>decide to try WoW
>this thread is dead
>cancel the client download at 90%

That was disappointing. This looked so promising

*vapes*

heh

>burps
>hammers up xD

seriously though there's no reason NOT to vape, it's not bad for you and it feels great

Hey guys, rerolling for the new XPac, and I was wondering which has better DPS: Ret or an AFK holy priest using autoattacks?

Thanks in advance

How is it shadowfriends? Can't try the patch until later today and it's raid day as well.

S2M dead and buried?

I want to breed a blood elf.

do you think you're funny?

Wake me up when my mistweaver is relevant

>farts
>smells it
>yo welcome to the hammer squad
>vapes

wake up moron

Prot warriors good again?

>ww burst
who thought this was okay?

That's how I imagine female taurens

It is okay, just stun it

>Players are no longer able to use Artifact Power items while an Artifact that has all 54 points completed is equipped.

Get fucked Nillie you rager

horde rules alliance drools

Anyone playing enh?

How awkward does it play now that Hailstorm is irrelevant?

Do you use any of the newly buffed shit, like Windsong, Sundering or Earthen Spike?

>mfw logging into 7.1.5 as an arcane mage

U jelly?

>female panda ass

GLYPH TO MAKE SHADOWFORM ALMOST TRANSPARENT WHEN?

I WANT TO SEE MY ARMOR

You now remember Glyphs

They remind me too much of overweight women with fur.

s2m is not dead

opinion/facts on alternate specs are undecided

shadow crash seems ok for m+, lotv is decent too with the 5% dmg and removal of haste after void form

Please give me your Maw keys /wowg/

You didn't think UNLIMITED DPS came with no cost, did you?

i dont want anything to do with you and your furfag discord buddies

>Brawlers guild
>9 stacks of betting
>First boss
>Bet on player
>They lose

What went wrong?

That is a man judging by the jawline.

Spotted the gay

I don't have any furry friends since Pozy died though

we can't do dps out of voidform (at all) now and s2m gimmick was nerfed

SP is definitely strong but I think mage and ele will be scary this raid tier

That is xy

So the go-to for Assa now is gonna be Master Poisoner with Vigor, yes? The fact that Rupture is now consistent damage at all CPs means that a 6CP one isn't nearly as important now.

So how does fire stack up to the other mage specs? How's it feel to play? Seems like the flame on change will really mess up the rhythm of the rotation...

this is a boy

What type of mage?

doest matter how much better mop gameplay was compared to legion im just glad i almost never have to see fat pandas ever again

fuck mop

Frost

Post it!

t. DK / DH main shitter

You need to stop posting this picture. I've fallen in love with this person since i'm always on /wowg/. I can't take it.

I doubt S2M will be used anywhere but in extremely fast bosses. The overall higher DPS with mastery and san'layn easily outweighs that period of increased damage.

I just got back from vacation is my Shaman qtpie viable yet?

Stop playing melee DPS.

then start nerfing them

>reading patch notes
>Brawler guild returns
>New solo fights!

>a Seagull

your gotta be fucking kidding me

What the fuck were they thinking with these marksmanship hunter changes? Holy shit, I'm not playing magic or survival, I'm going to have to reroll to another class.

Goodbye 4 legendaries, 52 point weapon and 889 equipped ilvl.

>be american
>Go to kill Shar'thos
>get flashbacks from last weeks shart in mart contest
>shart yourself on the sport

looking at your thumbnail for a second thought it was the character select screen with a background from a dungeon.

which would be a cool feature. Do a level appropriate dungeon, any mode, the last boss drops a token for dungeon "wallpaper"

I like that idea a lot actually

>these dh changes

was casting a mobility spell for single target dps just too much fun?

I don't think I like new enhancement.

Why did they make 6% passive haste better than the other talents in that tier?

What casters are currently fun? Used to play a shadow priest, not sure if I wanna play again, though.

this meme was never funny, it's just plain stupid.

>get the rejuvenation shoulders from weekly box
>already have reju ring and lifebloom belt
>too many leges that are useful
AAAAAAAAH

I can change my gear during a mythic+ run, right?

>New Prot Warrior Rotation + Devastator
I miss that extra 1 million health.
And I miss Revenge being a good button to press.
I didn't even like the focused rage build and went with a different build but devastator is too good to pass up.

where the fuck is the agility on my character page?

k

Maybe you and everyone else bawling should have decided to play a real class instead of a huntard in the first place.

what should i reroll now that DHs are boring shit

Revenge was shitty button to press before though. You only hit it during AoE or if there was 1 GCD left before SS came off cooldown because 5 rage wasn't worth 30% chance to reset SS.

Boggles my mind how many people thought mashing devastate and shield slam was riveting gameplay.

WW Monk

only pressing Shield Slam because revenge costs 30 rage now isn't much better.

How are Elemental shamans?

How is enhancement?

>WQ rewards 5 Marks of Honor
>Use my Class hall ability to instantly complete it

BMAH here I cum

I didn't like Enh because having to keep 3 buffs up is boring as shit. I hope the rotation is more fun now.

Also apparently Ele is good.

wo is wowg's best poster

I have a commitment to never play a Druid, what's second best in terms of healing?

>resto shamans nerfed
>resto druids buff

>fell for the shadow priest meme
FUCK

Both are easy, but which is the easiest? Mage or druid

yo ms9 What shoul i class roll in the legion world of warcarf, best class and race ? i am cominb back 2 the retail wow

mm hunter or unholy dk

seriously though there's no reason NOT to drink bleach, it's not bad for you and it feels great

ret paladin, in pvp you tear assholes apart, in pve you hit like giga nigga.

Yo m8s when i make the wow legion wow play, without heirloms how long it gonna take me to lvl 2 max lvl (I dont wanna waste boost on the hunter but then again if i play some dps only char its gna give me rlly big queue on rdf) ???

I think this patch teaches us an important lesson. By us I'm referring to you MM hunters. The lesson is of course moderation. Never go for that best spec or class. Take that sweet middle ground so you will never be nerfed, and never buffed too much so you can be nerfed.

Ret can be decent in PvP with all cooldowns up, but don't kid yourself lmao
tear assholes apart
bubble shield three times and chip damage

Or just roll a druid and you will always be relevant :^)

>tfw been rocking my ele shaman since legion release

>tfw my time is now

where mah negroes at

arms warrior

CHIP DAMAGE? shieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet nigga

Ele's in a good place now. Both icefury and ascendance do close damage in single target but icefury is more consistent as long as you know what you're doing. You can pick up ascendance build in like 5 minutes so it's hard to mess up but icefury's going to need timers/weakauras/tellmewhen to keep track of all the shit.

Liquid magma totem + the earthquake buff means we're even better in dungeons.

I just started playing a month ago my first time and picked a hunter because all my faggy friends recommended it to me. I actually liked the previous sidewiders focused rotation - was so smooth. Feels badman. Is it confirmed that BM is beating it in DPS yet? Not sure if I should switch or not. Its definitely not as enjoyable to play.

We wuz devs

My monk will be good one day r-right guys?

Hunter has been the go-to EZ-mode shitter class for bad babbys for twelve years. Now they might not be top DPS with two buttons so they're pissing themselves
Hunters have always had it easy, that's why your friends recommended it to you as a new player

There is no such thing as a "skilled" hunter

>watching gdq while levelling shammy
>wojack starts running a game
blessed

>survival hunters
>having it easy ever this expansion

What race should I make my brand new SHAMWOW?

ele or enhc

which heirloom weapon do I take

I know these things. MM was definitely simple, sure, but it was a few more than 2 buttons, and you actually had to use a degree of brain power to not pull shit with sidewinders or barrage and maintain vulnerable and manage focus. BM is as braindead as ever though. Think I might just reroll to another class with my 100 boost but I'm not looking forward to doing all the broken isles shit again.

>one spec
>this expansion
Sorry you had to get good after twelve years

>everybody jumping ship to shaman
Are they really that good now?

>mfw haven't rerolled in 10 years