why are you such a raging faggot?

What's your average night in tips? I usually do from a 5 hour shift ($30 base) anywhere from $30-90. Got lucky last Wednesday and pulled in $100

Do you pool them or everyone does their own thing?

Have your valets crashed any cars? Ours flipped a Q50 into a cemetery and another time a Merc CLS into a parked car hard enough to total both cars out and the one in front of the parked car. Both times joyriding.

Weeknights I make usually 40-60 and weekends around 90, but also get $5 an hour and work 6 hour shifts. We don't pool our tips so it's kinda nice. Nope haven't had any accidents yet, we don't have to go very far and we are white college guys that started this company so we are very careful

fuck you.
you're literally more useless than waiters,
and i would never let some random fuck sit in my lan evo

>he thinks people care about his lancer evo

If someone pulled up in a Mitsubishi I would tell them there's a Burger King around the corner

You in Florida m8? Sounds like my job but the coolest ones I've driven are new z06, tesla p90d, sls amg, and a new gt3 porsche

Nope Memphis, working at a nice Italian restaurant

How do I get a job as a valet? Also would it be degenerate of me to be one as a 24 year old guy?

Do you steal loose change from peoples cars? How about drugs left in the car?

Go to a luxury dealership, restaurant/hotel valets are fucking retarded

Rich people leave bait money.

Most don't say shit if you jack drugs but the majority of the drugs you'll find are used needles and roaches

Is ur mom proud?

Nope worried about like hidden cameras or something, rich white people are crazy

Depends if you can make your way up in the company, I'm 20 so I don't really need a career job right now

Only deal with wealthy upper class people so still on the lookout for some Coke

Watch out for the clapped out one where the driver brings in some airhead girl half his age.

That's the fucker who's car you need to search. And don't let them give him a loaner car. Shuttle rides ONLY. You don't want to clean up after him.

I'm also a valet, AMA.

>I'm also a valet, AMA.
Why don't you have a real job, faggot?

Because I'm too lazy to look for anything else.

Former valet promoted to parts runner then lube monkey, AMA

Not a valet, was never a valet, AMA

why live?

To continue not being a valet

Op here just drove a shitty manual 9/11 sounded like a lawn mower
>top kek

Is your name osama?

Are you a valet?

>Lexus F Type
wat