What's the most fun car I can buy new, preferably under 35k?

What's the most fun car I can buy new, preferably under 35k?
Don't care too much about fuel efficiency, but need reliability, as this will be my daily driver.
Should be able to fit at least a set of golf clubs or mountain bike, so no oure 2-seaters, but something brz-sized would likely work.
Appreciate any recs y'all can provide.
Pic unrelated

FiST

I have a buddy that works at a Ford plant, so after some of his stories I'm a bit apprehensive about buying a Ford tbhfam

BRZ

Even new fords are turds older ones even more so
Or a Miata

Or a 2lt manual camero with rs pack

Any recs for a head unit with Apple CarPlay that will fit?
I'd want to replace the stock HU if I went with the brz

Lexus LC 500

Miata is a bit too small for me
At least with a brz I can fold the back seats and fit a mountain bike or golf clubs

The BMW 2 series is the absolute perfect car

What about repairs/maintenance?
If it had Honda/Toyota reliability and repair costs, I wouldn't have any problems agreeing

Can't you get a Challenger RT or a Camaro SS for that money? If you want new and fun for $35k, German definitely isn't the way to go
Or how about a new WRX or 370Z?

What country?

STI
Moostang GeeTee
A Miata with a bike rack

USA

I'm considering the wrx, actually have to come into work for about 10 min today and going to test drive a brz and wrx when I'm done
And it's raining pretty good right now so will be a good chance to test the awd and see how shit the stock brz tires are in the rain

The base model 2-series is a hidden gem in the BMW lineup imho.

>not overstyled, decent proportions
>not (yet) bloated to fuck coupe with pretty much the same interior space as the larger 4 series
>seating position is actually nicer than in the larger car
>manny tranny available
>even the smaller engines with the base trim can be ordered with sports suspension, seats and steering not connected to any packages with shit you don't want
>Turbo four with potential for extra boost (if you want to mess with it) and generally a decent amount of aftermarket bits available.
>not terribly light though

Only BMW I could se myself buying currently

The repairs aren't an issue for the first 4 to 5 years of ownership

Everything said here is spot on

>under 35k?
Buy a chevy 632 for $10k and put it in a $20k Malibu.

>under 35k

You will get a bag of clubs in the back with the seats up.

I second this. so much so that I just bought one myself.

I have shopped for over 2 years to find something I'm happy with. Drove DOZENS of different cars ranging across the board in power/class/handling, bought a 425 HP car that I ended up hating within a month and finally found bliss with the cheapest brand new car I've ever driven. I was prepared to spend around $30000 new or used, but $20000 with 0% interest was a really nice plus.

I actually found the FiST to be more fun than the FoRS, STI, and Golf R. It's not remotely the fastest, or even the best handling, but it is stunningly fun in everyday driving, where we all spend 99.999% of our time.

I know Fiestas have a poor reputation for reliability, but most stem from the automatic gearbox. Even the most unreliable car sold today is better than my '95 BMW 318ti that I sent an average of one weekend a month fixing (and a car payment worth of parts).

Go try one, I can't stop recommending them now.

Tip: This thread is a shill thread.

Op here, it's not. I just want a new car and don't know exactly what I want.
The new 2017 Civic Si would be literally perfect if it wasn't fwd and was gonna have a na vtec instead of a small turbod engine
It doesn't help that I'm indecisive as shit

Thoughts on the v6 genesis coupe?