/nepgen/ - Neptunia General #1140

Last thread: Hyperdimension Neptunia Downloads (Skins, Artbooks, Manga, Guides, Soundtracks, etc.):
pastebin.com/9iir3HXA

4 Goddesses Online Links and Info
compileheart.com/neptune/4goddessesonline/
compileheart.com/neptune/4goddessesonline/4go/
twitter.com/gematsucom/status/790840066939691008
compileheart.com/neptune/4goddessesonline/4go/community/?page=0

LATEST 4GO INFO:
gematsu.com/2016/11/four-goddesses-online-cyber-dimension-neptune-introduction-trailer-new-characters-battle-details
gematsu.com/2016/12/four-goddesses-online-details-four-goddesses-demon-king-subordinates
gematsu.com/2016/12/four-goddesses-online-cyber-dimension-neptune-characters-introduction-trailer-battle-system-details

youtube.com/watch?v=9FJqa608HGE
Translation: pastebin.com/m9wiRXxg

8 Minutes of 4GO Gameplay: youtube.com/watch?v=ZezK96sMsNY?t=1042

Cyberdimension OST Sample: youtube.com/watch?v=405uPsmmUvc

Remember to filter eltard. Don't answer its provocations. It's samefagging, don't be fooled.
Don't bring the mansion up.
Conquest was Noire's fault.

Thank you OP

Every one report and ignore the other thread

video games

Praise this cutie!

Compa still has the brightest and happiest smile of all Neps!

Nepgear is my goddess!

Compa, bringer of the bantz, desu!

Real thread here, kids.

No problem, I do my part against shitposting.

She's adorable when her eyes are sparkling.

Did the user translating these ever start the translations for the vol.2 Nepnokai? the vol.1 4koma is fully translated that I remember.

Fuck off and die

Sick burn

>She's adorable when her eyes are sparkling.
True/10

>Renacancer on OP
>bitching about spankfag but not the elshitter
Ignore this obviously, let him rot.

Shame the image limit got reached.

Why do you guys love Spanky so much? Genuine question.

I'm gonna make Uzume happy and you punks can't do anything to stop me!.

We don't love anyone. We HATE eltard and his off topic shitposting. Now fuck off and die

I don't mind uzume being happy

Hi Ghostroach.
We like him because he hates you. Someone who hates hypocritical faggots like you with a shitty "if you're not with me you're against me" mindset like you have can't be all bad.

Would you just fuck off already?

>fuck off and die
rude

>mfw Vert's story in Hyperdimension arc
Goddammit Big Nep, you backstabbing piece of shit, how could you?

Keep playing.

user, did you not pay attention at all? Big nep was our girl on the inside and she fucked up their plans by shorting them the amount of pigs they needed by one

But Neptune and Noire are straight.

Shhhh, don't spoil it.

Because the spankfat is more cancerous than the eltard.

I strongly agree. I don't know why we hate the eltard so much when there are shitposters 1000x worse than him.

So, since the eltard finally removed its name to avoid filters, how can we filter it efficiently? I tried filtering its green-haired slut's name, doesn't work.

By filtering the words "eltard," "ghostroach," and "spankfag,"

Report it and ignore it.

Don't reply to it.

Also do

Good luck!

Report whoever posts Elsword stuff

I got banned for that before.

It's not against the rules, sonny. She's from a video game and video games are being discussed here.

You'll need to step up your bait or slow down your retardation if you want to continue posting here.

Already tried these.

I'll try that.

>tfw last vertfag alive

feels good to be ELITE

So you should. Eltard is a wonderful person. I think you should all get to know him better.

It's neptunia general not videogames general. It's off topic and that's against the rules. Now die.

Lying is bad.

I've tried filtering him before like that, too. It won't work.

It's not against the rules of the board, and clearly mods don't agree with your retarded assessment. You don't belong here.

>ignore it.
>Don't reply to it.
Either someone can't follow that, or Eltard answers to itself.

Off topic shitposts are against the rules of the board you cancerous dumbfuck

How do we stop the wave of leddit shitposters from ruining /elgen/?

But this Nepgen though.

It's not off topic, unfortunately for you. But please, by all means - continue reporting the posts. We both know how badly you need a 3 day vacation.

This is the Elsword general. /nepgen/ died, remember?

The only one getting a 3 day vacation is you you fucking flaming pile of shit. I hope you die a slow, painful death irl.

Do you think you're the only appreciator of naisu-body oneesans, relaxing, and semi-patron CPU of FPS and PC gaming?

Except I never have. Please, just take your ban with some dignity? You're embarrassing yourself.

Why is Compa always so scary?

Long term threads about a specific topic

This generals topic is neptunia. Ergo, green hair bitch is OFF TOPIC

She's scary if you're a bad enemy looking for some spanking action.

No, it isn't. This is the Elsword general.

Stop answering him already.

I want Uzume to cheer me up when I'm feeling down.

Why is she so perfect, bros?

tell it to the mods but they wont care

she suits your tatste

Is it even possible to like both uzume and orange heart equally? They're too different. I like OH, but uzume isn't my type

What's her definition of a bad enemy? Is fighting back to protect your life bad?

Because she's wearing the hoodie.

They're the same personality. Uzume just hides her true personality.

Can we all please calm down and post pictures of the elf?

Uzume is never going to act like OH for more than 20 seconds tho

Reminder that this is the real thread, made earlier, and that this shitposting thread is going to be deleted.

Compaspeak - English translator here

"Bad enemy, desu" means "creature who tries to kill muh Nep-Nep" in English

>4 replies
Lolno

Guys, consider the following, and I promise this is the last post I'll ever make about this topic.

Last thread, the shitposter stated firmly that he's doing this because he has fun. There is literally no way that he's going to get removed, he randomly posts simply to annoy people, and he will continue to do so until he gets bored. There is literally nothing anyone can do to stop him, because the mods couldn't care less. He is copying the eltard because the eltard has been the one to get the most annoyed replies out of people lately, and so it will continue.

Arguing with him is one of the most pointless endeavors you can engage in. The shitposter's goal is to get you to reply to him. He is 100% aware of what he's doing and he is enjoying every second of it.

So, what do you do? You ignore the shitposting. Whenever you see a shitpost, you instantly hide it. Whenever you see someone replying to a shitpost, you hide it. The solution is THAT simple. When a shitposter stops getting replies, he stops posting, but really, what does it matter? You can just hide it all as soon as you see it. Practice anger management and stop seeing them as someone that can be reasoned with. The goal should be to stop giving a shit and hiding the shitposting, rather than actively trying to remove it. If reporting doesn't work, all the better, hiding is faster. And even then, the shitposter going away is a natural consequence of people doing this.

That is all. From this point onwards I'm going to apply my own philosophy and I hope everyone else who is a decent poster will, as well, if you aren't doing it already. Whether he gets replies or not, whether he's samefagging or not, what does it matter? Hide it all.

She's gonna do it but only if you put your mind and soul to praise her everyday.

>he can translate Compaspeak
Tell me your secret...

I'm doing that too.

Post your favorite characters from the Neptunia series.

You're going to learn the hard way, as I did, that this general is and will always be full of complete retards.

The one and only

Is Night Watcher actually any good? Her moveset seems very situational and her damage output is on the low side considering.

No secret and no easy way.
Years of work and practice translating what the fuck Compa was trying to say

I've fallen for Uzume.

I love this cool n' cute girl.

Ram is better

What does she mean when she calls Neptune a bad girl in HDN?

Can I visit Gamindustri if I astral project?

She had a vision about Nep-Nep when she had her memories

Never tried it, what did /x/ say?

I see.
Speaking of smoll neps, I hope Big Nep comes back in the next main games. I don't like CH's approach of constantly making new characters instead of refreshing the old ones.

I want to nep Uzume so hard she would break from pleasure and go full OH.

Look at this smile. This is by far the cutest nep.

The cutest.

If Uzume is the good side and Kurome the evil side, and if Kurome is stronger than Uzume, does that mean the original CPU was a bitch?

And would it be hazardous for my health to try to smack Kurome's butt, or would she enjoy it?

Deciphering Compaspeak is very tiring and may require years, but I assure you she is a genius - the smartest user in this thread is a brianlet to her.

It's no wonder math was her favorite subject.

Kurome isn't stronger than Uzume, get the Revival ending and pay attention to the final fight.

It's pretty much a given that average people in Planeptune are smarter but lazier compared to Loweans, Lastationites, or Leanboxes. Leanboxites?

Delet this, d-desu.

Leanboxeadores
captcha: se alquila dogs

That wasn't subject of my studies, but using IQ, you could say Planeptunian average is 125+ while the other nations are a regular 100.

Compa is something else, 160+ IQ material