To Americans

Tired of n̶i̶c̶e̶ weather? Don't like Trump? Want an import that isn't prehistoric? Come to England! We have the finest JDMs at a reasonable price, and plenty of rain for hektik skidz.

gumtree.com/p/nissan/nissan-silvia-s15-spec-r-fresh-import-200sx-price-drop/1202459363

gumtree.com/p/nissan/1999-t-reg-nissan-skyline-r34-2.6-gtr-bayside-blue-huge-spec-/1202338925

> To Americans
Not every once in US is a weeb that worships "JDM TYTE YO!"

I'll put it this way, if the US was the Garden of Eden, the newer JDMs would be the forbidden fruit.

Buying the car is the cheap part.
Insuring it, on the other hand...

This

>trying to insure a modified £8k 105k mile boy racer mobile

>don't like trump
Nobody with a brain does.

Top cuck.

t. white male

not in the position to call others cucks

t. literally alphonse

Top kek that time.

That's literally not an argument.

Stay BTFO darkie

>mainland yuropoor
>brit cars are ridiculously cheap
>still don't want to import one because of the rhd bullshit
I remember seeing a Type R EK for thousand bong coins and Soarer in prime condition for only two and a half thousand (2500) pounds. Wtf Britain?

You'd think they'd learn from the rest of the world that they drive on the wrong side of the road

>imports

You can keep that trash. But seriously, why fight the wave of revolution going on? You're now an independent nation. Make the world great again, father and son.

They're cheap because they'll fail the tri-weekly safety inspection for a tiny pinhole sized rust spot.

>He thinks English car safety checks are stringent.

Kek, my rusting 13 year old 100k shitbox with 30% efficiency brakes, CEL (not emissions related, yo) and 1.8mm tyre tread passed the MOT first time for two years straight until I sold it.

>being butthurt about not driving on the same side as weeb country
>not capable of driving glorious jdm as they were designed to be driven
>resigning yourself to the inferior experience

>ignoring the fact that 28% of the world's total countries have rhd
Just to clarify my country is not bongland but we still drive on the left. Also we use metric because we have common sense unlike murrica or bongland. Take a look at how many countries use imperial, the percentage is far lower, thus implying you are much more 'wrong'.

>Take a look at how many countries use imperial, the percentage is far lower, thus implying you are much more 'wrong'.
Yet much more relevant.

Imperial is irrelevant and redundant doe.
Only peasants use it for every day things because some places just can't seem to keep their educational systems up to date.

Metric is used when making cars, and anything else for that matter.

Do not come to England

He's irrelevant now anyway

More relevant than the EU.