/svg/ Shadowverse General

Best boy edition

Shadowverse is a free-to-play, class-based collectible card game similar to Hearthstone /hsg/.
The expansion, Rise of Bahamut released on Dec. 29th.
___

Platforms: iOS, Android, Steam (store.steampowered.com/app/453480/)

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Card Database/Deck Editor:
shadowverse-portal.com/

Intro Guide/FAQ:
pastebin.com/xNmQuDzR (embed)
docs.google.com/document/d/1Ibw62rcFMrkvWl_KPKUuRC_0f7LbvwE27ubQ-EJo0oQ/edit?usp=sharing

Take 2 Card Rankings:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k55fDS9LpX66H-pm5EgGouqwQSCF-sje-o5UwrXUwdI/htmlview#

Get your cheat sheets here: imgur.com/a/g8OD1

Card Collection Tracker/Pack EV Calculator:
Make a copy to edit your own.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UyixeCyjXhdnFKgxTP-ILk_lMKBZ6kUoZHn9TaytYXo/edit?usp=sharing
___

All-in-one Steam undub and uncensor UPDATED WITH BAHAMUT:

Link:
mega.nz/#!6IRACSjb!47l0bjno5dE3Scb5C2-LCZNrhY7pDa3N1QfNQsRuq3U
___

Updated card art package.
mega.nz/#!ukI2WaQa!Zn7RRA69BqYHOTw4_mBUJegmebn3n17yZpzOWsrPCTs

A growing collection of animated golds/legendaries:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QUpZN9cgz0dvh637EYl5Pcx7PkXJlpufIL9Muc08jB8/edit#gid=1781390872

Come here if you want to search for card artworks:
corpetit.com/public/rage_of_bahamut/

Search by artists:
seesaawiki.jp/mnga_bahamut/
___

You can listen and download both EN/JP voices for cards at this place:
usamin.love/sv.html

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12084827
strawpoll.me/11838539
strawpoll.me/12053049
youtube.com/watch?v=l8MS5KtMudA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Rage of Bahamut had so many alternate card arts. Why doesn't shadowverse have as many?

ding dong vote!

new poll: autism?
strawpoll.me/12084827

old poll: sluts
strawpoll.me/11838539

Time to go a little wild

Daria getting what she deserves

Shadow should be at the top with Blood.

>best boy
It seems you uploaded the wrong picture, here I fixed it for you.

strawpoll.me/12053049

What's the difference between OTK elf and aggro elf?

I think cygames wants me to play sword, what deck should I play?

Good job blood bro

Given that you're always using neutral followers when you post, I'd say that neutralcraft attracts the most autists.

>win as haven or elf daily
>no Roach
>no Tia
>no ancient elf
>no white wolf
>no Themis
>no Seraph
>no Garuda

I'm at a point where I don't even want to bother fishing for wins anymore and just lose on 50 gold.

The best feeling

>Blood only at 33%
Vampy Defence Force is out in full forces I see

Don't

Goblins

Aggro/Tempo runs other two drops (namely Liza) and no pixies, instead they still run Wind God and/or Cynthia.

Aggro Elf runs Goblins and possibly Wind Gods/Cynthias.
Combo Elf runs Angelic Snipes and 3x Feenas to literally always hit all three Roaches.

You still need 3 more golds and 4 more legendaries

I am afraid in the future all games end at turn 4

>Sword is not dead /svg/, Look at my winstreak

>You are right user, that is a good winstreak, just as good as my Daria winstreak

Just make a neutral deck. It's actually viable.

>banishing the no-bully fairy
you fucking bully

Post best shadow dicklist right fucking now

How do people even play Daria D-Shift? It doesn't make sense to me

>says I voted and I don't even remember it
how fucking long has this poll been up?

fine with crafting stuff, just wondering if there's a good list right now (and if there are temporary replacements for any of the expensive stuff)

Post lewd elf

>Caballero del Cielo, prepare for luch

I always ask for help at the end of the goddamn thread I swear.

>Good list
>Sword
Just play Tempo Rune, less expensive and better

>people voting who makes the buttmad because they lose to them

feels good being pure and master race

I don't have Shaq or Odin either.

I already had 3! Give me a Daria or Albert instead!

there is none, categories invented by data sites often correspond to real categories that actually exist but have no structural incentive to.
run 3 feena, run 2 feena, run goblins, run angelic snipe, run cynthia, run white wolf, it's all a matter of personal choice, you're still playing the same damn deck

you ignore daria unless you're against aggro, in which case you go full daria.

Done.

Just summon shit and blow shit up with your absurdly high value shit like necroassassin, khawy, soul conversion and then nep for game.

Hit B rank and cnn and buzzfeed blown the fuck out by god emperor all in one day. Good time to be alive.

Aggro/face Sword is cheap

REMOVE ELF, THIS IS VAMPY'S THREAD NOW

Only 4 days. This poll will ending soon anyway, since the number of responses is decreasing.

Isn't that redundant? Elves are just cocksleeves.

I feel bad for Blood players because they soak all the bad rep from that one avatar fagging autist.
That said I still voted for it.

>attendant

I guess I have to try it. Wouldn't it be potentially weaker than just regular ass D-Shift?

>0 cyclone blade
??

This has got to be a joke. I already had 3 of you too!

Imps are fine too

>Attempt to do 5 ranked wins dailies with storm ramp dragon in B2
>Lose 7 games in a row after initially logging in from a 7 game win streak

I may just need to make a few tweaks to my deck, but I probably went first 5 out of 6 of these games, which really kills my ability to keep tempo my way with dragon warriors. I've cut it down to 2 so far, but I'm still not comfortable with consistently winning. Might to switch it up since I'm running into less aggro bat and more things like Tempo/Roach Elf.

What happened?

YARRRRR, DA SEA BREEZE STIINGS

Favorite voices?

Envybae or Eloise?

>only 1 deck made
You don't just made it yourself do you?
because ambush sword is actually awful and weak.
You can try to make a aggro sword anyway.
>deck
Can work at low ranks

Kys dubcuck.

>Still no Daria

I have good decks already, just want to enjoy some variety

>only 4 days
>only
jesus 4 fucking days? also
>not arisa in an elf harem
make a new one because that is obviously the right answer

Wouldn't that target my ambush cards? I can test it out.

There is so much wrong there I just assumed you were shitposting so I ignored it.

Is elf actually consistently good in T2 or is this just the Japanese meme? Despite them saying it's the best, it seems to be very likely to be fucked by random picks due to the need for synergy. Also, they don't really ever explain WHY it's good or how to draft it well, they just say "if you're skilled enough it's the best."

Crazed Executioner

I'm almost at the breaking point where I'll say fuck it and craft 3 of her and ignore the emblem.

>first talk
>in a class with overflow
Meh the problem is not going first or second.

Eloise is like an adorable lost kitten and Envybae is like your bro you charge your JO amulet with, it's completely different and it feels silly to compare the two

youtube.com/watch?v=l8MS5KtMudA

>being a weeb

Dazzling flash!

Are you telling me NO ONE makes decks themselves? It's all copied from tournaments and shit?

It's fun to use and I've got a decent record with it at C rank, at least. What's so wrong with it?

Telling it like it is.

Well I post the polls at least once a day. If I only posted it once it would probably get like 20 votes max, which isn't very exciting for people who want to know how it turns out. I also have all of the polls saved, so one day I may just start posting them in chunks so people can vote in any they didn't do before.

SUCH
IMPUDENCE

It is not a fucking secret what are good cards in this game and what are not

LETS DO THIS RIGHT

You could make a default deck work in C. If you have fun with it that's fine, but don't expect to win with it in the higher ranks.

Anyone have new seraph deck list?

it fucks daria hard when used on an ambush follower, and since you're running ambush cards anyway...
it is very very likely that by the time you play it on-curve, if you've been trading to cover your face, you won't have any followers for cyclone blade to hit besides the one you used to trigger it

REEEEEEE WHY DOES IT GAIN +2 WTF CYGAYS

>tfw elves and swords are just food for Luna
wonderful

Goblin Mage, Emmylou, anything Erasmus and CAN'T - TAKE - ME - DOWN

lel Big don the cuck destroyer

>Are you telling me NO ONE makes decks themselves? It's all copied from tournaments and shit?
Calm down, i'm just saying that investing in meme decks when you jsut started the game is not a great idea.

>deck
Tsubaki is a big push in the deck.
Shadowed assasin too.

I AM YOUR CONQUEROR

The only food Luna needs to survive is cum, the rest is just dessert.

SOKO MADE JA

Can someone photoshop this into a nep card instead? I'll post my really good nep deck (the one the number 1 player in the world uses) in return

Why would you be proud over hitting B

you seem to be confusing Luna and Vampy, friend

Criminy, I'm sorry I was playing the game without following guides to the dot. What kind of deck SHOULD I make for sword?

Because it's a card collecting game. When people just throw money at you for releasing a new card that does nothing other than give them something pretty to look at, you're going to come up with any excuse to make a new card. So all popular characters need new version. Christmas versions, Halloween version, swimsuit versions, Valentines versions, or just any kind of different version with a different pose or outfit.

not from tournaments but pretty much. almost no one here is a pro or extensively tests decks or has the knowledge to know what the best build of a certain deck is. fact is that a deck you or I make will be worse than a deck a top master player makes. there's no reason to start from scratch since if you git gud and test extensively you'll eventually end up with what someone else already has made.

sorry I questioned you, keep up the good work poll user

not him but
>not being proud of progressing

I want to penis the cerb!

it was an excuse to shitpost about off-topic stuff while maintaining the illusion that it's related to the thread

I'm almost quitting dragon.
2 weeks trying to make a good deck for this class and nothing work.
Yesterday and today were just one loss after other in unranked.

No one takes dragon serious.

huh, do you think pascale daria could be a thing? seems like it could be good.

Just play the game as you see fit.

whAT THE FUCK CYGAYS

Thanks man i really appreciate it
deck code is s5qv copy it before everyone steals it