What's Veeky Forums's opinion on the A2? I need a lightweight...

What's Veeky Forums's opinion on the A2? I need a lightweight, reliable car that's also economical because I'll be driving more for work soon.

Audi a shit or is that just a meme and is the A2 bretty gud? I give 0 fucks about the looks. I just need to get from point A to B with low fuel consumption and a car that doesn't let me down.

Other urls found in this thread:

autoblog.nl/nieuws/fiat-grande-punto-evo-2005-heden-88619
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Audi
>a car that doesn't let me down

Get A3 if looks doesnt meant. A2 is fucking small piece of shit. Friend's mom had one. Its shit and the automatic gearbox broke down several times. You can't even open the hood, because its sealed from the factory. You pour windshield washer, oil and other shit where the front grille is. A3 with 1.9 diesel 81kw without pumpe-duse and youre good to go or A4. A2 is fucking disgusting.

Small bit of info.

-Dutch (98% of cars are manual).

-Road tax is based on vehicle weight (double for diesel cars).

-Needs to be as light as possible (fuel economy>weight.

My budget is 3 to 5k but it's € so it doesn't translate well to MURICA.

Currently own a NA MX-5 but fuel economy is too shit if I need to drive more for work.

Then get some cheap ecobox, instead of this VAG trash. I'm from europe too, and drive '98 Mazda 323F diesel. So, maybe go for - either a Peugeot/any other french small ecoshit or Japanese shitboxes. MX-5 is more of a weekend car.

Wordt de A2 niet geleverd met een 1.2l tdi? Zelfde motor als in de VW Lupo 3L. 1 op 30 schijnt haalbaar te zijn, belasting is wel iets meer... 160eu per kwartaal ofzo??

Twingo isn't just a meme this time, friend.

aren't the panel aluminuim that might be expensive to fix
this guy is right
but if you want something comfier get an opel astra G with the 1.6 16v it's nice

Ur selling ur mx-5? Might be in the market.

In this segment i'd be looking at a fiat grande punto btw.

autoblog.nl/nieuws/fiat-grande-punto-evo-2005-heden-88619

toyota aygo 1.0

VW Polo, you mang.

this is the fate you chose for allowing developers to ruin zandvoort

VW Fox, good fuel consumption and I used to drive it at 70mph for around 2 hours on my weekly trip to london.

LMAO fucking Europe shit boxes

Get a Golf turbo diesel mang

>He can't afford the gas in a Miata
That has to be the most Yuropoor thing I've seen today.

Just get a goddamn Twingo.

god europe sounds fucking terrible

If all you want is a cheap lightweight shitbox with great fuel economy, consider this

>VAG
>reliable

>tfw this A2 makes me go hon hon hon

A2 is a cute!