This guy comes up and runs you over in Melbourne

This guy comes up and runs you over in Melbourne

What do you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/c_LJkTvE78o
theage.com.au/victoria/six-men-with-baseball-bats-bash-man-steal-his-mercedes-then-use-it-in-burglary-20160425-goetvg.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ETUtRAZFfQM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

realize my ground harness wasn't strong enough to survive the impact and fall off the earth into the sun

die

Nice try Vietnamese bat man

youtu.be/c_LJkTvE78o

What am I doing in Melbourne?

Being a poofta
>when in Rome...

Thats only certain parts of melbourne. It's not like the Veeky Forums meme says it is.

melbournite leftie fag detected

melbourne is shit with all the commies, sjws and fags around

I wonder how being BTFO feels

So it's like San Francisco of the desert continent?

Melbourne is a bad city filled with lefties, faggots, brown people and SJWs and I would not go there.

yep

retard commie

Lefties will trust anything if it comes from the media or some authority

Melbourne is the top city for hr clerks who earn 180k+ and live in the cbd

For us living in the suburbs its hard because of the cost of living and taxes we pay

Looks like an article written by pooftas.
>Adelaide and Syndey close behind
heheh, close behind, geddit?

You know the article is written by some retarded sjw hr clerk when you know objectively shit cities you visited are ranked as the best

Ive lived in sydney and been to adelaide and auckland

and I know people from these cities too

Shut up faggot, every other city in Australia is a shitter version of Melbourne. Melbourne sets the standards.

Also to add, Sydney is the the official gay capital of Aus, whereas Melbourne is the sports capital.

>Vienna
Pretentious, artsy faux-intellectual lefties
>Vancouver
Highest cost of living in Canada, where cost of living is high enough already
>Toronto
Massively liberal city gov't, high taxes to cover social programs for the lazy
>Calgary
Boring city on the boring, cold wasteland that is the Canadian prairie
>Helsinki
Extremely leftist, massive cost of living and somehow everyone's blue pulled enough to be happy about living there

Can't say anything about AUS and NZ cities, haven't been there. But this list was made by an autismal, autismal person.

you best be taking the piss

Melbourne is the WORST city to ACTUALLY live in

that list is made by a faggot who only goes to the rich hipster cosmo parts

Those people litterally aren't as common as the memes make out.

Most people in melbourne are normally. All the sjw hipsters hang out in fitzroy and collingwood...

Rest of the place is normal.

stay mad my homosexual brother

Sydney is basically what would happen if you crossed melbourne and brissy.

It's a got Bogany but not too bogany feel of brisbane bit also has the upper middle class none dumb cunt feel of melbourne.

It's basically what you would have if you combined Brisbane and Melbourne.

Sounds about right good description for seppos.

The rest of the country is just like the deep south of america a boring flat hot boggy/dry desert wasteland

Most of the population lives on the east coast

>This guy comes up and runs you over in Melbourne
APEX GANG does hit and run in Melbourne, so there's nothing to be done.

Memes and shitposting aside car jacking can happen anywhere here in aus.

From deserted rural roads to busy city streets the msm overblows everything here to the point where a minor happening like this will be milked all year because nothing ever fucking happens here

For non-ausfags, Apex Gang is a bunch of African refugees (and aussie blacks who joined their gang) who like to rear end people, then when you pull over to confront them about it (or exchange details to sort out what you gonna do), a whole bunch of other niggers come out from the car to bash you, then steal your car. sometimes they like to take your phone too. The gang has over 500 active members in additional to casuals.

rules: aus conditions so you got no guns.

M A D C U N T B A D C I T Y

Lots African refugees are in Brisbane too.

Calling 000 is useless. The police take too long to get anywhere unless it is to help the rich.

Shitpost about Americans from my hospital bed.

Fart in his General direction.

>Melbourne is a bad city filled with lefties, faggots, brown people and SJWs and I would not go there

It's sick how politically correct we have to be. For a long time, these immigrants (somali, sudanese, western africans) were a problem. As their numbers increased, the problem increased. Then their children grew up and added to the problem. They organized not just gangs, but also to promote anti-discrimination laws. Might as well be pro-crime laws at this point.

Tourism is a big thing. Aus doesn't need or want a bad rep for crime. Melbourne can use more tourists dumping their euros and dollars.

>Looks like an article written by pooftas.
The very limited number of locations says that person didn't bother checking out many places. It must have come from a biased pro-tourism article.

>APEX GANG does hit and run in Melbourne, so there's nothing to be done.
Anthony Kelly, from Flemington-Kensington Community Legal Centre, has worked with members of Melbourne's African communities on race-based legal cases. The centre represented African-Australian men who alleged Victoria Police targeted because of their race, rather than their actions.

These racial profiling cases ran from 2008 to 2013, and led to Victoria Police overhauling the way in which they engage with migrant communities. Mr Kelly said Victoria Police are getting better at breaking the nexus between race and criminal behaviour

"What we've always said is that ethnicity is not a primary factor in criminal activity, and the data's been showing that consistently. There's no correlation or link between a person's race or ethnicity and their propensity for criminal activity. That's been proven time and time again as no correlation."

Mr Kelly said highlighting the race and ethnicity of the alleged violence was not relevant and it "confuses the issue, rather than clarifies it. (It's) because we live in an extraordinarily racist society. It's really as simple as that," he said.

>This guy comes up and runs you over in Melbourne

It seems this is a common problem in Australia. Certain members of your OZ society keep on using cars as crime tools. And they also do home invasions and pretend to be guests at parties they crash. They invade shops and rob them. They invade homes and take property, money, and cars.

theage.com.au/victoria/six-men-with-baseball-bats-bash-man-steal-his-mercedes-then-use-it-in-burglary-20160425-goetvg.html

Apex are a group of youth that are connected effectively by social media. Picture is of APEX anti-police anti-discrimination riot in Melbourne.

Where can I find the full vid? It's been removed from most sites

Try looking on youtube for apex gang or even carjacking topics.

Youd think abos would be a problem is ’straya, but its just regular niggers.

Australian Police Schedule

Monday
>too hungover to do shit
Tuesday
>doughnuts with the boys
Wednesday
>Filling traffic violation quota so ya dont get ya sargent up yer ass
>rolling stop? Thatll be 400 dollar fine mate.
>P plate fell down? 400 dollar fine there m8y
Thursday
>complile traffic violation reports
Friday
>write APEX GANG on a whiteboard and leave it for monday

Hahaha mad cunr
Yeah and Sudanese here in Coffs they know their place or the bogans fuck those coons up Housos style
Funny because Australia has always been pretty rough to the point fat pizza and Housos and mad max are documentaries
Bloody boongs mate

The police are always 20 minutes away it seems. It's only faster if you are in a rich neighborhood that they have pressure to take care of.

Pretty much they are beyond useless when shit actually kicks off

story?

Google Melbourne in any news section

lol Mad Max

Mad Meth jimmy

APE X

*throws a mcdouble at him*

Not throwing a KFC variety bucket and a kekbab to distract him

Or a bag of shards haha

>Pretty much they are beyond useless when shit actually kicks off
Why are the Australian police so slow to respond to Apex gang type actions. Are the individual officers afraid of taking career damage from the inevitable racism accusations and lawsuits on their career records? So they slow down in order to let Apex get away?

what about adelaide

It doesn't have a huge gang like Apex, so it's racial problems hide under the usual self-censorship of racial crime problems.

>The gang has over 500 active members in additional to casuals
lmao what bullshit. theres no more than 100 of them. in reality there are only a dozen or so actual members, the others are just teenage thugs trying to be 50 cent crashing house parties and stealing cars.

ikr, countless copper cunts who train every day to deal with 'terrorist' situations but they are piss scared of some loonie with a double barrel shotgun and shoot the hostages instead of the bad guy

NSW here ours don't even show up
Because they have it too easy.

For all the shit yank cops get they do have some great police amongst all the paramilitary wunnabe fucktard ex army brats.

Our cops on the other hand have never faced or seen real danger and are just blowhards.

Look at Europe that's what are cops are like just average citizens with a badge.

Remember when chasers got into APEC and had to give themselves up because they got too far? We are so fucked if anything major goes down and we are a soft target and Isis niggers know it.

>auckland

hahah what. house prices 10-20x annual salary, 2 hour morning commutes, go all day without seeing another kiwi, in a see of gooks and indians. auckland is a howling shithole

Then why don't they build wider roads to cut the 2 hour commute (and gas waste) times? That area has No Tax money because everyone cheats on taxes? That would make it like Greece.

doesnt sound any worse than the last time i was in shitney

>Chaser
It's pretty funny when Bin Laden walks out of a Canadian convoy and the security just goes "Seems about right."

ALSO they are fake news so you should not take them seriously!

>It's pretty funny when Bin Laden walks out of a Canadian convoy

But he wouldn't be driving a car mowing people down in a business and shopping district like in OP's picture. He's more of the mastermind in picking out opportunity and places that cause the most harm with the fewest resources expended. Asymmetric Warfare with covert combatants inserted into the civilian population was what Bin Laden and his organization used.

Nice try bluepilled normie

>NSW here ours don't even show up
You mean they basically only accept your report for insurance purposes by telephone? Seems like it is possible to have insurance fraud without police at least visiting the scene of the crime to document things. If nothing else, the corporations would force or bribe the mayor, city council, police chief, and city prosecutor to compel the police to visit all crime scenes where insurance was used.

Oh they show up to traffic offences real quick and hand out fines and court appearances like free ticket vouchers then piss off back to sitting on their ass.

Most of the small towns are beyond useless and bored so that works to everyone's advantage.

HERB MAAAAAAAAH GERB

MAH BAYBEEEEEEEEEE

OH NOOOO MAH BAYBEEEEEEE

*throws fucking brat under front wheel*

Why am i chuckling myself to sleep reading this? Hahaha fuck

>Oh they show up to traffic offences real quick and hand out fines and court appearances
That makes it sound like most police don't care about endangering themselves except to generate revenue for the government (and thus support their own jobs). I am from the USA, and in every state I've lived in, if there is danger, even more police show up. They consider it opposition and they won't have it.

Maybe it's because so many police officers are recruited from those who left their military service after one tour. In fact, many people who want to become police officers (it pays well and has large benefits and great pension) join the military for one duty period and then change over into a police job somewhere.

>house prices 10-20x annual salary, 2 hour morning commutes, go all day without seeing another kiwi, in a see of gooks and indians.

How do all those immigrants afford to live there if the housing prices are like that? It sounds like a contradictory description of what Auckland is like.

That sounds better because as you can see police here are spineless

Also you can't keep a weapon of any type (hockey stick even) in the passenger seat as its intent :^)

Affirmative action plans getting said people work very quickly

Yes you can
If you are having road rage or something or pulled over bevause you were being abusive or were in a domestic etc etc they will treat it as a weapon
If normal traffic stop it will be treated as what it is, a hockey stick

My cars been searched a few times for drugs they never say anything about my cricket bats or all my work tools

Why not ban assault vehicles? Obviously humans only need Priuses that have autostop features, its called being a decent human being :^)

I keep huge tyre irons in the boot

>Why not ban assault vehicles?
Because the black lives matter activists have not found a legal way to attack that. In the past umpteen years, most of the anti-self-defense laws have been submitted and pushed by anti-discrimination activists. They see the killing of blacks and mexicans in confrontations on your driveway (when your car was broken into) or killing them inside your home as being excessive. In order to stop the killing of these people while they were breaking into your car or house, they tried to create unintended consequences of laws to prevent you from defending yourself. Thus, if you CCW, they would say you were looking for trouble as no normal person constantly carries inside their home or car. If you hit the perp with a bat despite him being proven to break your car window, you could still be charged with assault which is a greater crime than the perp breaking into your car.

No you can't it's illegal to hold an item and intend on using it as a weapon, ask literally any police officer, lawyer, or person with half a brain

Too bad you're knocked out and your car is in some sudies backyard by the time you get there

I usually keep "tools" in the back footwells

Pretty big angry tempered guy on the roads so everyone usually runs no problem with car jackers I'm usually the one chasing cunts

>and intend
Learn what intent is retard otherwise every cricket team travelling to play would be in gaol

The problem in a lot of USA states (mainly the ones with liberal courts or liberal prosecutors) is that having a self-defense weapon has become interpreted as seeking circumstances to use it even if you have to drive around tempting someone to attack you so that you can then kill them for sport. What happens is that although the dindu started things by coming after you, it was you that ENTRAPPED them flaunting your wealth in their face. Thus, they were irritated and you deliberately AGGRAVATED them to come after you. Thus, YOU were the one that started the altercation. YOU are the one that also used the deadly weapon.

YOU are guilty of a hate crime when you claimed to defend your car.

It's how laws get twisted around to create unintended problems as #BLM games the system.

360 keying around his car

I live in Adelaide and grew up in Queensland, all I'm gonna say is all these black cunts and fucking towel covering face fucking niggers need to fuck off back to their shitty 3rd world country. Australia was great before the boaties came on over. Australia is about relaxed people not fucking faggots or fucking darkies trying to change the country, you watch, sooner or later there will be shootings and I tell you now, it'll cleanse this infested country.

I would have paid a thousand dollars just to sneak that morning into this guy's car and stick a "chopped fingers" sticker on his window.

Those were the weakest skids I have ever seen.

i know right?

This is how you mow cunts down and he wasnt even trying

youtube.com/watch?v=ETUtRAZFfQM

>I live in Adelaide and grew up in Queensland, all I'm gonna say is all these black cunts and fucking towel covering face fucking niggers need to fuck off back to their shitty 3rd world country.

Will CAR PROWLING increase with them here?
That's the main problem in our communities that's bigger than car jacking.

They're here now.
They have their immigration-granted rights.
We can't make them go away.
We can only stop allowing immigration of those who have nothing to offer but violence and crime.

We can only avoid boosting their reproduction speed by not granting social welfare benefits that encourage teenage single mothers to exist. That was a huge mistake in the USA and which they continue to pay dearly for as their problem only keeps growing like a metastasizing cancer. Oz would only be filled with cancer when social welfare loopholes allow support for mothers with children to never work. Then they will continue to have children to maintain permanent eligibility for a free ride to the end of their days like the chaps in the USA.

I'm glad I have a garage to park my car. Otherwise it would be broken into.

That was just before boatloads of "refugees" and Marxist numales/feminists had taken over the city.

Melbourne is such a miserable place they even ruined sangawedges m8s

>Melbourne is such a miserable place they even ruined sangawedges m8s
Many other cities and nations have been dragged down the same way as history has shown. It's even the major issue behind Brexit and one that is roiling the other EU nations because certain gateway countries just let violent people in and then dump those onto the other countries.

It's sad to see that kind of issue as seed for the end of the EU in the next 20 years. Their car crime rates will go up unless all the cars switch to automated ones with distributed electronics having serial numbers in each piece. Then stealing cars for chop shops will be very difficult because the market will be extremely limited. As soon as cars get examined, the bad encrypted serial numbers turn up.

Maybe that big brother future is what will stop Melbourne's car crime and car jackings. But what will the criminals steal then if they can't make money from cars?

>mfw American

Sadly this is so true.

Hellbourne is a cesspool

>Melbourne is a bad city filled with lefties, faggots, brown people and SJWs and I would not go there.
Was it always that way? Or did many of the conservatives flee the city much like what happened in Detroit (thus leaving the liberals behind)?

Well since I'm in Melbourne, probably apologize to the person who ran me over, pay my fine for oppressing his rights to express himself, go collect from Job Centre, get some crystal and get fucked by my gay lover before going to whatever flavor of the month protest is currently going on

At some point in recent history Melbourne became the 'cultural' capital and Sydney became the money capital. So as a result all the lefty cultural types flocked to Melbourne for it's 'culture'

I like melbourne because I can go there and spray paint art on buildings with out being told to fuck off or having the police chuck all my belongings from my bag all over the ground.

Also a lot less of the people who like to paint graffiti and street art are junkies.

It's a shame the stupid feminazi bitches, and fake lefties retards have fucked up the city though.

Back in like 2006 you could spray paint a picture of a slut with her tits out.

Now because of all these wannabe lefties and feminazis you'd have fuck wits complaining about how sexist and demeaming the image is.

Ever try working under a car like that without jacks?

>I wouldn't do shit if he ran me over, my corpse would be too mangled

Then why don't the politicians fix it? Or are they all voted in by the problem causers? The famous example from the USA of Detroit had the politicians and chief of police elected by the blacks. The government then "went easy" on arresting or prosecuting blacks. White flight began and that included many businesses which didn't want to cope with the crime. And those that tried to cope with the crime were forced to close or leave as well.

Same thing is happening here we are just moving into the smaller cities and towns away from Syd Melbourne bris but the shitskins follow us everywhere even in literal 10 person towns in the middle of nowhere

>You know the article is written by some retarded sjw hr clerk when you know objectively shit cities you visited are ranked as the best

There are lots of other cities that are widely known for tourism features, services, and safety which are not on that list. So the truthfulness of that list is suspect unless only the rich wealthy sections of town are considered. In that case, Detroit should be on that list as it has a rich protected section of city. It's just that the rest of the city was infamously cast off and given slow response times by police and fire.

The story of Detroit also proves that in the USA, rapid and effective police and fire protection can be reserved for just the wealthy and powerful people for their benefit while the other people are given much less benefit. This concept of stratified unequal treatment surely was against what the Founding Fathers wanted.

>Same thing is happening here we are just moving into the smaller cities and towns away from Syd Melbourne

But how can they follow you if they don't have jobs in those places? Or do you mean they use taxpayer subsidized mass transit to commute to your area to do crimes and then use mass transit to go back to their slums?

Nobody has enough work so they steal what work they can and some of us aussies left live off the dole

You must be white.

Aussies are too lazy to work.

They think they are too good to scrub toilets or so they sit on the dole.

Then they see fillipinos and indians doing the jobs they are too lazy to do and go "look at all the immigrant fucks taking our jobs".

I'm glad bogans are moving away from cities.

Bogans ruin your life and laugh anytimr you say a words that are even slightly big like "socioeconomic"...

Don't want to live near bogans, they are unaustralian immitations of American red necks and I hate them.