Wew

It is. Peep comments.
Proofboi?

Altima is 8.7s.
Mazda 6 is 8.3s.
Camry is 10s.

>autocross god
>can safely be boosted to 240hp/270lb-ft with an intercooler + tune
>turbo spools up rapidly, but has a kick like classic turbos which gives it personality
>fast and precise steering rack
>great handling and 0.9g skidpad on stock tires
>torque vectoring
>comfy heated recaro seats
>manual only to keep plebs away
>neutral handling underpower, oversteer off power, rarely understeers
>personality of a hyperactive puppy
>reliable
>dirt cheap

God machine, I love mine

Love mine, absolute god car.
Ken Block's weapon of choice.

youtu.be/LuDN2bCIyus?t=1m3s
>.>

Enjoying mine at Pike's Peak a week ago.

Is that plate placement legal??? By the way, it's beautiful.

>0-62mph in 6.8

anything above 6 is minivan tier. get the fuck out.

>0-62mph in 6.8
Didn't realize cars were legally allowed to be this slow anymore

Still faster than your buspass.

Butt hurt memecar.

It's only competitor is a 500 Abarth. And the Abarth is more fun to drive, just harder to own.

I though the V6 Accord I test drove was pretty fast. I want to say it's around under 6.0 to 60. 5.5 might be a stretch though. It hopped and threw me back in the seat, I wasn't expecting that. The dealership guy seemed ticked off. By hey. Gotta see what its all about right.

It's not. The Focus exists.

Not him, but that's slow af. If you guys are unironically calling a fucking fiesta a god machine, i think i need a break from this place for a while.

Dude Abarths are so cheap second hand, haven't looked at how well they held up but yurop seems to like them, basically a 10 year old design at this point shouldn't have anything unsolved.

Don't even, Ken Block's ST is leagues apart from yours. That and he is sponsored by Ford so it's not exactly his pick 100%, it's a marketing stunt that you fell for similar to the F&F bullshit Mitsu and Dodge had in the early 00's.

It's hard to make the focus cut into a corner.
The fiesta will oversteer on entry then understeer if you hold it too long. It's a much funner car.

Obviously Ken Block is a fucking peep dude, with his sponsorship budget he could make any car quick.
Completely right tho ^

You either have a buspass or drive your mum's camry. Fat white kid.

>his sponsorship budget
Dude founded DC shoes, he's just a rich playboy fucking around with cars he pays someone else to build. Yeah he's got Monster and shit throwing money his way but I guarantee you the vast majority is coming out of his pocket.

>fucking around with cars he pays someone else to build.
Implying he knows nothing about building cars LUL
have you seen the way he drives??

There's a billion idiots who can mash their right foot down and countersteer.

Dude is probably pretty cool, but there's more fast drivers than quality car builders.

Can you?
Case closed.
>:)

>"WhiteMasterRace"
>cuckbox shitposting

no wonder the white race is going extinct, they are all cuckolds

Held my own against a couple guys currently making a living in the NASCAR circuit, working on a competitive autocross car right now, I've got about a second to find in my driving and another 1s in the car setup.

Once you get out there and figure stuff out, it's rare to find someone truly unbeatable. I raced against a guy currently driving for Hendrick, he was nothing special back then and he's nothing special now. Aside from having boatloads of cash to allow him to dedicate his life to racing.

Rob Dyrdek is the founder of DC shoes breh, Block was just a PR stunt and it turned out to be profitable so he moved on from Subaru/DC.

Lrn2 google

I've found 2016 fiesta St's on the lot new for 5k marked off. I'll be picking one up after taxes come in. I'm stoked.

Literally the car for the wife
>ford

Ever since that memelord switched from a wrx to a ferd he's been doing worse.

>a fucking fiesta with a slightly bigger engine

Honda made a better hatchback 12 years ago.

Technically 15

Pic related is:

>0-60 mph in 5.9
>Fun as fuck
>210 bhp stock (220 with the performance pack, but actually something closer to 260 when tested on a dyno)
>Fuel efficient
>Eurobeat certified

Gosh, I wonder why the ST isn't.

Try again cuck.
V6 Altima and Camry do 5.9s and 6s respectively.
And the Ford is made in Mexico.

Enjoy your no reliability faggot

Compared to a Ford? I'll take the vw.

And at least here in europe it is more or less twice the price of a FiST.

>compared to a fucking Fiesta
lololol

>> 0-62mph in 6.8
1950's called they are laughing

Abarth representing

>the original ultimate hot hatch
>actually cheap
>toyota reliability
>mine gets limiter dumps in 3rd cold every day with 230000 miles and never skips a beat
>unsuspecting
>does wicked jumps
>can run on pleb fuel

Fun is subjective, automobiles are one of the most subjective luxuries in the world

Valid

Because 0-60 matters in a canyon carver. Who drags a fiesta st?

Calling it godlike because of handling, throttle response, fun factor, turbo kick, etc. there are other merits aside from what it can(t) do in a strait line

Test drive it like you stole it

Literally never seen a woman buy or drive one

It's funny how wrong you are

Fuck yeah GTI

This is the correct answer, better interior, better performance, better styling, better features. It's really not even close, the GTI is just so much better than the Fiesta.

Have you ever owned a Ford? They're the worst rated American brand in terms of reliability now. The regular Fiesta was one of the most unreliable cars of the past decade with its horrific transmission issues.

I'll take it you've never driven a GTI then. They're very numb feeling

got mine for 10k syrupbucks with a set of nice winter tires.

I test drove one, and by god are they boring in comparison. It doesn't feel any faster, and the steering is incredibly numb.

Buy it if you want refinement, but an ST will be cheaper and a better drivers car.

How is going slower a better driver's car?

I'll just leave this here...

A Fusion Sport is significantly faster than a GTI (325hp/380trq) for about the same price. Why don't you get that if it's a better drivers car?

If you have to ask then either you don't get it or have never driven a drivers car.

>0-60 in 6.8
Uh no, that'd be 6.9 you fucking chode
>202hp
Try 180, overboost for a few seconds doesn't fucking count
>Fun as fuck
Not going to say it's not kinda fun, but it's not proper hot hatch fun. It's just lacking that certain something, it's hard to describe.

Aren't the Ford trannies made of glass?

VW anti-reliability is just a meme nowadays, in the early 00's they were producing some real shitty stuff, but they've gotten a whole lot better in the past 8 years. I have a 2010 GTI with about 70k miles on it, and I haven't had a single major mechanical breakdown.

>I have a 2010 GTI with about 70k miles on it, and I haven't had a single major mechanical breakdown.

That shouldn't be something to brag about, come back when you double that mileage.

>cable shifted

FiST almost GOAT if it weren't for its shit transmission

Also y no 3door in NA?

No idea about US boxes, but the Eu/UK gearbox is fine.

Thats like saying you drive a nascar because camry

How is the 6mt shit? Isn't it a getrag?

Yes

I believe is the 6MTT450

I've heard about the trannies blowing in those cars pretty frequently. Also, I hear the transmissions can fail more often than they should. :^)

Nope.

Literally just people who can't drive manual, by their first manual as a brand new car, then go on forums complaining about transmission issues when they well and know they burned that shit up trying to do stop light drag racing.

Pretty much everyone else on the forums who are somewhat experienced driving a manual transmission have had 0 issues.

buy* not by.

Literally a car for manlets.

If you turn it into a sleeper car does it become a Ford Siesta?

blog post on my findings through test drives:

the miata nd and nc are fun, but i don't fit in them well (6'3" 200lbs). the nd $25k starting, the nc was used but fairly new, forgot the price. can't really get because of ergonomics issues.

the gti is quick and has a nice interior but it is so numb you hardly feel the road and get almost nothing back in the steering. the gti was base with a stick and it was almost $24k, can find a year or two old certified pre-owned at $20-21k

the wrx is also very quick but it feels heavy, didn't like the feeling of the clutch or the gear shift. it also doesn't do that well on gas, which is important for me as a daily. starts at almost $26k, hardly depreciates, 1 or 2 year old models are still $23k+

the toyota 86 was a blast to drive, which surprised me given how much people rip on it. the gear shift was a bitch notchy, the clutch was nice though. this starts at $26k new. the facelifted models add some nice quality of life features which makes looking at older fr-s a bit tough.

the fiat 500 abarth depreciates like hell, i was looking a low mileage one for $11k. the problem is the torque delivery on them though. something feels a bit weird though. the exhaust note was great and the car has great character. the problem with this car is that the fiesta st just felt better to me in just about every regard.

the focus st made me feel more claustrophobic in the driver seat than the fiesta st somehow even though it's noticeably bigger. it feels heavier to drive, and the torque steer is definitely noticeable. doesn't feel like a hot hatch you can fling around. it does feel quick though. starts at around $24k, with certified models closer to $20k.

lastly the fiesta st. this car feels light, has a good shifter feel and a smooth clutch. it feels nimble through corners, does well on gas, and is cheap. i like how the torque delivery gave the car a sense of urgency. new models are $21k. certified models only a year old can be had for ~$16k.

Gotta have the Recaro's in the Fiesta, and they can't really be judged by the test drive.

They break in so nice.

been looking at certified and used models with recaros and they are about $17-18k which is pretty nice, since they are $24k new with that option.

there's still another car in the running though that i'll have to test drive and that's the new civic si with the turbo and 6mt. i'm not sold on the looks right now, but i have to at least check it out in person and take it for a spin before i rule it out.

Probably a good call. You may want to consider 16 and up Fiesta's come with the coveted Sync3 option...

Fiesta ST's suffer the opposite problem that the WRX has - it depreciates like a fucking rock because of the Fiesta name. Like you can get $5000 off the MSRP and still get screwed.

The 2016's are definitely nicer with the SYNC3 units though - if you're going to buy it and actually live with it for as long as possible you may as well get the updated head unit.

in texas itll get you past a cop desu

I don't know, I haven't experienced the same feeling. I bought mine in '14 for a great out the door price with the recaro's and all "options". I feel it hasn't been hit with too hard depreciation.

I pretty regularly check used prices around me and it's no where near hyundai, fiat, kia, or chevy tier depreciation. Pretty comparable to Honda I'd imagine, though I haven't been interested in their vehicles for a very long time. I think the 16's have some other specific problems the 14 and 15s don't, but I can't recall them off the top of my head.

Meant for

>itll be the better drivers car
>ff discussion

??

>See Fosts out on the streets
>MONSTER, [HOONIGAN], DAILY DRIVEN, NECKBREAKER, NO FAT CHICKS stickers and VAPE SMOKE
>See Fists
>Stock, oem or at most has a mountune sticker on it, driven by normal people

Why is it like this

Eh, Focus ST's attract two crowds mainly:
1) Dad's who 'need' 4 doors and couldn't talk their wife into a Mustang.
2) Military/vapelords/ex-subaru or mazdaspeed types

The Fiesta is a Fiesta which acts as a natural deterrent to anyone who really wants to identify with being an attention whore.

>Check my local dealer
>Only a $1500 off incentive, almost 20-22k for them WITHOUT recaros

where the hell are you people getting 5k off

Because it appeals more to a different crowd.

The Fiesta ST looks like startled hamster and the numbers are all smaller. Plus it's also based off of the super cheap, bargain bin Ford. The dude bros don't think of it as buying a more fun Ford ST, they think of it as chopping their balls off and buying a poorfag failure-mobile.

The Focus ST would just seem manlier and better to them because of the additional power, size, styling of the wheels, etc. Plus it's a whole price tier up, so it's something that the average person can consider a "nice" car (for someone of their age to have).

Move over nig nogs

>210 bhp stock (220 with the performance pack, but actually something closer to 260 when tested on a dyno)
top kek.

The Fiesta ST's have had like $4000-5000 in promos for like the past 6 months - they can't give the damn things away.

I almost bought a fully loaded one for $23,000 out the door - that means MSRP was over $26,000 and the negotiated price was almost $2,000 less than the OTD price.

I dunno, maybe it's your area. I had second thoughts about buying one when I saw a loaded 2015 for almost half the price (maybe it was 60%) that I was going to pay for a 2016.

Sometimes I wonder if I should have gotten it, but at the same time I really do like my WRX.

>Live in San Francisco
>Shitty traffic, shitty parking, shitty drivers
>Need a tiny street brawler that can zoom through traffic, easily fit in parking spots, still be fun to drive
>If it gets tapped from other shitty drivers, I won't feel too bad

Is this the car for me?

Sounds like it, one draw back is having to shift in traffic but it's probably doable for you.

>Mexicans love fast cars that can't turn
>Fill america with roundabout and "traffic calming" twisties
>change police force over to fiestas
>If you don't go back to your side of the wall, you're going backwards into a wall

Do you guys even know good cars...
>pic related

the ST is very good and probably the best hot hatch.

Still think a mx-5 ND would be a better choice is much more funner and gives better performance. Only reason to get a ST over it is if you really need 4 doors

No

> pic related is 0-60 in 5.8s

In yurop even the Clio RS beats its ass around a track.

But the Fiesta is certainly one of the funniest drive available, sure.

>why is this car hot hatch king
because the Fiat Punto exists

I'm still looking for an answer.

How the hell do people think a manual transmission by Getrag is shit?

Plz respond

except the Ford is made in michigan...

That's a negative, ghostrider.

They might be in the future depending on the trump incentives, however, production was planned to be moved from the Mexico plant to Thailand before this most recent election.

Not sure if Trump scrambled those plans too or not.