Be me

>be me
>have 1800 dollar 87 bronco I got with 40k miles on second engine (5.0) with AOD 4 speed which is starting to slip a bit
>bump in passenger front corner and tires rub occasionally
>love it to death
>no safety features, seat belts don't even lock
>steering has tons of play in it

>dad has 2000 Durango
> Magnum V8 all leather everything
>160k miles meticulously maintained
>tells me if I sell my shit heap death trap hell let me have it for 2500 dollars

I'm married and planning on starting a family in 1 year, should I get the Durango and sell the bronco?

lol ur fat

I a pretty fat, how did you guess

Durangos are horrible vehicles
But then so are broncos

Buy a reman trans off eBay with a warranty then go to rockauto and buy all the parts you need for your steering

if you're planning to start a family you should actually have money which it sounds like you don't

This. You shouldn't be trying to have kids if you're that poor that you're "upgrading" to a 17 year old shitbox. Fucking breeders.

i'd rather have the bronco lol

this also. who the fuck wants to have kids when you can't even afford to buy a 'nice' car

I've got money that isn't the issue here, I've been DDing this because I like it I have another project muscle car in my garage too

If you're only driving that pile of shit because you "like it", why are you trying to "upgrade" to some other hunk of shit?

Trailer trash confirmed.

Durangos are great. Me and my dad have shared a 05 we got at 150k and we're soon to break 300k without doing much work on it.

your arms

>death trap
Does your dad have a vagina?

IF you have another car to dd you have he option of pulling the 302 from the bronco and dropping it in something else.

Nigga I'm in orange County California, neither broke nor trailer trash. I like old American cars

That's all muscle baby ;)

He had a bronco in the 80s that he drove for 12 years with me in the back without a child seat

I don't really wanna have two project cars though you know? The other one is a bored out SBC Basically I have to haul a shit load of equipment for my job and carry passengers too so that's why an suv with a bigger covered trunk makes sense for my work

>2000 Durango
>Magnum V8
>all leather everything
>160k miles
>meticulously maintained
>let me have it for 2500 dollars
It's a shit deal on the face of it.

What do u mean?

What engine is in the Durango?

The 5.2L "magnum"

Good, if you said the 4.7 I'd say run away, but the 318 responds to mods well
My brother had a single cab 97 ram with the 5.2 and manual and it was a great truck

What kind of mods has he done

Ill buy that bronco where do you live?

You can get a mitsubishi montero which is not a POS dodge from the millenium for cheaper and less mileage us a decent aftermarker and less miles. And keep your bunco

>wife delete
>titty enlargement

Orange county California, San Juan capistrano/san clemente area

Lmao are u really that guy

Don't really want to worry about 4 car insurance payments, plus moving cars out of the street sweepers path

>318
>"Magnum"

No

He just did I/T/E, but they respond better to other mods like a SBC would like headers, full exhaust, manifolds, cam, and a tune

The LA motors were underrated as fuck motors

You shit your whore mouth

>LA motors
If you've got to have one, then get the full size truck for a huge bump in reliability and utility.

The 318 is fine

It's a marketing term. It's not any more special than the 302

Well yea I know that I was just specifying which engine and trim it is. Like a sbc vortec

>318 is fine
Then pick one up in a Grand Cherokee for a massive increase in luxury and reliability for the price.

Am I really which guy?

Ram at the Lake guy

maybe

Keep the Bronco, If not ship it up to the salt belt and sell it for 6k.

Says the guy who drives a honda

>go north
>lose 40% of your vehicles weight in body panels

user why do you do this kind of shit,
I fucking hate when you post that fucking thing
the chipped up metal makes me want to set a nigger on fire.

They're both unreliable money-pits. the fucking AODs are trash and the dodge transmissions aren't any better.

Sell it and buy a 4 door civic for commuting until you can save up enough money for a bronco toy.

Sell me the bronco Dan

Where u at?