/nosg/ - nostalrius general

>What is this?
This is the Nostalrius general. A private server for vanilla world of warcraft.

>Guilds:

- Horde
- Alliance

>Server homepage
elysium-project.org/

>Vanilla WoW database
db.vanillagaming.org

>Leveling Guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit

>Nos Pre-Bis
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1j81TgG0p_HrYKajiUiQfYIoSUx1culzy2u_Fc4wtiS8/edit#gid=329725463

>Leveling Specs
imgur.com/a/aNm8V#0

>Big Addon Pack
wow-one.com/forum/topic/3573-vanilla-112-addons-download/

/a/ was here first!

First for nelf healslut feet

salty dogs placeholder merge when?

fuck anime

Finally r10

Reminder to join if you want a tranny and clique free ally guild

What level should/can I do Hillsbrad as Horde?

friendly reminder

>tauren female or tauren male

hmmm...warrior

>tranny ran Veeky Forums group
color me surprised

> =)

I'm sure this is 100% true and not made up

Yarrick you know I can just post this everytime, right

You seemed to have forgot to include the actual horde guild:

don't join salty dogs, its dead

Can I get a breakdown of what /nosg/ guilds there are, for both Horde and Alliance?

Damn, I might have to leave. This unironic gay shit is actually pretty annoying.

even better, people asked me to heal dm with the ring and staff reserved

How tryhard do I need to be to join Mandate of Heaven? I have vanilla experience, but I'm not going to know every fight in the god damn game and don't want to be blamed for other people's mistakes.

>placeholder is so assblasted over salty dogs they make up fake stories just to get guild members LMFAO

So do these faggots still think Multiboxing and dual logging are "Unblizzlike" and refuse to allow it?

^^^^^^this^^^^^^

- Horde
- Horde
- Alliance
- Alliance

thiiiiis

40-60+ online at all times bruv

stay salt

so the guys flying around on the lionbats inside the crossroads tavern at lvl 20 are either cheating or GMs right?

Why not post a pic of the actual guild list :)

its some ancient bug
i remember doing it on retail desu

Can anyone comfirm if Patter: Robes of Arcana drops from Thousand Needles mob this patch? Running all the way to southern duskwood sounds like a bad time as a horde warlock.

about 25-30

>mfw in alliance guild while hordecucks shitpost each other

so, how am I supposed to level when all the mobs are relatively far away from each other, take a while to respawn and are all taken by other players?
lvl 11 at crossroads btw

>being a homophobic transphobic asshole
yes, nobody will miss you.

why is it that Salty Dogs has no problem posting the guild list of 60+ online but the only thing placeholder can muster is pathetic falseflagging and reposting of the same stale memes over and over again? do you guys feel threatened or something?

>9k queue

I thought they fixed the shit with people being afk/logged out in the character screen?

sad!

because Yarrick is an autistic sperg from /wpsg/ who is mad at people who didn't even roll here

who can I message to get an invite to Mandate of Heaven?

walk around and take the mobs yourself.

>when crabs, a level 40 mage in full blues dies to a level 30 salty dog warrior 1v1

since when is discord drama anything related to /nosg/
did you people originate from fucking maplestory general or some shit
why is it always that whenever there's a discord, there's autism, drama and retards following

nobody will miss you when you kill yourself

> VII. Multiboxing
>Multiboxing is not allowed and refers to playing multiple characters simultaneously. Whether this is done via 3rd party software, alt-tabbing between instances, or by running multiple machines, does not matter.
>The only exception is that you may have up to two characters in the same major or goblin city temporarily, for trading, crafting, conjuring and portalling purposes.

And yet ironically, this line also exists:
> C. Gameplay
>a ). Player vs Player
>The Elysium staff recognizes all play styles to be valid and a part of the game and not harassment. Killing players of your opposing faction, including camping players at spirit healers, corpses and/or gravestones, is considered a part of the game.

"All play styles to be valid" - Multiboxing is a playstyle, you hypocritical faggots.

I dont have a problem with gays, my uncle is gay. But when you do it for attention or constantly talk about gay shit its not funny, its annoying and boring.

Then again I dont really care, autism will kill the Veeky Forums guilds fast anyway.

is hillsbrad foothills worth it as horde?

Iv still haven't been able to get past the queue
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Send dick pic to madti

boo hoo I can't play alone and I'm too bad to not have to use /follow baww

learn to actually multitask you fucking retards

>/world in every zone is literally /pol/ incarnate
Can we please stop?

If you like world pvp it's one of the best zones

someone invite "kangslanger" to salty dogs please

It feels good to be a true...chad

Discord is for losers and furries to shit talk eachother. They get all edgy whenever they join it and then post their tismfits here. Sometimes it's so bad I feel legitimate second hand embarrassment for these people.

LITERALLY A PEG FOR A LEG

>Find quest that requires an item to spawn
>Head to spot where item spawns
>Pull multiple mobs into group waiting for item to spawn
>Watch as group kills the mobs for you

Easiest exp ever, makes it better as a lock.

Also good way to make money, greens seem to drop on the regular

no

Nigga please, you think multiboxers are all loner faggots who can't play solo, but I played at Launch up till Cata, multiboxed for a good chunk of BC and Wrath, and got so many whispers from hateful faggots like you who turned their tone when they found out I had solo characters I raided and pvp'd with too. I just multibox for the fun and challenge of trying to beat dungeons with an unorthodox group.

>1027 in queue

at least I've gotten some shit done today. 992 now.

doing this to the elites in WC near the Port quest works really well, got 4 levels doing that

If you are posting uraura, at least post dyke squad or Taichou.

>warrior
>the most sought after alpha based chad class in the game
>at the same time the most cucked

I dont know how to feel

what is this show?

This guy has been waiting for the item to spawn and loot for 3 hours now...why?

good idea

>mfw 9000 in queue
I got home early today, too

only until you get to 60

They did. Earlier it would've been 13k or greater at this time.

jokes on you I've multibox for every MMORPG I've played

just do it and stop complaining, as long as you aren't using /follow for 10 characters, they're not going to give a shit
>boo hoo they'll detect that I'm multiboxing an-
in that case you wake up from your imaginary dream where a server with no checks if your warden has been disabled or not is checking for multiboxing, or you just quit the server because it is a shit server with shit rules

xiaos going to bed soon

>JUST

Oh I wouldn't care if they detected me, it was the same shit on AstralWoW at first until they were convinced to allow it in pve-only - multiboxers would end up banned as soon as someone ticket-reported them.

One guy was allowed to box to "test the waters" and other than people bitching in tickets that someone was playing in a way they didn't approve of, it had no actual effect on the server. Once they realized the obvious, they allowed others to multibox and did for the next 2 years til the server closed and other than one boxer that didn't adhere to the "no pvp" rule and exploited a raid with his guild, everything was fine.

Boku no Pico.

is 2 hours played time good for lvl 8

>not understand that /pol/ is just what everyone has always thought but was too scared of being persecuted by leftists to say

I want to make a druid but I'm not sure how to level.

You're behind the pack now, playedtime/level doesn't matter anymore to you.

whats the highest level character on the server right now?

I love this meme

the pack can suck my dick im not a neet anyway

If you don't mind having to go out of your way to do the class quests to get the different animal forms then go for it

>Level 59 Paladin

that is by far the funniest part of the post, he still had another year to hit 60

Sure, it's not like private servers for a 12 year old game that requires autistic amounts of time to accomplish anything tend to attract people with similar mindset.

>Salty Cucks are hemorrhaging members
>Everyone is migrating to and becoming true bulls

REST IN PISS SALTY KEKS!

Class quests like this is part of why we play vanilla user

>4 days ago
>"don't worry guys will we fix the long queue times soon!"
>4 days later
>10k+ queues

calm down yarrick

>GRIZZLY

They need another server dummy.

You can't speak for everyone, user.

no most people actually did think like this and you're just a limp-wristed cuck

>mage
>losing to warrior

holy fuck how bad is grizzly?

I can and will.

>GRIZZLY

lmao and these guys are supposed to be good

Mageblood Potion stacks with Wisdom and any other mp5 buffs?

>see mage target a quest mob and start casting their 3sec cast spell
>tag it with earth shock 0.5sec before they finish casting
>they follow me around and spam whispers telling me to kill myself for 10 minutes
lmao get cucked

Speaking of which, do they have the Hunter Quests for Rhok'delar working right? That shit was complex as fuck (from a coding standpoint) but also a rite of passage in the real Vanilla where you went from Huntard to Hunter.

The fuck do you want them to do? Increase the cap so everyone lags? The only solution is a new server and even there's no hope it will improve anything because most people, even those queueing, have already invested some time into fresh.