/wagecuck/ general

>tfw earning $450 a month

Jesus I was making like ~3200 a month but now only $500 a week on unemployment

9k a month AMA

whatchu do user? is your company hiring?

making about $1700 a month after taxes working as an EMT

but atleast I'm helping people r-right

yup, after 3 days my salary from 30th is gone because of rent and I'm already in debt because I need money for commute and lunch/dinner

earning about $2k a month

What's the weirdest thing you pulled out of someone's butt?

>tfw $800 a month from student grants

Where do you earn 450 a month?

3rd world android developer

I know dat feel im apprentice in an heavily underpaid job (optician)
I get about 500€

Always been curious,
>how much money did you put up for certification
>how long did it take to qualify for the job
>how many hours a week/how much per hour

Much appreciated

After taxes, about 1200 a month.
In a different state's economy, I may be making a decent wage but it doesn't pay to be a sawyer in NY

I work 50 hours a week.

Bring home like 3k a month after taxes.

Debt free in april next year too.

>tfw 11k a month

My first job in the US. Also in WA, so no income tax and low life expenses. Feels gut mayne, coming from eastern europe.

>inb4 you have to go back

Dude.... not worth it!

you have to make babies and repopulate USA

What's the cost of knee pads these days?

I earn about $1060 per week before taxes right now and am currently writing my letter of resignation because working insurance claims is worse than death.

University pays me €920 a month just to study and get a degree.

Fuck, you guys are EXTREMELY underpaid.

I make more than you working in fast food but I never had to pull mangled bodies out of car wrecks and try keeping them alive. That's fucked up

2.2k a month after taxes which is around the average in my country, little above average for my age though

>tfw average

At least you get to open a specsavers later..

No income tax? What other taxes are there?

Sales tax: 7% - 9.6%
Property tax: 1.06% average effective rate
Gas tax: 37.5 cents per gallon

All of those are amazing, considering I come from a country where total taxation is around 65 %.

>make $1,000 a week
>still not enough

Thanks mom. She doesn't speak English so I have to take care of her after dad died, so I'm pissing away money for two homes. Fucking bullshit, man.

>I need money for commute and lunch/dinner

See thats your problem. If you fasted more often and walked to work, you'd save a lot more.

>b-but what about my high rent

Just move to somewhere with low rent or rent out a garage. Its not that hard.

Dr?

Senior Software Engineer. Doctors are paid even better, aren't they?

yea, typically double +.

How's burgerland treating you? Thoughts? Observations? Thoughts towards the future?

how does it feel normies in youtube are making 100k a month without commutecucking?

I wish I lived in north europe.

I was always amazed how much are doctors paid in the US. I'm also wondering why isn't everyone trying to be a doctor, since they're paid so generously. But I always leaned to the med stuff, and if I wasn't in IT, I would probably be a surgeon, but I guess not everyone wants that. In my country, I was paid $3k per month, which is amazing salary there, top 1% really, while surgeons are paid only around $1.4k a month (which is still great, compared to median income, but seems funny compared to the US).

So far I love it in the US, I'm thinking right now if I should go for double citizenship (my company can arrange that, even though it takes around 7 years). In my country, everyone hates entrepreneurs, even small ones (like independent plumbers). People think entrepreneurs just sit on their asses and grind the employees to make big money. People in america are much more entrepreneurial and seem to respect successful people, which is great. And it might seem weird, but I really like "consumerism", so I like visiting places like Costco and Walmart, and even fast food (I love mexican food, and while I was living in the largest city in my country, there was literally one fast food doing mexican food, everything else were pretty expensive mexican restaurants). I also like liberty, and people here are so much more liberty minded, even though it might not seems so these days, compared to eastern europe, it's still a paradise (on everything but drugs, I'd say). And my company is amazing too, basically 20k brilliant people on the top of their game, so always someone who can push you forward and learn from them.

So all in all, I love it, and will probably stay in the US for some time. But I've only been here for 6 months, so who knows how things will work out :)

You're right, she shoulda drowned your ungrateful ass while you were still young and defenseless

Third world costs of living.

You're probably doing better than I am in the first world.

As an adult man you should earn this a day. Minimum. I don't leave the house for less than $500.

Intern, I make about 6k/month but it's in San Francisco so it's like I'm making 3k somewhere else.

$8500 a month... Knocked down to around 6k a month after taxes n shit. Can make more if I work overtime

£1200 pm
Fixing push bikes

Such is life

I'm blue collar with a GED that takes home about $2,200 a month. I rent a spare bedroom. I own a truck, dual sport I daily drive to save on gas, and a boat I take out every weekend.

Meanwhile there's college graduates making twice as much as me complaining they can't spend 100% of their paycheck on shopping or movies or MacBooks and move back in with Mommy blaming student loans they thought they never had to repay. .