github.com/EmmittJ/PoESkillTree/releases/
>Helpful links
pastebin.com/1GThtBUt
>"Hey guys what's the price on this piece of shit item"
poe.trade/
>Wiki
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

Other urls found in this thread:

pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMDAAPuBAcEswj0DXwN4hFQFScWbxcvGjgbJRzcHRQdviL0JKonLyj6Kpgy0TOHNZI1uTbpOlg8LT8nQYdEBEVHSI5JsUrIS65Ms025VcZV1lfJWW1Z81qRXGtfmGTnZlRmnmjyakNqrGvbbAttGW6qcg9yqXvDfNl9GICkgseDX4PMg9uESIVgiECKr4x2jLGPGo9GkBGQM5BVkyeUb5uKm6GePKEvogCmrKcIpyuofarErJisqrXytzG3PriTvOq-T76Kv5fAVMBmw23JPcy8zzLQH9OP0_vXz9i92QvZW9-K42rpAuvu7IPsiu-I7-vwH_Ie9zL31_k3-ej6gPrS_go=
youtube.com/watch?v=s12YBLyEUY0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

where can i see hardcore breach currency values

wew

Dubs for softcore standard

poe.trade click currency market on top right and set the league to hardcore breach.

what's the point of having golem on LMB if it doesn't actually save you a skill slot

wew

it does n00B

>2 slots for enfeeble
>1 for AA
nope

cease replying immediately

>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>FREE
>free
>free
>Free

piss off

reminder to play witch and not scion

Eat a dick nigger, I'll play what I want.

when does the game get hard?

when you continuously stroke it

Just wait till 3.0 when GGG over corrects and every build is scion

totem builds are for pussies

Everybody is a pussy when you can just log out when something looks at you funny.

logging out when your character is on the brink of death is on a different level than logging out because your totems get one-shot from 2 screens away and you decide this fight might not be for you after all

>allow me to defend the biggest pussy mechanic
>but you know... totems are the real pussies, am i right?

the only legit builds are melee evasion

yep, there are pussies and bigger pussies, totemers belong in the second category
correct

>Put item up for 7c
>Guy does the automated message but adds 6c at the end

Almost got me dude, but I ain't falling for no jew tricks.

>automated lowballs

shitcore was a mistake

go on

What are the chances of me getting banned for RMT?

Just buy from the official GGG RMT website.

never let anyone tell you the odds

>BHC
>Guys dies and asks for help on Atziri+your loot
>Jump in
>Kill her
>Don't notice he invited a guildy
>Walks into portal when she is near death
>grace timer
>he obviously is rolled to have the loot.
>leave with nothing
>Ngma axe thing dropped + fragment and slink boots drop
>I get boots

Nice game never again

>It's a "Seller is on the Singapore Realm" episode

guys I'm a little bored and wanted to mess around with dominating blow for an alt since it might be funny with breaches.

How does this looks?

pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMDAAPuBAcEswj0DXwN4hFQFScWbxcvGjgbJRzcHRQdviL0JKonLyj6Kpgy0TOHNZI1uTbpOlg8LT8nQYdEBEVHSI5JsUrIS65Ms025VcZV1lfJWW1Z81qRXGtfmGTnZlRmnmjyakNqrGvbbAttGW6qcg9yqXvDfNl9GICkgseDX4PMg9uESIVgiECKr4x2jLGPGo9GkBGQM5BVkyeUb5uKm6GePKEvogCmrKcIpyuofarErJisqrXytzG3PriTvOq-T76Kv5fAVMBmw23JPcy8zzLQH9OP0_vXz9i92QvZW9-K42rpAuvu7IPsiu-I7-vwH_Ie9zL31_k3-ej6gPrS_go=

>Beacon of corruption
Flesh binder actually, that's why I'm getting zombies as well.. wrong click there

dominating blow doesn't work on breach mobs

really? damn that's a bummer, sounded pretty hot for their domains.

GGG really fucking hates dominating blow for some reason. The negative interactions with bloodlines, and the lack of interaction with breach mobs makes it clear they give zero fucks about the skill.

Maybe it stresses their shitty servers made out of popsicle sticks, shoe lace, and gum.

>GGG really fucking hates dominating blow for some reason.
maybe because it gives them leeway to code special AI monsters that don't have to worry about functioning outside of their specific AI environment

>tfw out of chisels
tf should I do
Do you guys just buy them?

run a low tier map, picl up all the low tier maps and gavels that drop there
wow so hard

I dont know user, I find like ~3 gravel per map. If anything, just make more trip to your hideout to stock up on chisel for a while since I'm assuming you're not picking up all the gravels.

How seige ballista? Saw someone using that today, forgot that skill existed but it looked damn brutal. Any good tricks with it?

youtube.com/watch?v=s12YBLyEUY0

He could have more life he used Shaper touch

Need some suggestions here. Wife actually wants to try the game now, and want to do a summoner. What could I play with her that is not an aura char but could still synergies well with a summoner?

What kind of summoner? if it's a generic Hatred Zombies/Flame Sentinels, you could play Arc+EE

tricurse ice storm. Chilled ground, temp chains, enfeeble, and warlord's mark would help a LOT with minion survivability, while being tanky, and powerful on your own. Of course, Astramentis, and int crystal belts are probably really expensive because of HoWaA faggots

It's not even INT belts though. The gloves/boots/chest can all be expensive AF
I also recommend WI it's very tanky and kills everything ez

Either generic or some golem build, will see later on.

Sounds pretty good. Thanks.

Additionally, if your wife is going a classic summoner with Flame Sentinels, then she would likely be using Anger (Which would benefit your fire converted ice storm), and Arc to guide minions+apply Elemental Equilibrium, which would in turn lower their fire resistance further.

Be wary of ice storm FPS drops, though.

can you make a load of dosh by just using ex for mirror recipe?

retard

but ppl wanna buy mirrors for 100 ex D:

Should I save up for skyforth boots or are they a meme

depends on ur're build

You could make an entire build capable of doing all content in the game with far less investment. Skyforth are pointless decadence

My two characters are WI/Auramancer fully geared already. I just thought maybe they could be useful to throw together other builds in the future or for fun

did i just meme myself?
poeurl.com/ZNg

holy shit I actually finished uber lab
can't believe it didn't crash/dc during a loading screen

yes goyim, if you have that currency 'lying' around why not just enrich your friendly poetrader who definitely does not sit on poetrade all day flipping for profit. No need to have an actual build that requires it right? why not even just use it as a leveling item, Free Power Charges?

fukin nerd don't waste your wealth until you can afford to waste it.

time to roll a totem build I guess?

Isn't that the point though? I could make a new build easily using them with items from my other characters. I already have great ES/Low life gear
You seem mad cuz poor

I'm sitting at 72 ex right now and I wouldn't even consider buying a pair of Skyforths for any reason. They're completely unnecessary.

What is the point of sitting on that wealth and not fucking around with it at this point in the league though?

buy a HH

yes, how did you know?

nice reddit screenie

It would cost me approximately 350 chaos to reshape my entire Atlas into Maximum Overstrand. This is roughly half of my liquid currency.

Is it worth it? Being able to run Shaped Strand forever sounds very autistic, but on the other hand it is a very satisfying map to run.

My favorite map is atoll. If I could I would run only that

I posted in 1-3 threads back with one or two scrubs calling rmt. If you you browse reddit then it should be easy for you to find this image right?

RMT bitch

It's what I'm going to do when I finish running 100 Vault maps

How do you do this?

Do you just seal every single T11, T12 and T13 map on your atlas, unshape your T11s, and only have Shaped Strand and Shaped Tropical Island as your T11 and T13 reds?

Yes. Complete as many maps as possible for the completion bonus but only have shaped maps you want to run from tier:x to tier:x+2. The way map drops work is retarded.

>2 GCP
poorfaggot detected

Strongest/easiest build right now?
Didn't play for a month, so i missed most of 2.5 so far.

I mean, you're only min-maxing your exp hour by being a strand babby, works well if you're level 99 or just a vspark autist but most people would make a lot more money

a) running "bad" red maps which drop valuable gated bases like crystal belts
b) running t16s and selling the fragments
c) generally having better drops, better monstrous treasure potential, etc

if your goal is just to run the same map 500 times in a row, by all means knock yourself out, the way the atlas was designed also allows you to customize your map experience this way, it's just not for everyone nor is it necessarily the "best" choice

HoWaA/WI
Flameblast totems Elementalist
BV Pathfinder
BF Assassin

all CI, life can't compete

Where do crystal belts drop? Been doing t14-15 maps and haven't seen one yet. Maybe my luck is shit

most t13+, not the t8->t13 shaped ones obviously
don't remember the list, wiki it

>fb totems elementalist
crit fb totems inquisitor is the best, just go to poebuilds . io , all of the inquisitors in the top are fb crit totems with powercharges.
Elementalist is great too, but you rely on conflux too much + golems chain can get you killed.

I get most of mine from shipyards and gorges.

Springs and Palace for the highest ilevel Crystal Belts.

Still pretty certain you make mad dosh just running shaped strand forever, purely because it's a very efficient layout and more xp/hour means more kills/hour, which effectively means more currency drops per hour as well.

I would almost certainly get bored of Strand after running it 200 times, though, but you can actually use it to establish a pool of Tropical Islands, which you put Bloodlines on to build a pool of T14s and T15s to run as a breather between running endless strands.

It's what I've been doing, and it's kept me going.

faget

i got mine from shipyards

>tfw always first roll double/triple dip degen map mods
its only bad when players do it :(

give it to me straight /poeg/

this was my first league and I vendored a headhunters, is there any hope for me in this game?

you gimped yourself out of some currency

anyone has vendored valuable shit at some point

I haven't

I'm the best

how did you get it?

map drop, I thought it was just a meme item.

Swear I looked it up on poe.trade and saw them going for 1 alch before vendoring, it wasnt til about a week later reading some comments here that I realized what I had done.

>tfw someone snipes item for cheap you were going to use and then lists it for more

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>tfw someone snipes item for cheap you were going to relist and then make more exalts off of it

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Only took me until act 3 merc to realize I wasn't using disc on my witch, wondering why my es was shit. Feels good man.

so you just casually leveled zana to 8 and farmed nemesis maps for 8c without knowing what it's all about?

bad

I didnt do any of that. It isnt possible to have it drop from a nemesis modded map or from zana quest?