Best investment of your life

best investment of your life

short eur against usd

Other urls found in this thread:

investors.com/news/why-a-brexit-like-sell-off-following-italys-referendum-seems-unlikely/
theguardian.com/world/2016/dec/04/greece-must-reform-or-leave-eurozone-says-german-minister)-
vox.com/2016/7/8/12119242/brexit-italy-eu-crisis)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why you think it's going to fall?

EU is doomed to dissolve and as soon as Italy starts talking about Italeave soon support is going to decline rapidly. Merkel's loss will be the final nail in the coffin

Meanwhile, Trump IS going to make america great again.

I see this as the best bet. EUR is going to go to 0 once the Union dissolves and the USD is going to be so strong.

It's a long term bet, 1-2 years, but it is going to be the best bet of your life given your entry

confirmation bias
anchoring

i call bullshit on that one
and Trump is perfectly capable to kill the us economy in a year it doesn't even take 2

I'm a Trump supporter and even though OP is probably a /pol/ack, he's still right.

While I believe Trump will "make America great again," trump will probably increase the value of the USD. He's hinted at normalizing interest rates, which while I think is a bad idea, would still raise the USD.

In the wake of the Italy thing, I'd say it's premature to talk about Italy leaving, but we can definitely see instability in the Eurozone in the time to come that can attack the currency's value, plus a potential round of QE/additional easing from the ECB.

Taking out the hyped up stuff, can you tell me why I'd be wrong?

>Meanwhile, Trump IS going to make america great again.

He surely will buddy

Here's my source: investors.com/news/why-a-brexit-like-sell-off-following-italys-referendum-seems-unlikely/

"The European Central Bank, which meets on Thursday to discuss its bond-buying program, could have to take more dramatic action amid the "no" vote. Some analysts see the ECB extending its bond-buying program by six after its March expiration."

If the EU extends QE, then the value of the euro will go down and inflation should rise, right?

you guys do realize that sadly the brits leaving stabilizes the euro zone. they were a kind of voice of reason and eternal dissenters.

I'm aware of this. That's why the Poles were shilling so hard for the British to remain in the EU, they were the biggest counterbalance to stuff like an EU Army.

I'm pointing out that if Montei dei Paschi doesn't get bailed out and the 200 billion+ held by Italians in non-performing loans don't get sorted out, won't the financial system get destabilized? At the very least, won't there be volatility as they try to find a solution after the loss of the referendum?

the greeks had their bailout the italinas are next inline i guess the spainards will be next.

germany pays some pocket change in return for dominating the european markets and making insane bucks at the expense of the rest of eurozone.

Schäuble just said some stuff going against Greece (theguardian.com/world/2016/dec/04/greece-must-reform-or-leave-eurozone-says-german-minister)- is this just rhetoric to secure Merkel a fourth term and beat off populist anger or is this actually legit?

Given the coalition of CDU and SPD, I doubt that Merkel would lose even in a situation where AfD does better than expected, but how much more are the Germans ready to dish out?

>but how much more are the Germans ready to dish out?
they will only give the minimum to keep this shitcan together. it will not be enough for any real solution. but they are the largest beneficiaries of eu market and protectionism. they only give back the fraction of money they get out of this deal. and even that is mostly just loans and strings are always attached.

it's not like germany actually wants strong markets to compete with her. they keep the retards and stagglers barely alive and that's all.

The EU is not going to end, the continent is in 2 deep and it will be forced to restructure rather than face banking ruin.

Trump is going to be the fall guy unless he is really careful. His fresh attitude and bold goals go against the entrenched establishment

I am not trying to be hyperbole - and I am not that well versed in how the in-depth things work - hence why I decided to ask around for info.

In general terms though I think this is a solid bet. All in all, I see the EU Zone going through an existential crisis while the USD improving under a Trump administration

But for the case of Italy, isn't the Italian plan clashing with EU rules?

"Italy’s prime minister, Matteo Renzi, wants to use about $45 billion in Italian taxpayer funds to shore up Italian banks and head off an economic crisis. But his plan runs afoul of European Union rules, which prohibit countries from bailing out their banks without making the banks’ investors pay first."

"Renzi is worried that this will lead to a collapse of several major Italian banks, which could trigger a broader financial crisis. So he wants to organize a government bailout of Italian banks, injecting $45 billion into the banks to provide the cushion they need to ride out a wave of loan defaults."

"This is the kind of bailout that the United States and many other countries orchestrated in the recent past, but Renzi has a problem doing it for Italy: Relatively new EU rules prohibit governments from doing this kind of no-strings-attached bailout. Under European law, a bank’s own creditors — investors in the banks’ bonds — must take losses before the government can spend taxpayer money shoring up the bank's finances."

(vox.com/2016/7/8/12119242/brexit-italy-eu-crisis)

There's a few other cases analyzing the problems with EU regulation of bailouts and the Italian plan in the article that I linked, but I don't want to copy paste everything.

it's not a problem there will be strings attached to the bailout which will partly be a loan.

you are overthinking this. to call it a crisis is hysterical. the italian banks threw their bad debt into one bank for this very reason. to force a bailout.

Italy is literally run by the mafia and your post is full of memes that you're hyping yourself which is contrary to being an independent investor, so counter-balance your stance; only fools take sides.

I'm not assuming the collapse of the EU. My plan was to short the Euro to take advantage of short term volatility created by the Italian banking fiasco. I don't think it's going to fall apart, but there's still some decision making that has to happen that financial media could easily hype up (like they did with Deutsche Bank).

Okay that makes sense. But wouldn't there still be short term volatility as the plan gets rolled out and Italy selects a new prime minister that can put downward pressure on the euro?

And on top of that, isn't there a lot of pressure on the ECB to continue quantitative easing?

You are not some leet pro trader. You sound like some hiki neet loser in a basement who's trying to role play.

Fun fact: I know you don't know how to trade volatility arising from this because your entire thesis revolves around quoting meaningless articles from clickbait sites that you barely have a grasp of. Stop trying to think you're some genius who sees something in this the rest of the professional world doesn't and just put your money into an index fund or maybe the latest robinhood meme if you're feeling spicy.

SHORT US CRUDE OIL NOW

SCREENCAP THIS