South Florida meet

The South Florida meet is still happening. We will be meeting at Palm Beach Outlets thus Sunday. Cars and Coffee is 9am-12pm. We will be doing karts at PBIR depending on what time everyone wants to go.
Please join our Discord server for easier communication.

discord.gg/8URFB2v

#E211,, 1751 Palm Beach Lakes Blvd, West Palm Beach, FL 33401

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/8URFB2v
my.mixtape.moe/dtashk.webm
my.mixtape.moe/cnbngg.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cant wait to be at the next one, I dont have the time to make it to this one being a thousand miles away.

bump

Bump for weeb cars.

Wait, you haven't killed yourself yet? Wtf

His shitbox will take care of that for us soon enough.

How much do the karts cost?

I think they're sold in 1, 2, and 3 race packages with the 3 race one costing $75.

See you fags at ROC

-pepsi

>1 hour and 23 minutes via I-95
I fucking hate living in Miami

What cars are you guys bringing?

I'd rather live in Miami than some shithole like Orlando or Jacksonville or Tampa.

I guess.
As soon as I get my bachelor's I am leaving for Austin.

Does anyone even fucking live in Jacksonville?

i agree

but there seems to be a lot of drift/racing events in those areas
in miami we get drag racing
thats it
or a 4hr drive to go have fun

That part is sadly true unless you got loads of money for track days.

Less than one hour if you drive like a normal person in the travel lane on a early Sunday morning...

How about you join the discord chat and do the Miami Caravan.

discord.gg/8URFB2v

>page 6
Is anybody actually going to show up?

Bump. About to wash my car.

Kek

>just letting my friend drive my P1 so I can get some pics

Still deciding whether or not to actually show up to that shit. That Palm Beach Lakes mall isn't too far so I will probably just sit at home on Veeky Forums and maybe cruise up there if people actually show.

The thread doesn't get many posts since most people are keeping their shitposting I'm the discord.

This

Those who have agreed to go have already been added to the discord for containment.

Bumping tho, Tomorrow is the day if you are in Broward or Miami we are discussing a Caravan in the discord chat.

I'll be at C&C.

Pascal Wherlein almost ded.

Massa is an OG tho. Stopped the car as fast as he could and ran over to Pascal as fast as he could.

They had passengers in the cars and Massa's passenger was just sitting in there for like 15min stuck in the harness while everybody was checking on the other car and trying to clean shit up.

Pastrana is /myguy/ because of Subaru

Oh fug

Kek I was waiting for it too.

He did bretty gud. I think he won everything until like the quarterfinals. Still an accomplishment considering dude didn't grow up racing cars like the rest of em.

I wanted to see Vettel go further. Massa was doin good and got bumped because of a BS penalty. Came down to Juan Pablo Montoya and Tom Kristensen and Montoya took it. Miami loved seeing the Colombian win.

Coolest thing was how many different cars they were forced to drive. Certain dudes ripped it up in the dune buggy while others were better in the more stable track cars.

Overall 9/10 tho, would def go again and reccommend people to check it out. Where else are you going to see Jenson Button racing against Kurt Busch in a dune buggy inside a stadium?

ROC was awesome. now I wish I got tickets.

I can't believe JPM beat Kristensen in the finals. There was so much good close racing action. Nations Cup tomorrow should be good too.
The Crossover worked.
that's what the track was designed for.

Camaro user here, I made it.

Parking here. Where the blue dot is.

>all these Mustangs
Oh boy
Stay safe lads

You can still go today

Did you get tix?

And how many people are actually showing up for this bullshit?

So far we're 10 deep I think

I'm at C&C
Lot's filling up

Kek poast pics of the WAT team

I just want to go fishin today

At C&C right now.

Is anyone here or is this meet a failure?

Wew

I think you fegs continue to underestimate how hard it is to convince people to show up to this shit. You literally have to keep it on Page 1 for 3 months straight if you are hoping to get 6 or 7 people there.

Plus this shit was way too early in the morning.

I hope you prove me wrong though.

That makes two of us.
Where to meet? The lot's huge.

P I Z Z A H U T B O Y S

Pbir karting now if you're going this way

Browardfag here.
I tried to make it but I woke up too late.
And Marlins Park isn't exactly around the corner but it was my dad's bday and shit yesterday so I wasn't sure if I could go to ROC. I totally fucked up.

Meet confirmed not a failure

Cool cars, dope shit. Need to finish my car so I can go to one of these.

Our friend Miku passed by for a little bit too!

CUUUUUTE

All in all 13 people showed up

That's a good turnout for florida

Yeah, especially when you look at what happened with S/o/Cal

What happened?

Did you go to ROC?

Ayy not too bad. I'm proud of you fags.

Just now entering thread, central florida meet when?

Never. Most of the people are in South Florida aside from a few Tampa people, a couple Orlando, and some fags NE. Nobody will want to go that far aside from like 3 people in Orlando. I think they tried it before.

Palm Beach was actually a good choice because it isn't that far for the Dade people, pretty close for Broward, and then anybody up north but still south of Georgia could cruise down there.

We had an Orlando meet with 3 bikers. There are 3 more people we met so all together 6 Veeky Forumstists in Orlando. I believe some 3 in Tampa and 1 in Jax.

I'll be moving to Orlando soon, but I think palm beach is a pretty good place for meets.

Would be down to meet some central florida br/o/s at orlando cars n coffee

To whomever owns that Mazda hatchback (2016 model), how's it?

no but I should have.
I watched it on tv like a failure.

>watching ROC post race interviews
I'm glad you enjoyed your stay in south Florida Seb. and Kurt Busch you're welcome. Kyle is still a fag. ROC should come back next year. maybe use BB&T center next time.

you know all those euro drivers were digging the weather.

my.mixtape.moe/dtashk.webm
>PBIR
it's called Moroso.

my.mixtape.moe/cnbngg.webm