Opinions on this?

Opinions on this?

BMW 4-Series Gran Coupe

>hurr durr is that coupe but that's 4 door.....
you can fuck off pls

It's a BMW. It's an overpriced piece of shit that will run you more costs in repairs than most other cars.

Also;

>$300 piece of plastic

If you want to buy it new, I suggest buying a M4 used, unless you want 4 doors then M3.

But if you don't want the M badge, I would suggest getting it used regardless.

The 4-series is probably their best selling or best series right now. Its better than the 3-series and it looks sleeker in general.

I don't know much about beamers, just remember to get warranty.

It's a sedan based on a coupe based on a sedan. Just get the 3 series.

why not the 3 Series GT?

So it's a 4door coupe hatchback?
Make your mind up

hurr durr is that coupe but that's 4 door, user

liftbacks are very practical, you get huge boot space folding down the rear seats and they also provide greater interior volume.
Downside is somewhat more road noise leaking from the back of the car.

I like liftbacks but not bmw gran coupe design.

3 series is A LOT smaller, and doesnt look half as good.

the GT is a crime to your eyes

>bmw trying to make an a7
>not making it nearly as good looking

That looks like a down syndrome baby

Also
>Buying an Audi
>Ever

fucking disgusting.

T. poorfag
BMWs are the only cars worth spending your hard earned money on, with very few exceptions.

poorfag

>3 series is A LOT smaller
They are different body styles of the same car you dumb fuck.

Audi is cheaper than BMW though

yeah audis are a pain to own but you have to admit, the a7 is pretty fucking good looking and EXTREMELY practical

the TDI version also makes pretty fucking good power when tuned

I guess I wasn't clear the first time.

>$300 piece of plastic

Stop shilling for a company just because your autistic ass hasn't driven anything else but >muh German engineering

>If you want new, buy used
>If you don't want M, buy M
>I don't know much about BMW

Top tier advice you got there m8

My family owns a used car dealership, I've owned and driven more cars than you could dream of.
BMW and Benz are the only good cars. Everything else is trash.

>too big
>no dipstick
>4 door version of the 2 door version of the 4 door version
it's a shit car m8.

Only BMW niggas in this shithole own are 10 years and older fucking broke ass niggas talking like they know luxury and performance bitch ass benchracers

keep sucking that bmw cock. they went to shit after the e46, e39, e38 and m coupe.

You talk like a nigger and your shit's all retarded

So they made a hatchback version based on the 4 door version which was based on the 2 door version, which was also based on original 4 door version

fucking retarded and anyone who buys anything "GT" from BMW should be euthanized

>hey look it's a station wagon but with less cargo space
>or is it a sedan with less headroom in the back?
>either way it's fucking stupid and we're charging you more for it!

also this, the whole reason the 2 and 4 series were invented is so that even numbered series cars would have 2 doors, and odd numbers would have 4 doors... but then they come out with this GT shit and all of that just goes out the window, lol. Nice job, BMW marketing department, i hope whoever is repsonsible was left on a desert island

>but you have to admit, the a7 is pretty fucking good looking

Both its main competitors look substantially better.
Audi didn't style the rear 3/4s of the car right. It looks like a hunchback whale.

>Unironically caring about the comfort of rear passengers

It's ok, probably not worth what it was listed for, as most cars never are. Ended up being able to drive it around for a day when my father's F10 528 was at the dealer (under warranty). It's a big car, almost as big as a 5 series, and the hatch makes it look retarded (imo). Suspension is fairly good, definitely a step above a 330i, but that just makes the car feel numb. If engine tune is important, stay away from these cars, not sure what year the rental was but it sounded much worse than the newer 3 series engines, which I believe uses the b46 which sounds pretty good for a 4 cyl. Additonally, whatever shit leather BMW uses as a base option is pretty terrible, so whatever the cost is, factor in another thousand at least for upgraded leather, or your ass will hurt after like 20 minutes.

Pathetic. I do like e30s, e34s, e39s, e36s, and e28s though.

eh
i feel like mercedes and bmw made it look too much like it has a trunk, they didn't continue the sweep all the way to the end, and that makes them look kind of bland by comparison

>i don't have friends
i wouldn't expect you to understand why a 4 door car with no rear headroom is stupid