Neekothing Game

The Neekothing is a weird and lifeweb-level deadly, but very interesting and deep game. It is very acidic to the eye (like looking at hypercube while on psychedelics), yet if you're smart enough, you can easily deal with it.
This game has loads and loads of guides (some of them are somewhat rude) and even more loads of fluff. The main piece of fluff, however, is what the crew of the station of mind-researching scientist located in front of four weird pulsars called "The Heart Of Fours" trying to just do their job while fighting mystic and biologic hazards. The attached file is the largest (but not the single!) piece of fluff you can found around.

Alas, but currently Neekothing have no shedule. We just randomly rise it up once one two in a week. It is not permanent, however.

discord.gg/URDFyRJ - our main Discord (the link will never expire). Here you usually get all the info, can communicate with me, find fresh changelogs and alerts of NEEKOTHING IS UP YAY
joined general
Neekothing junkie squat
reddit.com/r/SS13/comments/5ir205/neekothing_game_guides/ - a reddit with almost all of the guides. Some of them very rude and will insult the reader, but they contain VERY important information.

Other urls found in this thread:

patreon.com/neekothing
cdn3.patreon.com/1/patreon.posts/15991196992426143073.JPG?v=ZiYh-EV42CfnmT5fNaOCltSicYjwDyILoPZRAkjB1pE=
cdn3.patreon.com
cdn3.patreon.com/1/patreon.posts/7144972954741240828.PNG?v=95AFUPw6DSxUsk_8jQ8RmMH8A_DDLmFgAYTOOfUb0lE=
cdn3.patreon.com/1/patreon.posts/9990870169516913518.PNG?v=7ifGul_vaMaHhau-GfThr1zITelE4rzZuXtlzcoUjlA=
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oh, and currently I'm surviviving very tough times. I survived 3 heavy seizures and almost burnt my house while being in one of those seizures, I got fired from my job, I burnt my hair (and got a huge burn on a forehead), my idiotic barber stripped a mohawk on my head despite I 3 times described him what kind of haircut I want, my bed fall apart while I tried to get a nap, my computer table fall apart as well so I sit on a floor like some dirty hippie, my mom left my house and I have some serious health problems (yes, those seizures was for a reason) But I continue to develop my game, ignoring all this shit. However, this is why I beg you for at least 10, 20 or 50 bucks just if you want to help me, not in a leeching style of Randy and his Lifeweb (he asked 250 bucks for a pickaxe!).

paypal: [email protected]
paypal.me: paypal.me/neekothing

If you want to donate me some bucks, paypal.me/neekothing or paypal: [email protected] are the best choices.
qiwi (if you're russian): 89110530219

Patreon: patreon.com/neekothing
Patreon also contains some screens.

Some screenshots. As I said, they're VERY acidic, but it is surprisingly easy to get used to Neekothing graphics:

An engineer setting up the turbine engine, the main source of power of the main station. It is corrupted by jpg a bit, however:
cdn3.patreon.com/1/patreon.posts/15991196992426143073.JPG?v=ZiYh-EV42CfnmT5fNaOCltSicYjwDyILoPZRAkjB1pE=

Psychiatry, full of medicine for curing chronic depression, epilepsy, drug overdose and brain damage: cdn3.patreon.com

Just an assistant, roaming around and checking his condition: cdn3.patreon.com/1/patreon.posts/7144972954741240828.PNG?v=95AFUPw6DSxUsk_8jQ8RmMH8A_DDLmFgAYTOOfUb0lE=

A screen which describes all that interface stuff: cdn3.patreon.com/1/patreon.posts/9990870169516913518.PNG?v=7ifGul_vaMaHhau-GfThr1zITelE4rzZuXtlzcoUjlA=

koto is an edgy jackass but he deserves at least a bit better than what he's got, help him out and try neekothing for a round or two

Holy shit you faggot stop @ ING everyone it gets annoying. Also stop trying to shill for your game ok

Sounds pretty good, I'm enjoyed this game nearly 2 months.

You can disable notifications you know.

Sorry, but I have no choice but keep shilling people in The Neekothing. There're too few good players, you know.

Games pretty good, enjoyed it for a while now.

Its something that wasn't done before, so why not support another fine Russian creation?

Is this the byond game? Look like space station 13

NNNNGH

Shouldn't this go on the ss13 general?

it will get shitposted to death by the autismos there

Yes, it is BYOND game, but not SS13 build, but a game coded from the zero. It is somewhat similar to SS13, but definitely not the same thing like lifeweb or spess statun.

Why would it, it's not the same game but in the same Engine.

Can someone explain to me the input output thing engineers have to do?

Hey guys, make sure to check out peacenipizine. You can only get it using the bluespace encryptor. It should be under foreign markets and cannabis items. Usually costs 105 on foreign markets and 35 on cannabis shops. The drug heals you a bit and produces an euphoric effect...

By clicking on power storage, you can change its mode: input (sucking from wire) or output (sharing to wire).
By using "set OUTPUT" verb (right-clicking and selecting) you can select how much energy the storage will share to its wire at a time (0.5 seconds). Same thing with "set INPUT" verb: you just select how many energy power storage will suck from the wire.

So we should change between the two so they can spend time sucking and then some time giving?

You can leave it in output mode to feed the station wires. Or in input mode to suck the station faster than thai whore.
Or yes, you can sometimes check it and change its mode.

Infernal Stalin is a good lad

Is it optimal to do so or should I just set it to output and fuck off

I usually leave all of them in OUTPUT mode. INPUT mode is designed mostly in case of power overload to prevent wires from melting.

Hey user, for fast answers, check our discord ;)

trash

I want to smell Avadas toes

im already in the discord u fukin shitstain, im jsut bumping the thread

Oh thx m8

Fuck off with your russian advertising bullshit