Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros No Fun Allowed, if it wasn't full: i.imgur.com/RMS2guW.png

>Notable links
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Focus System: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Focus
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
News: forums.warframe.com/forum/170-news-events/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Damage 2.n: i.imgur.com/AFVavTs.jpg
Droptables and Data: github.com/VoiDGlitch/WarframeData
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
Top guns, read note at the bottom: i.imgur.com/SaVRqA1.jpg
Tierqueer Filters: gist.github.com/JustEndMyLife/8d7d68d5ebdffe5995a53c42edf43663
---
CURRENT UPDATE: The Glast Gambit
> forums.warframe.com/topic/738152-the-glast-gambit-update-195/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Valkyr
> forums.warframe.com/topic/723544-the-war-within-1907-valkyr-prime/
Older stream footage: pastebin.com/LkZRPteU
liestream highlights: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Livestreams
For specific liestream highlights, use warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Devstream_## (replace ##)
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

dont fuck the worm

I want to BUFF Mag!!!

3rd for Fuck you if you cry for nerfs in this game

I honestly do not find the worm cute or attractive in any way. She's only some semblance of cute in very specific fan art.

I mean she's a retard and a fucking cannibal for gods sake like wtf.

I want NYX inside me!

I want to decorate the new frost skin as a Golden Minotaur so that I can roleplay being the Bull for once

>tfw you've ran spy so much you maxed 2 melees, a side arm, and finished off 2 warframes

But no fucking Ivara chassis. At least I got rime rounds and scattering inferno.

For fucks sake, I finally got a riven mod from sorties and its for the fucking Seer.

>Grineer have discovered new technology as they harvest the resource of "emotion" in order to survive in space and harsh climates.

Is it considered rude to use Equinox or whatever in a low level forma/potato alert? Nobody says anything but I get the impression they don't like it.

Is there any way to link or transfer my PC account to PS4? I googled it and the only thing I could find was a limited time event from 2014

Nope, gotta start again over there

Friendly reminder that Vor wanted to eat your warframe so he cpuld then fug and impregnate both queens, worm included.

>"I did this for my love, my Queens. They will forgive my insubordination when I deliver you to them."
"Our love will be reborn as we feed on your divine blood. Our children will flourish without disease. And I will die, at last, at peace. Father. Grandfather."

TENNO SKOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

I did that with some pubs at MR 3, 10, and 15, figure they might have been bored but it got them an easy fast forma

>its another Sonicor riven episode

I remember crafting this weapon and hating every second of it , even got it to 30 doing spy and trying to not look at it

what stats do people want for it ? considered selling it un rolled due to its popularity but I feel like taking the risk of rolling for something good

awooo~

ill trade it for a multishot damage toxin boltor

You have bad taste.

Corpus weapon look extremely ugly
like the if they grabbed the metal pipes used to ensemble kids pools , PVC and glowy bits and called it a weapon

didn't play with the Angtrum for the same reason
I love the Kulstar's looks

you posted a Akmagnus riven ?

ember too?

I second this notion!

No, just nyx. I'm not a slut.

kitty cum alert up

it was my latest find. heres the boltor

Tenno are for ______

Hey /wfg/, I want to play again but it looks like I'll pretty much be starting from scratch. I had an account on PS4 but sold it a long time ago. I built a good PC since then and I have friends who play now so I figured I might as well get back into it.

How's the game these days? Last time I played was right after Mag Prime got vaulted and before she was nerfed. How much have things changed? There's a lot of stuff that I don't know what to do with now, I heard there's no void keys anymore?

Anyways, got any tips for a returning player starting over again? My favorite frames were Frost, Volt, Vauban, and Loki, has anything major changed with them? What are the new frames like?

Why would you bring a Simulor to a radiation mission
I can't even tell if they're killing themselves or just one another

hey guys, so how do I get my clan in the /wfg/ alliance? does it exist now or what?

does this look good or dumb

Warframe fashionistas tell me what to do

How long do you think it will be until a Loki unvaulting? I'm thinking about potatoing mine but I'm really hesitant to do it on non-prime versions of prime frames but if I'm going to be waiting like a year then I might as well.

new player experience is much better than before because of starchart 3.0, although people say its hard to farm resources to get yourself up off the ground.
find a clan and get plugged in, even better if they have TS or discord.

Where do you get riven mods, from sortie reward? I've done that dozens of times and not gotten one yet.

Color the grineer pattern the same as the color around it to make it disappear, and then make the blue a little bit brighter so it actually looks blue.

>Another Alad V assassinate where people don't know how to beat him and just shoot simulor vortexes on Alad

I like it

Also is beefy Frost coming today?

They've simulor spammed for so long it's all they know how to do. If that doesnt kill it than something is broken.

why do people love the simulor so much
I used mirage + simulor the other day and is so fucking boring
I regret potatoing my mirage

>You only used Mirage only for that.

user, come on now. Have you tried the other weapons at least?

user who is starting over here. So, where can I even start? Everything on Mercury, Venus, and Earth is locked. There isn't a single level that I can play.

show us what earth looks like for you

trading and sorties, ive made lots of plat trading and flipping them. ive probably gone through 20 or 30 rivens

Nevermind, relogged and all my old nodes are unlocked again.

no, it's not, and if they don't like it they can fucking play solo.

>not making an angstrum
>not having a magazine size/fire rate/damage riven for it
>Not using one of the shitty bullet jump exilus mods with it so you can be Air Raid Mirage

I kinda wish Riven prices stabilized already. Wasting time on idiots thinking +damage+multishot riven for Tiberon is worth 500p is getting on my nerves.

>not crashing toasters with bouncy drakgoon spam
>not sending streams of globs with stug across the map
>not using your bunshins to throw a storm of exploding kunai

It's not that mirage isn't fun, you just aren't creative.

>Mesa rushes to Alad Boss Fight
>Pops 2,3
>Mesa parkours right into Zanny's face
>Pops 4
>Mesa down!
>Pop Prowl and laugh

So what's a good price for rivens for shitty, awful weapons that no uses? Has anyone even managed to sell any for garbage like the kraken?

>Wednesday
>3:30PM

Where the fuck is the update

right. here we go. texture the mesa skin in less then 6 hours. ..ufs

is sortie 3 jupiter alad or mesa alad?

ZAA-NOO-KUH alad

Ribbit

For each Assassin (Stalker/Shadow Stalker, Zanuka Hunter, the Grustrag Three), the only thing that determines how likely each one is to show up is how many people in the squad have the matching Death Mark, right?

Like, it doesn't matter how many times Alad V sends you creepy messages, you still only contribute +1.5% to the chance the Zanuka Hunter will appear during a mission, right?

How do I get back there? Is it just bugged and they spawned outside the map?

they why the fuck is anyone complaining?

>2k endo again
i want to die
i just want ONE riven. i dont own one that isnt from the war within.

> the liset is that tiny tiny little thing sitting in the front of the orbiter
> the orbiter is therefore hundreds of meters long, with fuckhueg engines and a ton of decks and storage

We never actually see this thing do anything, and instead get the equivalent of a two bedroom splitlevel house in terms of actual space to fuck about in.

Has there ever been a mutalist alad sortie assassinate mission before?

he's really cool

How's Nidus with a damage focused build?

Well to be fair, half of that thing's length appears to be rockets.

Yes.
They're just rare.

Is there a way to get the ember prime blueprint other than buying it on the market?

>DE still hasn't proofread their shit

>we will never get a proper armoury to place our autism weapons in

you get those slots or not bitch

I did. Thanks a lot my man

>tfw can't always be operator in our ship by default and have a hangar/garage for all of our warframes to be on display in

>operator will never grow up and also have jiggle bones

>600p
>not even worth 200 on the market

Frogman, how?

WEW LAD

Someone in the trade chat wanted it for 600p so I sold it to him without questioning it.

>covering up his name

why'd you want his name tho?

>buy drifting contact for 35p
>go on random nightmare mission that looks easy
>drifting contact drops

FUG

what makes you think we're getting an update today? a nebulous "this week" could mean a delayed friday night release

Slia??Dice

5 players looking for active clan
MR 16,13,9,6,2
Username Tlokwe

Ah, so it was a lucky break. Probably the 1st one to catch him.

Consider me totally jelly.

I got all the new melee mods besides guardian derision by transmuting random golds I had laying around

no one to blame but yourself

got TS?

>yfw you wanna fuck Lotus but she's uggo af

Keep the helmet on, please

Margulis and Lotus aren't quite the same

So what's your niche, subpar weapon that only you use?

SlicenDicen

Their bodies are, tho. I don't care about Natah's mind, my dick wants to go into something warm and tight.

azima

Hirudo, only weapon I use.

Twin Kohmak with a riven(s)

riven harpak
it's still junk

Plasma sword

?

Hirudo is not subpar, hirudo will make you an undying god.

Hey nobody is forcing you to buy it buddy.
Also you being poor is not my problem.
Buy plat goy.

twin rogga

>All those Maiming Strike WTB's
>Same users, wanting to buy it for 800+ plat
>No one has picked them out
>Don't have Maiming Strike.

Look at all that delicious plat going away.

I see you trying to sell your Riven Liverslices

This happen very often?
Talons being usable outside hysteria