/vn/ - Relaxed Edition

Visual Novel General #1307

READ THE FOLLOWING, THIS IS IMPORTANT
>Having trouble with your VN? Try the following before you ask for tech support:
1. Be in Japanese locale
2. Read the Readme
3. Read the wiki below
4. Google it

>FAQs, Recommendations, and Other Useful Things:
visual-novels-general.wikia.com/wiki/

>Need a novel with a specific element?
vndb.org/g

>Download Links:
pastebin.com/U7HUj0fk/

Previous thread:
This general is exclusively for the discussion of only English-translated Japanese visual novels.
E-celeb shitposting is not allowed.
Kindly use spoiler tags, don't be a faggot.

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/what-is-rokos-basilisk-2014-8
vndb.org/u15/list
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>there's another male in the club room
Why is this allowed? What if one of the girls fall in love with? All the girls should belong to me.

Tehe

;_;

>Dies Irae kickstarter funded
I'd like to thank every single one of you glorious bastards for making this happen. Now to hope it doesn't end up a worse mess than the average sekai project release.

t. moeshitter

Because that club room is mine; the NTR Club.

I hope this VN worth the purchase

Man sadly this is the mentality of moebutas and haremshitters.

Which is why we can't have good stuff

>moebutas BTFO

Time to celebrate!

reminder that none of us are going to make it

Well at least we know it will release before or around time the anime does.

Why? This yesr will be full of moeges and only one chunige.

Now it is funded is it finally the end for the guy who posts the literally shaking meme every thread?

She can't be sad, she has a cat. You can't be sad if you have a cat.

I am literally shaking... what if I am too intellectual to understand chuunishit?

play it m8. There is no turning back. I am too interested but never bought it because I got some VNs to finish in my bucketlist.

The shaking never ends.

>she has a cat

No, he'll find something else to shitpost about or will keep ironically posting that its been funded he can't stop shaking.

Just like that hype poster for fata morgana probably will start up again when the fandisc is in sight.

Guys, I'm literally shaking....what if I'm too dumb to understand Dies irae?

How can we stop DI kickstarter now that is has been founded? Can we create a shitstorm that its antisemitic and is glorifying NAZI and hitler?

I'm pulling my pledge and waiting for the pirate release.

...That's not the right image. Thanks dovac.

Don't worry, all you have to at go through is all the great Western writers and thinkers from the past and current like Italo Calvino, F. Scott Fitzgerald, Mark Twain, Virginia Woolf, James Joyce, Raymond Chandler, Marcel Proust, Dorothy Allison, Jean-Luc Fabre, Victor Hugo, Gustav Flaubert, Vladimir Nabokov, Alfred Bester, Douglas Adams, Graham Greene, Lewis Carroll, Herman Melville, Roland Barthes, Roald Dahl, EB White, Oscar Wilde, Samuel Beckett, David Hume, Ted Chiang, Voltaire, Soren Kirkeegard, William Shakespeare, Kurt Vonnegut, Edith Wharton, Andy Weir, St. Augustine of Hippo, Patricia Highsmith, Harper Lee, Truman Capote, Frank Herbert, Joseph Heller, Fyodor Doestovsky, Nikolai Gogol, Sylvia Plath, Emily Dickinson, Maurice Sendak, T.H. White, E.M. Forster, Albert Camus, Ray Bradbury, Philip K. Dick, Stuart Dybek, Shirley Jackson, David Foster Wallace, Paul Torday, John Fowles, David Mitchell, Umberto Eco, Robert A. Heinlein, Henrik Ibsen, Ron Hansen, Ken Kesey, George Orwell, Jonathan Swift, Edward Said, Elie Wiesel, Jane Austen, Charlotte Bronte, Emily Bronte, H.P. Lovecraft, Christina Rossetti, John Steinbeck, Joseph Conrad, Washington Irving, Brian Doyle, Charles Dickens, William Faulkner, Stephen Pinker, Samuel Taylor Coleridge, Ludwig Wittgenstein, CS Lewis, HG Wells, Thomas Hardy, Alice Walker, Aldous Huxley, Anthony Burgess, JD Salinger, Edgar Allen Poe, Mary Shelley, Connie Willis, Bruce Sterling, John Irving, Arthur Miller, Eowyn Ivey, Max Weber, Dennis Lehane, Larry McMurtry, Sara Gruen, Cormac McCarthy, Jack Kerouac and Levi-Strauss to start to understand Dies Irae more than the average moebuta.

It can still dip below the 160k goal.
Only once less than 24 hours remain will the base goal lock in.

This might be user's grand master plan all along holy shit.....

businessinsider.com/what-is-rokos-basilisk-2014-8

Please do it on /pol/ so we get more supporters Senpai

You forgot LovePlus and the entire Street Fighter franchise

I think it's more likely it reaches the 200k vita goal than ending without 160k. The last 24 hours is usually among the most hectic with tons of last minute backers.

Well folks who're backdoor buggered can hope that it somehow does it within the next eight hours.

It plays like YU-NO and I'm on ch2 right now. Enjoying it so far.
I heard some bad thing about it from few website review but I'll see it for myself how it is

>check Eustia cgs on sadpanda to see the h-scenes
>see on the first page of CGs that Lucius is Caim's brother and that he's the final boss of Eustia, Saint Irene isn't actually responsible for keeping the city afloat (an angel in the tower at the top of the city is), some random old guy caused the Gran Forte in an attempt to resurrect his waifu, Lucius also causes other earthquakes so the city can stay afloat longer because the angel's energy is running out, Eustia sacrifices herself to save the world at the very end of the VN, and that Caim gets cucked

just fuck my shit up couldn't they have removed the spoiler CGs or something?

I want to give Michiru a hug

Congratulations on reaching zero stretch goals

>more likely it reaches the 200k vita goal
No fucking way.

File a ticket.
It won't do you any good but I think it'd be funny.

We'll see. I saved your post to "told you so" about it later if I turn out to be right :^)

Fix the last panel already.

Who even cares about that shit. As long as the story is translated, it means more translated kamige. The more translated kamige, more people will be able to get into VNs and fund more kamige.

I do too but I'm partial to Kazuki as well.

I should be reading meikyuu but I have other things to get through still.

Dies irae isn't kamige.

I do.
I'm pirating the MG version when it comes up.

Can someone tell me why Rusalka gets gangbanged by 4 people?
Is it some bad end or something?

Reading Meikyuu and I forgot how much I enjoyed the dark humour it has in it.

>Is it some bad end or something?
No.

>Can someone tell me why Rusalka gets gangbanged by 4 people?

To keep the blood pure

I imagine I won't even have to bother waiting for replies, since you won't reply to apologize for your ridiculous shit afterwards.

Common route and unavoidable?

AHAHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAH
HHAHAHAAHAHAH
AHHAHAHAHAHAH
AAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAAAAAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHHAHAHAHAHA

vndb.org/u15/list

thanks for fixing the OP

I'm unironically expecting Dies Irae to flop.
I'll also be doing my part and pirating the VN.

She's a psychotic sadist. Forcing men to fuck her and then killing them is amusing for her.

What VN do we shitpost about now, WA2 CC?

Here's a fixed bottom half from another variant of the same image but poorly resized.

Baldr Sky and SubaHibi. And we can still shitpost about DI because it will only be about half as good without Masada's prose.

>it actually got funded
we were MEANT for more than this
to PLAY only moege

Dies confirmed for another kusoge. EOPs BTFO once again!

Moogy is a proper cunt and an absolute legend

>It can still dip below the 160k goal.
You can't withdraw your pledge. It's in 163k anyways

Any game with cute girls that aren't kuso (read: translated)

So he lowers his score whenever a VN gets translated?

why?

Moogy is a salty fuck.

He's a sad little weiner, that's why.

Holy fuck I'm dying

We did it chuunibros! Dies Irae is ours!
Onto Baldr Sky!

FUCK fuck fuck

I pledged 5k to Dies Irae to troll chuuniggers, and now I can't remove it for some reason. I thought it only locks at 24h left, what the hell is this bullshit? There's no way I can pay 5k for a VN, even if it was a VN I wanted. Is there some way to cancel this? I'm just a student, I've seriously only got around 6k in my savings. This is fucking unfair, I don't deserve this.

If you read VNs for the prose you are in the wrong medium.

Half of Dies Irael is simply in the beauty of its prose.

EoP literally have no respect for the Japanese language.

Good luck translating the intricacies of the writing style of the original.

This is actually sad.

just need to assert dominance

This is what happens when you listen to people on an anonymous imageboard

obvious bait

I never said I read VNs for the prose, but it's still possible for them to have good prose.

If DI gets to 165k, you can remove it as it wont bring the game below the funding goal

Are you serious? Dies Irae has been one of mugi's most shilled big "untranslatable" kamige, if not THE biggest. What did he latch onto now to compensate for this loss?

The current contemporary lit market is shit. The contemporary masters of prose are writing VN and LNs

>I don't deserve this
you deserve to die

Technically thats Shuumon's Asairo.

He just said DI was very hard

you're welcome fellow moebro
that's some nice taste you have

Post pic of your pledge

I like lolis.

>Mfw there is someone not even from Veeky Forums who pledged more than what he could donate just to instigate more pledges and is now asking how to reduce

Very obvious bait, but if it isn't, you deserve this for being such a sad retarded autist

Cross+Channel.

How could this happen.

>Sekai has 10 crowdfunding campaigns planned for this year, not including the ongoing Nekopara KS
Welcome to Hell

I will fund every single one of them that has a Vita port.

We already got it and it was complete trash. Sure he has some other exclusive "kamige" to be pretentious about?

>Nekopara OVA has reached 500k and thus is going to be 60 minutes long
What the fuck are they gonna do for an hour?

That's actually nice.

Can't wait for release.

cute things

ReadingSteiner was actually interested in bringing over Cross+Channel, so we might get it on Vita (localized, since C+C is already on Vita in JP).

>complete trash

Still remains my favorite VN desu senpai

spoken like a true starved vita user

1. Cross Channel
2. Sakura no Uta & Subahibi
4. Oretsuba
5. Muramasa
6. Dies Irae

Retranslated, or Ixrec?

Words of wisdom.

In one of the bad endings she rapes MC while slowly turning him into pile of goo.
You truly are patrician among unwashed masses user.

No one cares about that chubby nerd.

Most likely will be the same as Muv-luv; heavy edited (Ix tl).

Oh boy, here we go again.