>Helpful Xenoverse 2 Data/Links
pastebin.com/LTscGRpT

>Xenoverse 2 changes
pastebin.com/uDAS7TD9
>Community
PC: steamcommunity.com/groups/vfightersXenoverse
PS4: Search "Dragon Ball General"
XBone: account.xbox.com/en-GB/clubs/profile?clubid=3379873991575336
/dbg/ players: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ElJpKAB8F9xw-4oqsOuorggP_Hngdvxm7aduvpY1DIg

>HOW TO FIND YOUR XENOVERSE 2 SAVE ON STEAM Perfect guide:
steam > userdata > [your steam id] > 323470 > remote > DBXV2
DBXV2.sav should be there, which is your savefile
If you wish to delete it to try reimporting or for other reasons, disable steamcloud on both xenoverse 1 and 2 first.

>Xenoverse Booru: Upload all Drawfaggotry here
xenoverse.booru.org/

>Notice: Go borderless/windowed if you have problems with glitching through the floor if you alt+tab or use windows key instead

Last time on Dragon Ball G!:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_vKZBy8TZX0
youtube.com/watch?v=Xfn1u2tTFVg
youtube.com/watch?v=XZXi5zoHoRQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

SAVE THE FUTURE

Haha, Aubah is a dumb low class warrior that I don't like at all!!!

Have Vegeta with parts of his removed

PROTECT HISTORY

whats your favorite dbs moment so far??

DRAGON DRAGON ROCK THE DRAGON
DRAGON BALL Z

Buutts

WHAT'S WITH THAT POWER LEVEL, CAC-AROT?! WHAT A LOW-LEVEL PIECE OF TRASH YOU ARE.

am i the only one that liked xv1 more

Yes

TIMES
TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN

>20

Where are you getting these ages, user?

Goku's reaction to finding out Chichi was killed by Black.

I'll be real one of my most favorite moments was /ourguy/ sliding his ki into his fucking sword, that shit was established in dragonball online and I'm glad there's a nod to it

I'm extremely hurt and will leave forever.

You did this, user. You and your hate have killed me.

Parts of his what? WHAT DID YOU REMOVE?

XV1 did a few things better, but 2 is absolutely the better, more enjoyable game overall.

>dat image

He used to be a man once.

when Frost was still nice

>shitty slow ass gameplay
>RNG mentors
>Super armor
>the Bardock mission

You're just fuckin with me, right

This. Isn't he fucking 30 in Super?

What cpk has all the cac models?

Are you at AGDQ?

Ha ha... ha.

HEY

I prefer it's story mode and main antagonist. I also liked some moves then than I do now. I miss Orin combo and Evil rise strikes priority.

DISAPPEAR... FOR GOOD!!!

Pic related

Shit I'm retarded, part of his hair

After the cell saga how did 17 come back? We fucking see 18 getting spit out but all of a sudden he's just back. Why would they wish he back? There's nothing to show that he learned anything during that arc

He has to be. No amount of autism can make anyone think what you listed is better.

Not to mention
>Past-gen graphics
>No stamina breaks
>No tutorial
>No training

I hope so.
No I don't want you to die! NO I MEAN YES AHHAHAHA YOU ARE DEAD

looks like a child to me

I absolutely hate the XV2 hub and the mini hub factions.

Don't get me started on XV2s music.

They wished all victims of Cell back, and he really didn't do much besides steal a van.

He was wished back to life because Cell technically killed him when he self-destructed.

And he actually went on to become a good guy. Sorta.

data.cpk has the vanilla stuff, data2.cpk contains DLC stuff

I guess the story was better because it was something new

That's about it though

Cute Buufus

you're pretty stubborn

I think it's when they wished for everyone Cell killed to come back. Technically 17 was one of those people.

More importantly is how 18 became human again when Shenron said he couldn't do that.

>Past-gen graphics
XV2 still has them...

17 and 18 are technically cyborgs

I'll change the future!

>tutorial

Actually I really fuckin hate XV2's tutorial.

But yeah, I can not understand how someone could ever prefer 1 over 2 other than liking some certain tiny aspects, but even then to prefer the whole game is just maddenig

They wished back everyone who was killed by Cell, and if he was still evil, they have Gohan and Piccolo was almost equal in their fight.

Why is the blue one always angry at the pink one?

>More importantly is how 18 became human again when Shenron said he couldn't do that.
She didn't. She's still an artificial human, but Gero was nice and didn't take out 17 or 18's reproductive organs. That's why they both have kids now.

The hub city music has always been bad. But DON'T YOU DARE TALK ABOUT IT'S BATTLE MUSIC!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=_vKZBy8TZX0

>data2.cpk contains DLC stuff
That's what I was missing. Thanks man.

You could get stam breaks with a guard break though.
Not a fan of Ed,Edd, and Eddy?

Ah fuck I always, always forget that. Fucking Toriyama.

especially when XV2 is basically just XV1.5

Blue one's a bitch.

Load up XV1 and you'll realise how much worse it looks

Of course he is, he has nothing better to do than whine about something he can easily ignore

Stamina break and guard break are not the same thing.

Reminder, that listening to EUROBEAT increases your skilllevel
youtube.com/watch?v=Xfn1u2tTFVg

youtube.com/watch?v=XZXi5zoHoRQ

Should have done it as Trunks, but oh well.

XV1 has more tracks that I enjoy, but 2 makes up for it with the absolutely delicious Capsule Corp theme.

Especially when they made it an option for the Conton BGM.

I finally got XV2 friends... but I made a mistake

I got it for PS4 cause I fell into the temptation of my new 4k TV

Any steam people from XV1 migrate to ps4?

If you don't block, you don't get guard broken.

17 has adopted kids maybe his swimmers didn't make the transition

Even though the writing of the overall arc was quite questionable, the Black arc had some pretty good Character moments. And the Father-Son Galick Gun was pretty sweet.

For some reason, shorts that threaten to cover up the navel or barely cover it up are a real turn-on for me.

Too bad you can't get rid of those tights. Why is Dimps so restrictive of their customizable clothing?

you know I actually find the weird shiny glow on everything including clothing in xv2 to be a really strange graphics choice, one of the things I prefer about xv1 over xv2 that and xv1 has a better netcode somehow

>Any steam people from XV1 migrate to ps4?
No but the opposite happened.

Oh shit I forgot about that. RIP testes

I don't know about any steam people going to ps4, but there's plenty of ps4 players to play with

I did the opposite, actually. Now most of my buds play on PC so it's cool.

>No but the opposite happened.

We don't talk about universe traitors.

Well shit. Guess I'll make new friends rip.

>only shorts in game are Launch's if you aren't a human female

Wait when was it shown he had adopted kids, was he in the newest episode?

Nah, it's from the Daizenshuu or something. We'll probably see them in the show when he gets recruited for the universal tournament.

Toriyama said it in an interview this is the same one where 17 and 18s names came from

They served the same purpose back then. You got a guard break on someone their stam would get broken. It is what made arm crash so godlike back then. But I get what you mean in being able to combo into them now. Personally stam breaks are a hit or miss to me. Like I like it as a concept but matches now devolve into who can stam who first and then you can just rag doll your opponent or just pop a meaty super. Back in XV1, depending on who you fought who wasn't a freeze shitter,fight could turn on a dime at a more interesting pace.

>>>/1985/

Nice outfit, similar to what my saiyan wears.

>XV1
>use a sword ability
>the sword I have equipped is used
>XV2
>use a sword ability
>don't use the sword I have equipped, materialize a standard looking sword that is boring to do the ability

Why

ssj was a mistake

You have quite the variety of PS4 friends to choose from

We are pretty welcoming.

Welcome to the family, son

..... pp

I'll be your friend.

SSJ is not a bad thing unto itself, but the effect it had on the series is shitty. As soon as Saiyans became a magic mary sue race that have special massive power-boost transformations it instantly sidelined every other character.

Toriyama interview

"Android 17 becomes a park ranger in the wildlife preserve area of a gigantic royal nature park, where he is well paid. He is an outstanding guard who does not hold back against poachers. It is an ideal job for #17, as he loves to be on his own and is not big on cooperating with others; since he is so good at his job, he takes in a high salary. Android 17 also marries a zoologist; they have one child and two adopted children, and live happily in an isolated house inside the nature park. He went and met #18 and Krillin one time, but did not talk about what he had been up to, maybe because he considers such a wholesome lifestyle embarrassing."

Also his real name is Lapis, and 18's is Lazuli

Looks like real nerd convention.

Yeah I love the launch shorts, so I had to resort to picking the best flesh colored skin tones to get the most out of them.

Come on ps4 can I and we can have some good fun.

>they have one child
BREEDER STATUS ACHIEVED

I mean, at the rate Goku was going he was already eclipsing everyone else anyway.

Power level of 3 million after leaving the healing tank on Namek? I don't think any of the humans are even at 3 mil.

Sometimes I think the retcon of Goku being an alien was a mistake

Should I get xenoverse 2 on PC or ps4?never played 1 so I don't know if player count matters or not

Oh yeah.

I was a Buu ki blast user and a Human striker in XV1

I kinda want to be a Saiyan this time around but are they still like hated by everyone?

There is this one PQ where you have to collect dragonballs and defeat the androids, for the ult finish Cells show up and says '"Dragonballs? what foolish things i don't need any balls to attain perfection"
Maybe 17 doesn't have balls since Cell does need him but not "any balls"

PS4 has me, so it's better.

I have to settle for the briefs/shorts/bloomers/whatever they're called.

PC for mods
PS4 for friends

I think so

That's actually a great idea, I'd love to see 17 & 18 back into f̶i̶g̶h̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ being relevant

Anemone is tsundere.

It never used the sword you had equipped you're just lying.

PC is more buggy, but has mods and ways to counter Dimps' unlocking bullshit (having to unlock every PQ on each character separately, having to unlock all characters on each character separately, etc.)

it's a super saiyan bargain sale