Lore: dev.dota2.com/showthread.php?t=35923
Guides: steamcommunity.com/app/570/guides
Cosmetic simulator: dotaloadout.com/
Competitive Scene: wiki.teamliquid.net/dota2/Main_Page

>STATISTICS
Competitive DOTA 2 analysis: datdota.com/
DOTA 2 analysis: dotametrics.wordpress.com/
Personal statistics: dotabuff.com/
Personal statistics#2: opendota.com/ (formerly yasp.co)
Hero stats: devilesk.com/dota2/heroes/herodata/
Hero and DPS calculator: devilesk.com/dota2/apps/hero-calculator/

>NEWS & STREAMS
joindota.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

dota2.gamepedia.com/Lane_creeps#Spawning
youtube.com/watch?v=bgk-JuDmKow
dota2.gamepedia.com/Items
steamcharts.com/app/570
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I measured the ping of the players in my last 35 US East games

I typed "status" in console every single game for the last 40 something games I played so that I could measure the ping of all 10 players, I have screenshots in that imgur album.

Here are my takeaways:

Over 90% of people with over 110 ping are Peruvian. Of the remaining fraction, about 1/4 are people in north-america with really bad ping, and 3/4 are other off-continent foreigners.
On average the number of peruvians I get per game on US East is 5.085, when converted to a percentage that is about 56.5% of the players I got queued with total (not counting myself.) My pie chart is actually incorrect because I have it as a 5.09/10 instead of 5.09/9. On US West I got on average 2.1 Peruvians per game.
In 35 games I did not have even one single game without a Peruvian in it. I had 2 games on US West with no Peruvians.
Over 62% of the time there is 5 or more Peruvians in a given game.

For reference, my MMR varied between 3.3K and 3.6K during this time, and almost all the games were played in ranked all pick (3 or 4 exceptions.)

This server has a serious problem and it needs to be fixed

i like this patch

I measured the ping of the players in my last 35 US East games

I typed "status" in console every single game for the last 40 something games I played so that I could measure the ping of all 10 players, I have screenshots in that imgur album.

Here are my takeaways:

Over 90% of people with over 110 ping are Peruvian. Of the remaining fraction, about 1/4 are people in north-america with really bad ping, and 3/4 are other off-continent foreigners.
On average the number of peruvians I get per game on US East is 5.085, when converted to a percentage that is about 56.5% of the players I got queued with total (not counting myself.) My pie chart is actually incorrect because I have it as a 5.09/10 instead of 5.09/9. On US West I got on average 2.1 Peruvians per game.
In 35 games I did not have even one single game without a Peruvian in it. I had 2 games on US West with no Peruvians.
Over 62% of the time there is 5 or more Peruvians in a given game.

For reference, my MMR varied between 3.3K and 3.6K during this time, and almost all the games were played in ranked all pick (3 or 4 exceptions.)

This server has a serious problem and it needs to be fixed.

is Crystal "Maiden" the most horrible title given to someone in dota land?
this "Maiden" doesnt look like a maiden to me , hell Lina the Slayer is more of a maiden compared to this slut.

>be peruvian
>get matched against peruvians
>serious problem
?

>mostly play support
>learn to master several casters
>memorize cast-orders and counters
>dream of one day playing the legendary invoker
>get into low-priority
>have to play single draft
>play Wraith King and Sniper
>realize all my efforts are in vain when stacking Damage items and rightclicking is enough to win a game

Whelp, time to find a new game to git gud at

what are the max possible last hits/denies at 5:00

i finally stopped resisting and played global strike and mobile legends with my friends coz i miss them.
i rarely play dota now, its fun.
playing with friends is really fun.

when will you fix the patch icefrog?
Im forced to do this so ill never be left behind.

i want to play dota with them forever

>dota2.gamepedia.com/Lane_creeps#Spawning

educate yourself

i remember the cs training mode as 82cs at 10min creepwave

pbly like 50-60 if youre playing sf and can take big stacks ez

I pretty much just play dota to solo ranked, or with my one friend who plays the game.
Everyone else plays overwatch or league, which are enjoyable to play with friends, because pretty much anything is.
It still sucks to feel like someone duct taped pillows to your hands when you're fighting in league though.

idiot

it takes 30 seconds for a wave to reach the middle of mid lane, right?

you know, i accidently grinded mmr once they're gone. and after i got there, i realized.

this is all useless when theres no one who you can brag with. that friend where you always compare your mmr. that friend who always shittalk you while spying your game. that friend who calls you gay for spamming drow.
and that friend who praises you because you can play meepo.

no one spies my games anymore, im not even recieving any pms or even spamming me so the steam keeps on notifying me with "beep boop".

im not crying but, its just sad that this patch ruin everything for me at cost of slapping my face that "mmr is just a number" because no one would ever appreciate me anymore

no

cool blog

>mfw posting in a d2g thread

i thought its like 15 seconds right?

whats ur mmr user

I [SPOILER]RANGE[/SPOILER] LIKE THE WIND

>online friends(strangers) meme

Guys when will the next pass pop up? I cant wait anymore.

>people actually play this -mmr hero this patch

im only 4k4 (from 3k)

then play LOL lmao
every game is so fun with friends 7.0 is not exception i still queue with my friends doing shit together while muting the other, It's just LOL is better in handling newbies like force meta
if you're the type of player who only enjoy winning then stop playing dota2
>mfw your friends left dota because muh 2k trench

how did you get from 3k to 4.4k? I've seen people toil in 3k for thousands of hours.

ursa

if Luna has the biggest ass in doter then who is has the 2nd biggest ass?

>wanting to give valve money for a goypass when dota is a total mess right now

pitlord

specifically, ursa and any hero that can flash farm.
farming is quite dead so the most i can do is to give you tips about ursa if you insist.

>that feel when you love to dota
>that feel when I've never ended the event with less than 3x what i spent, one event making 60 steam bucks back. There's no greater feeling than earning steam bucks playing the game you love m8. I literally haven't paid a dime for anything on steam in years because of this

Rev up those scientists!
EE Invoker incoming

imagine having such an ego you believe you can play mid against pro dota players. just imagine. even arteezy who loves envy said his mid is shit

When you ping 6 times throughout the game that you're gonna buy desolator as weaver, instead of a shitty linkens rush since the enemy has no targeted stuns and targeted abilities in general, but the LC player shows his cunning and adaptability by still buying anther fucking desolator after you've finished yours 15 mins in.

imagine you're a pro dota player and forget there is a bounty in the game

you can't have too many

>SEA games have more english in them than EU

That means you did a shit job dude. Probs more dead than alive aswel, noob

why am i even responding to a retard of your caliber

To defend your anonymous dignity

>no tiago
>no lebanon
>no merem
>no psg
>no lelouch
is it over?

>tfw you will never play 6.86 invoker again

Dude i was playing this super frustrating pub where everyone fucking refused to communicate, one even got randomly pissed off and started to feed the enemy for no fucking reason

All i wanted is to talk so that we can win

why is it so hard for some people

>thats a bad thing
fuck off m8

>dead game

This is what happens when you give every 3rd world shitskin internet access, no regionlocks and f2p games.

>1,000,000 people playing it
>ded
????

>dead general

>1,000,000 people
>out of 700,000,000,000 people
>0,05% out of possible 1000%
yes ded

>global strike

The correct way of playing CSGO is to only play it at patch days introducing new crates.

It's basically guaranteed FREE steam bucks.

>frogposters this desperate to get others to hate something they hate
>cant have fun in this fun patch
i feel bad for you desu

>tfw you'll never play 6.83 again
>you will never grind 2,000 mmr just from picking troll and winning the game 1v5, no matter how much your stupid ass peruvian team feeds
>dota will never be fun again

i haven't played this game in over 8 months now and i miss it so goddamn much

unsure why i keep playing

Peruvians are this desperate to defend their """game"""

>damage controlling by calling me a peruvian
>so desperate that hes saying random things that arent even right
Im american silly little boy, its alright ill keep enjoying core bounty and pure roam mk

if getting FREE mmr was the only way you enjoyed this game, perhaps it wasnt the right choice all along

not really, every patch prior to 6.84 was fun to me

i only went from 2k to 4k on 6.83 due to TROLLING FOR VICTIMS

just pick SF for free mmr at anything below 4k, retards cant play against him for their life, if youre even half decent at landing razes you will always win lane.
coming from a guy who got 6k by purely playing sf, huskar, and rubick mid

yeah but the game simply isn't fun anymore

i absolutely hate this shitty ass meta

this is the last /d2g/ thread, we had a good run boys pack it up and say your goodbyes

>not having fun by making people rq purely by bullying them out of lane nonstop
?????????????

all memes aside how the hell did they fuck up the game this badly

almost everything new in this patch is stupid and shit and the game runs like absolute garbage

>bullying people out of mid lane
>5 runes every 2 minutes
>2 shrines
Mid lane sadly lost all it's appeal of a skillful lane matchup. Not even the 1v1 factor exists nowadays, not the better mid player but the guy with supports that roam there more wins.

>there's a patch
>/d2g/ hates it, ded gaem ded gaem
And so the cycle continues.
Do you recall how bad it was when they first added the comeback gold mechanics?

valve is richer than they've ever been. They have no idea how to handle this

>shrines are on a 5 minute cooldown and their team will hate them if they blow them nonstop, thus tilting them
>rng rune so its incredibly dangerous to go, unless your supports ward it, but lel that wont happen till you reach around 5k
>only 1 bounty is not an insane walk for you mid, and even then they waste alot of time out of lane to get it for only 2 bottle charges
Its more of a mind game now, let alone
>not 1 v 2ing the shit supports that come to help him when its way to late and you already have 2 kills and 2 levels on him only snowballing you more.

its different this time. people dont even care enough about the game to shit up the thread

They're too busy enjoying the game.
Also it's not prime burger posting time for a few hours m8

best spectre build for memefights?

NEED
BATTLEPASS

test

probably qop or some shit
>it's actually underlord

>picking any of the ricehaters in memefight patch
?

tfw 700 didn't bring you back to dota and it is not because of gameplay changes (except for MK).

>fucked up shop and guides
>no updated icons/tool tips
>lack of full fledged spectator hud
>no new picking screen for captains mode
>broken custom games (btw no update for official gamemodes)
>lack of support for effigies descriptions/loading screens also screw your old paid HUDs
>castration of colored chat

NEW FUCKING HUD YOU GUYS

And because of shit like this:
youtube.com/watch?v=bgk-JuDmKow

Its both baffling and pathetic that this kind of shit is still in the game after so much time.

>fuck Tiago that cocky fuck
>shitskin shitposter
>?who?
>I miss him and hope he get's better :(
>who?
we need a new champion of the people

First Chads are appearing out of nowhere and go all the way to the finals of a major, and now we have grills too.

This is not fair /d2g/. I always though so what if I'm a loser, at least I am good at video games. Not anymore. Not only do we have normies among our mids, they are fucking better than me at this.

What value is left in me as a human being?

former league player here who is trying dota and I gotta ask how do you cunts enjoy playing this game when you can't even use spells to CS since if you use 1 spell all of your mana is gone , I've miss several CS because of this atrocious mana regen oh and what's up with this items you need to click to use? fucking garbage tbqh

just use a shrine for FREE regen

>chads
fly is literally the only good looking dota player

dont worry, it becomes easier once you get familiar with the simplest and cheapest ways to give mana
dota2.gamepedia.com/Items
gamepedia for reference
so the items you'll be looking for are
bottle
stick/wand
arcane boots
soul ring
mango/clarity for early game
and treadswitching (this one will take longer to get a hold of)
first of all you need to realise that most heroes dont play out like in league, where everyone has short cd spells and mana for days, but in turn, most spells are WAY stronger when used right, they deal more dmg, more effects, much longer disable/stuns/slows etc
anyways, some heroes simply dont have mana to use spells for CS early on, instead you want to use them on the enemy hero at the right time to force them away from the lane. It can't really be explained in one post, but the items I suggested are worth looking into. almost every hero needs ATLEAST one of these items, and quite a few want 2 of them, maybe even three

hope it helped

Player numbers are down huge I understand?

>Didn't learn Pudge or Riki because I never expected them to become literal god tier supports
>Get destroyed by them nearly every game when playing outdated shit like WD and Bane

stop browsing Veeky Forums, Evany

steamcharts.com/app/570

ITS OVER DOTARDS

that is just a meme

december 2016 was +1.65% on average players

WD is still based though

Where is he now boys?

Tried out mask of madness on Dragon Knight, and it was really underwhelming. Is it just a shitty item no matter how much icefrog tinkers with it?

>not Fear
>not thinking Dendi is cute
>Puppey
>jimmy
>artour Babaev
>okay

>using MoM on a skill based hero

>no passive bash

yeah icefrog man

personally universe is the most handsome

>scat lover
user I.....