/drg/ Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread A good girl edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 01/11/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2017 on PSVita and PS4.
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/UXoys9Z.jpg
imgur.com/UXoys9Z?r
itest.2ch.net//test/read.cgi/handygame/1484132542/
m.imgur.com/a/CWncy
m.youtube.com/watch?v=DjilCfRbfbk#action=share
youtube.com/watch?v=DeMegDeYvgc
youtu.be/DsiRc9_quJI
youtube.com/watch?v=HuABhumm6fY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i will bring the namefags back soon

i.imgur.com/UXoys9Z.jpg
sayonara kaede-chan

A dead girl edition*

DUDE

STEPPING STONE FOR THE ULTIMATE HAT

LMAO
I'm a boy

So, are you guys ready for V1-V2 animes, staring your ALL-LOVED FAVOURITES and featuring BRILLIANT WRITING AS USUAL?

When were u when kaed was kill

>we can't protect that smile
I'm still mourning, bros.

Here's to you, Piano Baka.

Damn, I forgot about them for

DELETE

imgur.com/UXoys9Z?r

i was in despair, my pal

WHERE'S THE EXECUTION HUH?

Best girl is too pure for this world.

YAS QUEEN

I'm here, didn't know there was any demand.

This Hurts so much.

KAEDE ISN'T DEAD LOL. STOP POSTING FAKE EDITED IMAGES YOU FAGS

So why does she have a despair boner? Is it explained or just because?

Rest in peace piano baka
Http://I.Imgur.Com/mr5P5ku
Http://I.Imgur.Com/ LDLgsTK
Http://I.Imgur.Com/0NuJTHi

>Being this delusional

I shiggy diggy

>no Amami
OH WELL WELL WELL

Only three more hours until the game releases lol. I hope you all enjoy my self insert protagonist Saihara.

Backlash, come at me!

Accept it already, Kaedefriend. She's dead and not coming back.

;_;

I should've learmed japanese.

You mean YAS SMELLY

Don't fucking dare, this place was insufferable months ago

Can you maybe chill? Game is not out yet, we have no idea

Kodaka self inserts as a pretty girl?

IT ISN'T FAIR
IT WAS MINE
GIVE IT TO ME

2ch poster doesn't even describe the execution so we're stuck waiting 5 more hours until we get it

Sorry he is a guy fuck off

Why does hat-less Hoshi look like Bobby from King of the Hill?

>Game's not even out yet
Say that to the guy's who's giving us all of this stuff.
;_;

Be sad about your creators death

It's not despair, it's a discord boner. Very very different.

itest.2ch.net//test/read.cgi/handygame/1484132542/
Going to bed since I only stayed up looking forward to her execution. Sad the 2ch poster skipped describing it

I wonder how brutal the execution was

Poor hopebot, the fact that he got half his wish is sadder than if he hadn't gotten any at all.

I love my son (husband), Ouma!

m.imgur.com/a/CWncy
RIP Rantarou

m.youtube.com/watch?v=DjilCfRbfbk#action=share
DRV3 launch trailer

So we don't get their cut ins in the trial room but instead all put into one room like this?

Really disappointed

Me too.

This hurts to look at.

I fucking love this sprite.
Do we know when he uses it?

Hm, presumably when he tries to trick everyone into believing he's the mastermind for the reactions. We'll see, I suppose.

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
I'M CRYING

I want to get locked in an airtight school and fix her with hope. She would try anything and everything to make me feel despair, but I would just laugh it off, because as long as I'm helping her, no despair is strong enough to enter my heart. I'd show her that no matter what she has done, I'd always forgive her. I'd make her food and clean her secret lair, and drag her out to bed if she stays up late. When the nights get so cold that we have no choice but to cuddle together at night for warmth, I'd feel her breath going from shallow to deep as her form relaxes and she falls asleep in my arms. I'd feel her cling to me in the night when she wakes up from a despair nightmare and feel her sob into my chest, first seeds of hope sprouting in her traumatized mind. I'd softly kiss her hair and tell her everything will be okay. I'd take care of her when she gets sick, read all the books from the library and hold her hand so that she can fall asleep. I'd make shitty homemade pizza for her and stay up late with her watching dumb movies, and feel her cuddle up to me when she can't stay awake anymore. I'd teach her retarded drinking games and show her how to play pool in the rec room.

One night, she silently sneaks over to the kitchen. A shining sliver of a blade extends from her clenched fist when she walks into my room. But her hand stops, centimeters away from my chest, and begins to shake violently. Something is wrong. One by one, her trembling fingers let go of the hilt, and with a soft thud, the knife falls onto the carpet. She throws herself on me and buries her face right where the knife should have gone, Clutching at the fabric of my clothes. Her whole body shakes feverishly and I scoop her body into my arms and tell her that everything will be okay, just like usual. Her silent sobbing turns to wailing that echoes out into the dimly lit corridors beyond the door.

She would finally be cured of despair. Because the only thing she can't analyze is love

>2ch player says they only wanted to see kaedes execution then says they're going to bed
YOU FUCKER AT LEAST DESCRIBE THE DAMN THING we're stuck waiting 5 more hours to see how she dies fuck this

I'm so fucking disappointed by this. It's worse than both of the Nanami deaths, which people seemed to find fucking sad.

Can someone post the Saihara sprite edit with the saxophone?

I cried with the two of them...THE SECOND CRUSH MY HEART, jesus.

Oh Junko, u so silly.
Such a good girl, she's even tolerant of her smelly evil sister.
Did nothing wrong!

>cue rebuild Ramiel music
youtube.com/watch?v=DeMegDeYvgc

>Everyone! I know you are all scared. I know you just want to curl up and cry, but we can't give up yet! No matter what the circumstances, we have to act like classmates and pull through! Since we have only each other to rely on, we can't keep secrets from one another! I know very well what it's like to lose someone to despair, because... Because M-Mukuro Ikusaba is my sister!
>everyone gasps
>Every single day I wake up with the burden of knowing that it was my twin sister who destroyed the world on my shoulders. Little by little she took everything from me.
>puts on her monokuma pins with tears in her eyes
>At first, I tried to run. But even when I ran away from home, her despair still haunted me. Everyone I ever cared for.. Died. Mother. Father. My first love. Even my sister is.. Dead to me now.
>holds out her hand
>Even though it's my fault for not being able to stop her, I can't even dream of asking you all for your forgiveness! Even doing such a thing would be a travesty to the memories of all the loved ones you lost!
>breaks into tears
>But at least let me ask you for your help! As long as I live, I pledge to spend every last breath I take to make amends and fight her despair to the end! I beg you, let's fight it together! As friends! No, as more than friends! As *their school name* Class 78!!

Didn't even hit me that they've not been posting until you mentioned.

I got killed in the first chapter lol, sorry guys.

I'm glad Kaede's dead.

Should I go to sleep or stay up for the ride? My sleeping meds have kicked in...

WHERES THE DEATH

Nips are sleeping so you should too.

Goodnight user and /drg/.

Tokomaru happy ending...

...In the original universe, anyway.

>kodaka spent 2 years making a game where the protag dies on chapter 1

T H E FUCKING H A C K

The player went to bed since they only wanted to see kaedes execution for now

I want to suck amami's dick

Kaede, Kaede, i'm glad she died
Kaede, Kaede, let's see what's inside

So are we getting 6 survivors?

sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

RIP
youtu.be/DsiRc9_quJI

he thicc

Not sure if I missed a spoiler about it, but do we know what's up with the purple-eyed dark figure versions of the characters?

youtube.com/watch?v=HuABhumm6fY

They're summoning their Persona

A stylistic choice foreshadowing the lies at the heart of each character

It's not a coincidence that he died in the library where Tsumugi's base is located, right?

It's just a prank.

Everyone has a lie they're hiding is the implication I think

hmmm
i'm hearing less about kiibo and maki
are they not really that important to the story?

Chapter 6 is when we get the kiibo info dump but I dunno otherwise
Maki has a relationship with kaito but again we don't know

The only 4 characters we know are important are kaede,shuichi,rentarou and shirogane

So the whole game is just one big Beautiful Lie?

Fuck off

wow the character I expected least to survive was
yumeno

Why do I feel so sad about this death? I shouldn't, but I do. It feels so pointless, like such a waste of a good character. Is that the point? Is that why I feel this way? Is that what Kodaka wanted?

If so, fuck him. And fuck him for wrapping this one good gut punch in such a shitshow of a story

MAHIRU

I though she was going to be the C.3 victim,with Tsumigi being the murderer.

Kaede version normal is so cute

ITS NOT FAIR BRO

I want to hate-fuck Monaca.

I don't get why people think they're not SHSL
They're just not wearing what Shirogane imagines they should wear yet

did any of the CGs leak already?