/utg/- Undertale General

Peacefully sleeping flower edition!

Previous reset: Spoilers ahead, proceed at your own Frisk.

-The Game
>store.steampowered.com/app/391540/
>undertale.com/

-The Demo
>undertale.com/demo.htm

-Artbook
>pastebin.com/1MRmU0Gk

-Booru
>under.booru.org/

-Recommendbin
>pastebin.com/fsqd5Sa6

-Writebin
>pastebin.com/UCr5qFpc

-Fangamebin
>pastebin.com/ZHASpj9h

-Steam Group
>steamcommunity.com/groups/undertalegen

-Flockdraw
>flockmod.com/undertale

-Zeemap
>zeemaps.com/map?group=1873782

-Shimejibin
>pastebin.com/YFEGhgxY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LjHPSn865d4
youtube.com/watch?v=rIShA4_AOGM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Post comics!

this is some quality lore, user

hOI!!!

Great start.
That must feel great.

Gonna lift for this goat! Gonna get strong for this goat!

i like these characters

now it will always feel slightly off. Kill meeee

>tfw i will never be frisk in that image

*Weed Forestin' playing in the bg*

Cute goop!

Undertale is 50% off

Although I'm sure everyone already bought it
right?

I have read, translated, done essays on and snorted some quality lore in my time and I know that this is very quality lore piece that will reside in the higher culture memetics for eons. I thank you.

Also, what does the book say?

WHAT THE FUCK IS UNDERLUST

WHY ARE THERE LIKE 300 AUs

WHY DO ONLY LIKE 2 OF THOSE AUs HAVE SOUNDTRACKS

it was an honor to contribute user
it says "quality lore"

What's off?
Also Jelly, could you vore all the anons again like you did that one time? As a practical joke, you see!

These are my version of Chara and frisk, how do you like them?

I see the sale is taking its toll already.

pen settings are gone five ever because my computer restarts without my permission all the time

Don't ruin Jelly please.
Very cute, interesting take on Chara. I'm sure with their shirt they will be more identifiable.

Well...as if we could tell!
Too much liberty with the hairstyle if you ask me.
The sprites are basically identical.

Buy me the gaemu sanpie

that chara has some special eyes

Because 298 of those AUs are tasteless pallet swaps

Can I get some lore and world building on that butt? What knowledge is Toriel gleaming off of it?

To be fair, Chara did have hopeful looking eyes at some point. Asgore's not that dumb.

same

dis use 2 be a temmie thred...

I need more pictures of Omega Flowey, anybody willing to share?

I like Sans.

No, that's it. Full stop. I like Sans. He's the only character I like. Period.
I don't think I can polarize how much I like Sans and how much I dislike everyone else any more than I already have. I completely unironically, literally, hate every single character in Undertale that isn't Sans. Fuck Papyrus, fuck Asriel, fuck everyone, they're garbage and they suck and I hate them.
If I can be honest? I don't even like Undertale. It's shitty indie trash and it didn't impact me at all, but Sans was a real diamond in the rough for me. He's the only redeemable thing in the entire 6+ - hour slog that is Undertale. I'd go as far as saying I don't like Undertale, I like Sans. He's very clearly the best character in the game, probably at some point meant to be the protagonist, and it's my headcanon that he IS the protagonist but that's just my imagination running wild although I doubt it's not true or at least a solid theory, idk.

here you go user

like what, you want me to write a fic about booty?
because I will write a fucking fic about booty

You would be Frisk in this image, right /utg/?

This is going beyond her studying quality lore, isn't it?

Naturally.
A small, brave kid like Frisk must be delicious, making the road past monsters very dangerous.

user! I am a man of science! I am offended at the mere notion!
but I haven't written in awhile, and it's not going to be gross, I promise. Strictly quality lore

a good quality bait, could've fooled me if i weren't so used to this kind of thing. nice work user

>blonde highlights
Oh my god this is adorable

Hell yes.
If I were Frisk, abusing SAVEing to see which monsters were capable of eating me would be top priority.

Replace sans with chara and i agree

I am sure it would be very immersive, informative and quality.

it's actually going to be pretty bad

nice

thanks for posting skeletons with me all the time

This is actually good idea. You could just reset any time if things got too uncomfortable.

well here's one

More like Pretty Rad

>endofags can LOAD before digestion starts
>digestionfags can LOAD after dying
Shame about the absorptionfags, though.

On the surface before the war

I like the authors insight

Smell is the most powerful sense tied to emotional memories

Im so sorry
this is the biggest shitpost I will ever post
part 1:
Toriel sat nestled in her comfy chair, wondering what book to read, she had many books detailing the origin of Home, and New Home, but she craved something more...some “quality lore”. She wandered over to her bookcase and trailed a claw over each spine of the books on each shelf, searching for the one title to sate her desire. There it was, at the very top, worn and dusty, the golden letters “Quality Lore” were slightly faded.
She couldn't get back to her chair fast enough, and planted her glasses on her face with purpose. She absorbed every word like each was being read for the first time.
Flash!
A bright sparkle in her peripheral vision grabbed her attention, she tried to ignore it, burying her muzzle deeper into her book, but there it was again!
She managed to tear her eyes away from the pages, to see user! He was dusting her books for her like the gentleman he was, however there was something different about him,he was wearing tight spandex pants, and then she noticed something about him she hadn't noticed before….That glorious booty!
“No” Toriel told herself, and returned to her book. Her book with the plump, round...pages! She was thinking about the pages, she told herself firmly, and gave a frustrated huff. The words were full of knowledge, filling her head with naughty thoughts of...the lore!

>when he puts one paw up on the table

DIAMONDS

Here, have some oc.

part 2:

Toriel almost swore under her breath, she had to focus. She was so eager to read the book in the first place! To leave a book unfinished was strictly verboten! She bit her lip and glared at the book, forcing herself to look at each letter, and each empty space if she had to! She would absolutely not let her eyes trail...over to that sweet user who was now organizing her books for her...*sparkle sparkle*
the pants shined in the light of the fireplace.
“DAMMIT!” she snapped, and gasped at her own vulgarity. user jumped, and looked back at her with wide eyes, before cracking a sly smile as he followed her gaze.
“What's the matter Toriel?” He waggled an eyebrow. “Lore-nt you glad to see me?”

pretty good/10 petra

>implying I'd want to load out of it

Fucking great

>killing yourself
>right when you've opened a way to get vored multiple times
?????

I LOIV TEMMIE!!

Nooooo, that's it! Fool stops. I LOVE tems..! SHe's the only smarty I LUvvvvvv! DOT!
I dont think I can polarbear how much I really REALLY lov temmie and how much I NOT like everyone else any mor then I aLrady does.. I TOTally really, REEEEEEEEALLY, NOT liek every single !chara! in Temmtale that isn't temmie! Foick Papers, foick Aresol, FOK NOONE....... theyr garbag n they suX and I h8 Dem! >_<
If temmie can b honest? I LUV temmietale!!!! It is SUPER indie KEWL and it MUCH impact tems and all! but temmie was a reel diemond in the ruff! for me. TEM~ the only REDeemer things in the entire 600+ - years of FUN that is temmtale!wooo! I'd go as far as saying I REALLY LOVE Temmitale, I......LOVE TEMMIE!! She very cleary the best temmie in the game, obviously aLWAYz meant to b the LEGENDARY HERO!!!!! and it's tem history that She IS a scholar! but that's just my imagineshin running*woof woof* wild although I NEVR doubt it's not true or at least a... *dies* IDK!!!:P

Das some sexy lore

Would you still love your favorite if they had control of a ghostly presence who is the ghost of an unborn sibling and was a defector from the CIA who was caught and was given a mission to destroy the underwater science base of a Chinese-speaking ex-Soviet central Asian country so the United States would be unchallenged in attempting to harness paranormal bullshit for energy and also their father was a scientist involved in said shit and was also batshit insane?
From the Infraworld, I know you are watching

I want to take Napstablooks virginity. I bet they can't even masterbate with their stubby little arms.

the goat

for the doodling user!

guys cmon
Im blushing

Have some BGM for atmosphere as well:
youtube.com/watch?v=LjHPSn865d4

Reminder that kissing is lewd!

I WANT DAVID TO DO PART 5

youtube.com/watch?v=rIShA4_AOGM

Vid related?

at first, it looked like flowey was really fat

Im going to have to finish this
tomorrow, I'm headed to bed now /utg/..
goodnight everyone! it was fun!

>implying the best part isnt becoming a part of your favourite completely

why load out of that

You don't actually get that because at that point there is no "you".

Fucking asriel doin the Giogio shirt grab, shit I'd love an entire pic just dedicated to that

sounds like your doing it wrong user

No, that's just how it works.

Would you still love your favourite if they enjoyed being urinated on by Russian prostitutes?

the lovliest
:)

source

I came back to give you a toriel
now goodnight for real this time!

Oh, my bad didn't realize you went to bed! Goodnight! Sleep well!

nah user, your just being vored incorrectly. they need to absorb your soul as well for maximum comfy

Chara burpfic?

what the fuck
This better not last long, this is by far my least favorite OT or whatever

Soon

I forget, it's some Japanese guy on twitter.

I don't believe souls exist at all and it's just yet another thought we hold to keep us from materializing ourselves.
It's a nice thought though. But how can you get absorbed if you get digested?

Are you requesting? Or offering?

*Tips Fedora*
*Eats Doritos and 'Dew*
"M'lady~"

Vorefags need to go.

How will Undyne cope with Papyrus being brutally slaughtered and her not being able to stop it?