If you had to choose one of these, which do you want and why? I don't care what trim you want...

If you had to choose one of these, which do you want and why? I don't care what trim you want, get either as a Hellcat for all I care. Ive narrowed down my search to these two cars and now I'm stumped, I can't make up my mind.

>Inb4 chargers are for niggers and 'muh dodge reliability'

Save it please.

For what it's worth whichever I choose will be in the scat pack trim. I initially wanted a challenger but test drove a mustang and Camaro and still preferred the challenger. I hadn't even considered a charger but I drove one and found I liked it as much as the challenger. Not quite as cool and they don't come in manuel, seems more practical though

Got a family? Charger
No? Challenger

>Ive narrowed down my search to these two cars
did... did your search consist of an FCA radio advert?

If you can live with coupe doors it comes down to look preference. Just don't be a retard who gets a v6 model.

Does the Charger even come in manual?

I would get the Charger for the added space and usability, and the 8-speed is alright with me.

I can't take the Challenger seriously anymore. It's like a silly caricature.

>Wanting kids to ruin your Charger

Chally looks way cooler and is super comfy as a highway cruiser. That is all.

Okay, first things first, I own a 2012 Challenger R/T. Been daily driving it for years. I love my car and I have a lot of insight about the reliability and performance.

Generally speaking, this is the greatest car I've ever driven. That's not hyperbole. I've been behind the wheel of some really high end sports and luxury cars. I've driven the competition. Not of it matters. The car feels better than anything I've ever been behind the wheel of. It's like it was made for me.

That said, it lacks the utility of the Charger. It does have assloads of space, but not as much as its sister. You can fit four full grown men in it with decent comfort and still have space in the trunk for twenty guns and ammo for a range day. Been there, done that.

It's not easy to execute that, though. It also lacks in visibility versus the Charger. Better than the Mustang or the Camaro, but still bad.

So this is my advice. Really think about what you're using this car for. Think how often you'll need to put shit in the back seat. Think about life in traffic if you live in a city. It's hard to see cars behind you in a adjacent lanes on the highway in a Challenger.

Otherwise, performance is relatively similar. Enjoy which ever one you land on.

Challenger. Reasoning: my favorite movie is Vanishing Point. Also the Charger is ugly and I hate 4 door cars.

Are you a nigger by chance?

>Being selfish

25 year old white man. Good try, though.

>rt

>Greatest car ever

What did he mean by this?

>haha

Challenger because manual, charger should never have been sedan

Because Challenger is such a small car.

This is good advice. I really like both but feel like I'll end up settling on the challenger. I don't have a family, don't foresee one in the immediate future. I do haul luggage and stuff around but the challenger seems plenty big enough for that. I also won't be using this car as a daily, in fact I'll barely use it at all until my work changes. I'm a truck driver and only drive my car two days a week.

I'll have to drive both again, I think it will come down to which one "feels better" if that makes sense. I do like the idea of having four doors, I've only ever driven two door cars so when I'm with a group deciding who's car to take it's rarely mine. Which might be a good thing. On the other hand I always drive solo and have no real use for a bigger passenger cabin. And I'd prefer a manual, or at least paddle shifters. It's a tough call.

>Being close minded

From what you're saying, I think you'll be happier with the Challenger. It's much more driver centric.

Greatest car I've ever driven, sperglord.

I'm not saying anyone else will share that experience. I'm saying I love the car and so I've got a bias that needs to be disclosed.

>Generally speaking, this is the greatest car I've ever driven.

Challenger. Look at the resale of the Charger, it's shit. They're the same size and fit the same amount of people. Also Challenger still has manual available. It'll turn heads a lot longer than the Charger will.

The blue one

Because I like blue

Dad pls. It's a shit v6, you don't know what your looking at and you judge a car based on color.

>show him white hellcat
>"no, I'd get the blue one"

Four doors for more whores.

Personally I prefer sedans and a performance RWD V8 is probably the best thing average Joe can get so Charger. On a side note, if you're kind of a cuck, a 4 door will always come in handy if you have a bitchy wife and kids.

this is hick: the post

Blue cars are better
It makes girls wetter

I just hate red cars man.

>Why Do People Like the Things I Don't: Bus Ride Musings of an Autist

>Can buy a legitimately nice car
>Fucks it up by buying a challenger or -god forbid - a charger

>I am a trailer park dweller

>i enjoy having sexual intercourse with my blood relatives

Neither. The bumpy plastic dash is shit and should turn you off on the whole car.

>I'm Yurotrash and

>>is my boyfriend, Ahmed. I'm mad because I will never own a car with more than a liter of displacement.

>>Ahmed just posts what I want him to as long as I give up the boi pussy.

I've driven both a decent amount. I'd take the challenger hands down. Transmission doesn't matter to me, they both work in this car. Even with the 5.7, this thing is fun. Torque is huge, it doesn't steer very well compared to the smaller stuff but that honestly makes it quite fun. Also it's the best looking vehicle I know of.

More like 25 year old white feggit boi lmao

>best looking vehicle i know of

>what is the fd rx7
>what is the e46 m3
>what is the aston martin vanquish
>what is the f-type
>what is the miura
>what is the alfa 4c
>i have no idea what any of these vehicles look like

looks are subjective

I should rephrase,

Best looking vehicle I know of that's for sale today

Also
>F type
>E46
>Alfa 4c
>I'm assuming modern vanquish
All aren't that good.

If you wanted to really send a message, you'd include a Ferrari Daytona, a 68 charger, and an ISO Grifo a3l.

Or if you wanted to stick to modern you'd say an a7/s7/rs7 or the BMW 6 series Gran coupe

Those almost are as good looking.

Does the shaker actually do anything performance wise? I'm not sold on that. I guess it's cool but IMO it's kind of gimmicky and seems like extra shit that can break.

>ISO Grifo a3l
lmao ugly as sin

>They're the same size

Lolnoooo.

The Challenger is one of those cars that has a cult following. Sure, there might be a few guys who get it because of the whole Vin Diesel "mussle kar!!!" thing, but on the whole it's probably the closest to what the old muscle cars were. It's big, easy going, has a V8, still has that classic retro look. The Camaro and the Mustang are racing each other trying to become modern sports coupes which is fine, but it's a little like they're leaving some of their heritage behind.

currently looking at trading my bmw for either a charger or challenger. i use to own a charger and have fond memories of it.

i just cant get over the lack of visibility in the challenger. plus , living in the city and constantly doing long drives means im looking at an automatic so the charger seems to fit that niche nicer

It does lack 2 extra door,shit for brains.
Ever have irl friends,extra doors are handy.

Fo dose fo mo hoes

My friends are in healthy size so I'm good with a coupe.

Challenger is fucking ugly but has the 6 speed manual while Charger is 8 speed auto only.

Get the Challenger if you can drive stick.