How are these cars as a cheap reliable(?) daily driver...

how are these cars as a cheap reliable(?) daily driver? they're only like less than 9k for a 2015 or should i get something else? i plan on commuting 20 miles one way each day

You don't buy an American car for reliability. Try a Honda Fit.

This, and especially don't buy GM

I got the electric model so I can say the interior is cheep but solid. I kinda like it with the color panels. Can't say anything else since drivetrain and suspension is diffrent.

My mom has an old Spark, never ever had a mechanical problem. She barely drives 2500 miles a year tho.

You can get a new-ish, low-ish mile corolla for like 12-13k. That would beyour best bet m8. GL

just get a civic for 3k. much better car.

>GM
Dont do it. Its not a maymay that GM is garbage. I have a recall on my car that hasnt been fixed for about 2, going on 3 years. Everytime I talk to them about it they say the will order the part and call me when they get it. My mom had a Cruze and she was getting 1-3 recall notices a month for a long time. My sister had a sonic that had so many recalls she started to feel the car wasnt safe and traded it in.

Say NO to GM.

Yeah I'm Sure the Singh's took real good care of it.

Cars get recalled for really retarded reasons like the stitching on the seats coming loose. Honda's and Toyota's get just as many recalls *cough*takata*cough*

>American
>Spark

Ive got bad news user

>Cars get recalled for really retarded reasons

The first recall I got was for a possibly bad steering column that might have fallen apart while driving. The second recall I got was for a faulty seat belt mount.

Neither I would call "retarded reasons."

Usually those problems only effect one or two out of 2 million. Just because Jesus or Jose fucked up one batch of cars doesn't mean the whole brand is shit.

Go eat a dick GM shill.

Construction is solid, but you do need to slam the doors since they are so light

For a lease they're great. After 5 years they fall apart and rust to hell.

Daewoo a dogshit

Have fun with your unintended acceleration and airbags not deploying, Toyota/Honda shill.

There is a reason why the ceo of deawoo had to flee to DPRK

>buying GM Daewoo
>buying GM, period

>he actually woke up one morning and went out and bought a fucking electric fucking autoshit cuckold spark.

How do you live with yourself?

Not bad, it's Mirage tier. It's the same class as Smart car and Nissan iQ or xD

>xD