Living in Toronto, no cars

I live in Toronto and there aren't any good shitboxes you can buy here. Everything is plastic gookshit from Kia/Hyundai and momcars (Honda Civic, Toyota Camry, crossovers/hatchbacks/other crap).

Everything on Craigslist or Kijiji is overpriced junk.

Can anyone recommend some good places to buy less conventional, but affordable cars? I am looking for a very reliable coupe. Obviously the Civic coupe would be the most obvious option for me, but I absolutely hate the interior (the obnoxious big digital speedometer in the middle of the driver side of the dash as if telling me "HERE IS YOUR SPEED RETARD, I HOPE THE CHARACTERS ARE BIG ENOUGH FOR YOU").

Other urls found in this thread:

autotrader.ca/a/Toyota/MR2/ETOBICOKE/Ontario/19_9818547_/?showcpo=ShowCPO&orup=47_15_64
kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks/barrie/1986-fiero-track-ready/1233280339?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Get out of the GTA, check out some of the smaller towns east, north, west...

>you need a car to leave the city
>don't have a car

Auto Trader is generally always overpriced. Kijiji there is tons of crap but you can find good stuff if you look carefully. It tends to sell quickly though. Avoid buying anything that's been driven regularly in Brampton.

If you are into older American stuff you can find a lot 1-2 hours outside Toronto. Places like Barrie, Cambridge/Kitchener/London, Newmarket/Oshawa. Basically wherever there are old white guys you will find some decent older American stuff.

Otherwise it's just a numbers game really. Kijiji will be your best bet for more obscure things but stuff sells fast. Best practice is to set up email alerts to what you're looking for and check at least once a day.

I'm about to sell an 2000 LS400 in Toronto... it's a true shit box, cosmetically dinged up but mechanically still a tank @ 228KM. Buy it.

Curious about this, is it a good deal?
autotrader.ca/a/Toyota/MR2/ETOBICOKE/Ontario/19_9818547_/?showcpo=ShowCPO&orup=47_15_64

>No space nor time to finish.

Lol it's a piece of junk.

GTA/canada has four tiers of car sales.

Top tier: Dealer itself
High tier: Autotrader.ca
Mid tier: Kijij.ca
Desperate tier:Craigslist

Bonus: Got drive into the country and find cars at the side of the road with "for sale" signs low-ball and win.

Yeah go on Craigslist, senpai. That's where all the Toronto people desperate to sell go on there and you can lowball them all you want because they know they're not going to sell it if they're posting it on CL, Kijiji, AND Autotrader.

No. Trips of truth here:

>BUY A HONDA CIVIC IN TORONTO
>PAY $300 MONTHLY INSURANCE FEE

How much

I bought my car off Craigslist, i'm pretty happy with it.

Road salt rapes the used car market in Toronto.

I've got a couple cars garaged there while I'm overseas.

$2800

>living in Brampton

U did this to urself

I live in downtown Toronto AND I am planning to keep the car in underground parking. If I was living in Brampton I'd probably be quoted no less than 600.

>doesn't select all of ontario when kijiji'ing

theres your problem.

Tfw ur American but want to kijiji

Nigga I don't got that kind of money now, but if it's still for sale in a month just email me

[email protected]

So he's going to travel to thunder bay to look at a 1200 dollar cavalier?

>laughingwhores.jpeg

holy fuck way to blow it way out of proportion. Just because you select all of ontario doesn't mean he has to go to the actual edge of it.

and if the loser has no family or car friends to travel with then give up.

so you expect him to hop onto a bus or bother a family member to drive him to Lindsay, Ontario to look at a 1200 dollar cavalier?

> going neg three for a shitty beat-stick that can only change one normal monsters position

:' )

Most city-dealers don't keep large inventories of used cars, and send most of their trade-ins to auction, which are then bought by rural dealers. 1) city dealers don't have the space, and 2) poorer people in the city take public transit, there's more demand for new cars in the city and more demand for used cars in rural areas.

kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks/barrie/1986-fiero-track-ready/1233280339?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

It seams like everything good on Kijiji is always within a 100KM radius of the shore of Lake Simcoe

This is why toronto is retarded. That car is worth 1500$ max.