Eurobros help, i'm probably going to buy one of those Ibiza 2002 1.4 but my dad wan't me to buy Punto. What should i do?

Eurobros help, i'm probably going to buy one of those Ibiza 2002 1.4 but my dad wan't me to buy Punto. What should i do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A1gAahCdjq0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Tell him fiat is fucking garbage when it comes to reliability and go ahead and buy the ibiza

get the ibiza my friend. 1st car?

Is mjet your dad?

Get a Celica GT

Why don't you buy something that isn't a 70 horsepower sewing fucking machine?
WTF is wrong with europoor car regulations?

>WTF is wrong with europoor car regulations?
I don't know, you tell me. I'm European and I'm poor but we don't have any regulations here.

Acquire free punto
It's better than some cheap ass car build from vag scrap parts

>vag scrap
ew

The 1.4 is severely underpowered and overweight.

t. knower

I don't know, what do you think you should do? In my opinion almost any car is better than Fiat trash.

yes first car

70 hp is enough

i driven fabia sedan 1.2 its slow as fuck, i don't think this is that bad.

nothing wrong with that, there is lots of vw so there is lots of scrap for repair

same

Punto is pretty much indestructable, did a hektik skid that would've cracked most other cars and went offroad due to googlemaps thinking that a goat path is a valid road, almost got stuck in russia-tier mud. Muffler fell off.

Really abused the shit out of that car and it didn't care at all. Good gas mileage. It's a good shitbox.

get it
swap a gti engine later

Neither. Seat is a rust bucket and Punto is an everything bucket.
Get a Polo or Fabia instead.

70bhp may be enough for a bike but not for a 1 ton car.

t.eurrofag

Benchracing sure, driving to the rules of the road its fine though.

>fabia
>better than ibiza
k

>Driving a Škoda
cuck

This, don't listen to the americans.
Plus seats are even worse than fiats.

BUY IT ASAP
I got a 2001 vw polo 1.4 tdi 75hp
fast enough and cheap to run

70 hp is enough ? for what, go to market to home ? . i was driving my dads accent 1.4 was 97 hp and it was dead slow. needed to rev the shit out of.
my advice get something atleast 1.6 brah.

>70 hp is enough ? for what, go to market to home?
Well, yes, exactly that. It's just an econobox, which is meant for DDing.
Did you think the OP wants the car because he's hoping it would be fast?

>3 cylinder
kek

>have '99 1.6 ibiza
>tfw can't go over 180km/h
at least the car is durable

hey I have a 97 1,4 and I can't go over 160
cheer up user

where would you even go fast in a 1999 1.6 ibiza? buy yourself a porsche if you wanna go fast

M89, I've driven 1.4's and I've driven 1.4's. And this one is a real shitter. Solid once it's reached an amount of momentum but a pain to get there.

>Get a Polo or Fabia instead.
k grandpa

>Get a Polo or Fabia instead.

It literally the same shit.

>everyone telling to get a polo, ibiza, fabia, whatever
>no one even mentions 1.9 TDI

literally every mentioned VAG comes with 1.9 and you fags are arguing over 1.4 and 1.6 crapboxes

No point in buying a diesel if OP is just driving 5 kms one way and back.

that might be the case, but i noticed you guys complaining about gaining momentum. i had a 1.6 too and god was it PAINFULLY SLOW. now i'm driving a diesel and enjoying muh torkz, i'm never buying anything petrol under 2.0

Fiats are really durable cars actually.

youtube.com/watch?v=A1gAahCdjq0

This thing is like a Yuro Tercel.

Apart from different Skoda engines for that pic related era and better build quality.

Honda Jazz is another alternative but more feminine/Granny styling so young males are unlikely to go for them even though they are the best option in that class engineering wise.

>everything bucket
everything awesome, that's true.

OP what gen Punto are we talking about?

Male friend has a dark blue Jazz (2004), colour helps make it look less feminine. Good ride too.

That's what we looks like?

this one

he actually looks like a guy who would drive a yellow "performance" punto

koji grad

just get a Fiat

osijek

Try to get a early year Grande Punto.
Much better cars in every level.

>seats are even worse than fiats
Nothing to add. Just listen to your father and get the Fiat instead. Just be sure not to get a Diesel one.

>bigger
>heavier
>slower

do it
they're gr8
what engine?
go for the 16v ones
they're the sikkest
or if you feel fancy go for the 1.8

>I drive a go-kart

>70 hp is enough
top snek

It's ok fellow eurobro, I used to think the same thing. I moved to the States a while ago, which is where I bought my first RWD car with a big engine, and boy o boy do I petty you fools back home.

yes man
here in italy gas,insurance,road taxes etc are really really expensive

1.9 of that yeat is not turbo but NA it has the same power of the 1.4 tdi 3 cilynder but more fuel efficent

Have you seen UK insurrance pricing?

Just like they are where I live, even more probably.
That doesn't mean you should be stuck to a fucking 3 cylinder diesel.

Yes, a 4 cylinder diesel of about the same size is much better.

Is that sarcasm of some sort?

Might be.

I'm just a bit salty from this friday, where we had an '05 Punto in the shop that needed new brakes and the calipers are designed fucking retarded so the pads were a major fucking pain to change.
That shit should be no more than a 5 minute job.

Eh, I changed the pads and rotors last month and the guy took almost an hour to do the whole thing, too.

Kek

Is this bait or what? Skoda is literally the best car maker in Europe right now.

I B I Z A
B
I
Z
A

I once looked at both the Ibiza and the Punto and chose neither. The SEAT had the most boring interior I had ever sat in, everything was just gray. And the Fiat had the 1.3 diesel and so had the power of 4 harnessed children.

Bought a Ford Focus 3dr and never looked back since...

Did you buy a 1.6 diesel?

Nah, 1.4 petrol. I did also look at a diesel but it was too loud in the cabin. Couldn't stand it.

It's a first-gen one too, I always liked its curves and edgies.

Get the vw vr6. Cheap funbox

lol jesus christ

You rant about the 1.3 diesel and you go for the gutless 1.4 that can barely get to 120km/h without thrashing it to an inch of its life.

We all make mistakes. I have plans this year to sell it and replace it. What with, I dunno really. Still looking.