>Permalink
owg.pleb.pl

Previously, on /owg/:

Other urls found in this thread:

us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20752599717#post-1
youtube.com/watch?v=haABH1C87vg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for Waifu Bastion.

First for Pharmercy shippers are retarded manchildren.

Symmetra

Tracer!

Post new hero ideas here! I'll start...
>healer
>can pull a fuckton of heals out of her ass at any range on demand but it's totally balanced because you have to aim a large hitbox that can be hitscan or projectile to heal
>can do damage to enemies with the exact same function that heals teammates
>also has a grenade that can heal, buff friendly healing, negate enemy healing, and do damage in a decently sized radius with a minor cooldown and no counters
>can completely deny most ults with the ability above or another stun ability on a similarly minor cooldown
>she will objectively be the best healer in the game but will also be a monster in 1v1s with flankers too for some fucking reason
>ult makes a teammate all glowy so they do more damage and take less
thoughts? critiques? do you think this is balanced?

>get told to switch off reinhardt and go hanzo in comp to deal with the enemy torbjorn

P A S S

I N T O

T H E

I R I S

Blue.

Tracer!

Blue

emily looks like she's on drugs

This is Reinhardt's objective. You won't contest his objective will you?

PTR updated:

us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20752599717#post-1

Why are her legs so long and disproportionate to her body?

That's a lot of healing you have over there, it would be a shame if something were to happen to it.

xD

Can't be helped, I have to assert my dominance as the alpha Rein.

what the hell mercy

do ppl still care about tracer being a lesbian?

Sombra is still shit though. Mercy 1v1's her easily.

internet needs more symmetra booty if i'm to be quite honest

given the sort of bitching that's come from the implication there's a straight couple in the game you'd think tracer doesn't exist to these people

No they care about mercy not being a lesbian.

I guess Ana, Hog and D.Va are the only ones getting changed with this ptr.

That's cold

People care about Mercy not being Lesbian, too.

who the hell took widowtracer as seriously as pharmercy? at least pharah and mercy seem to get along.

Widow tracer was and always shall be the ship that makes no sense.

Even if it does make me diamonds.

People mistake the tension between rivals for sexual tension. Happens all the time.

>Korrasami comes back
What? What nightmare is this?

>Ana nerf is nothing
>Sombra buff is nothing
>Hog "nerf" looks like a sidegrade, might end up as a buff
>D.Va gutted

Overwatch Winter Premiere - Group Play Phase 1 Day 5 is on right now for those interested:

youtube.com/watch?v=haABH1C87vg

On Twitch too

The comics are being released in June but if they follow the ATLA comics' schedule they'll only be published three times each year.

>That piece of shit Korean is finally getting nerfed

thank god

Shipping mortal enemies makes more sense than shipping two characters who don't even interact with each other.

>het nonsense

Mercy! BIG MERCY!!!

>The Legend of Korra is to be continued in a three-part comics series, The Legend of Korra: Turf Wars, written by DiMartino and drawn by Irene Koh. It is to take place immediately following the series finale, and will be "focusing on Korra and Asami’s relationship as a new threat emerges". The first volume is to be published in June 2017 by Dark Horse Comics.
HAHA OH WOW this is going to be terrible.

Agreed.

Sometimes tension between rivals becomes sexual tension

But they say they will keep the skies clear together! This is so romantic, user!

What? Do you expect Blizzard to cater to cishet normies that are merely 97% of the population rather than making everyone LGBTQA+? What a short-sighted bigot.

why are people so autistic about ships

>some chucklefuck on your team picks pharah.
>against full tank comp featuring soldier 76.
>they have a fucking 16% winrate on pharah.
>sixteen percent win-rate.
>he acts like some retard in chat saying how he keeps drawing or losing.
>he was diamond but quickly dropped back down to high-platinum.

Feels bad knowing that Diamond rank literally has no value any more as any shitter from platinum last season has most likely obtained it.

sixteen percent winrate. . .

God damn can you niggers shut the fuck up about shipping already.

word

projecting too hard

Because the story of this game is so paper-thin there is not much else about the lore to discuss. We need more meat.

Daily reminder that every short to come out after the initial one has been chronologically before it. That fight in the museum is the farthest the plot of Overwatch has gotten. MAYBE Infiltration, but it's not a sure thing.

Would you, /owg/?

Infiltration was confirmed by Chu to have come after all the other shorts. And the Christmas comic even after it.

McCree and Hanzo makes even less sense. They had no interaction whatsoever

I'd like more Symmetra anything. At this point I think she's tied for Roadhog with the least amount of pre-match interactions.

It's this time again

>hehe I'm going to draw these characters I like
>but I'll intentionally draw them ugly

It's unethical of a game to use any portion of money from its budget for development on something that has nothing to do with the development of the game, regardless of what it is.

The Christmas comic was just plotless fluff, though.

Where does this come from?

What else did they add into the ptr, just the hook fix? cause it's downloading 330mb

Based on what? Your opinion? A company can spend whatever portion of its budget it wants into activities that it believes will increase its long-terms profits (or whatever other goals the shareholders have set forth) since its primary obligation is to satisfy its shareholders.

Requesting an edit of this with nutcracker zen.

Forgot Sombra, m8.

zarya bastion genji rein
dva bastion rein lucio

no he didn't

Since when are increasing long-term profits ethical you stupid shitstreak?

>It's unethical of a game to invest in marketing
This has to be one of the most fedora-tipping statements I've ever seen on Veeky Forums but not /v/ and that's saying a lot.

Why are Tumblrites such entitled pieces of shit?

I mean really, what lead to all this nonsense?

>Nerf hook
>Roadhog mains cry rivers of salt tears over their crutch being taken away despite being improved in other ways
>They revert the nerf and buff the hook more
Really. I wonder how many Zenyatta mains I would have to round up for a group cry to get Discord Orb back to 50% and get a DOT added to it. It is apparently a viable strategy.

tracer's butt

>playing 3v3
>we destroy the other team pretty fast and go 1-0
>second time around we kill 2 players but the mei player uses the stage glitch and goes behind the glass for 5 minutes spamming 'hello' - ends in a draw
>third time we wait for the bitch nigga to try it again, kill him first
>he quits the game
>REINSTANCING...
>match has ended due to lack of players

I really dislike mei players

I love Symmetra she does deserve more. So great collecting Genji tears.

>marketing
>ethical
>named reaction image

There are niggers in Africa smarter than you.

>Ana
>- Biotic Grenade duration reduced from 5s to 4s
Wow!

>Sombra
>- Hack cooldown reduced from 12s to 8s
How huge is this?

TL;DR- I am bitter that my ship isn't happening/my favorite is getting together witch a character I don't like and it's all Blizzard's fault because they had the nerve to be scarce with their lore updates, and it's not mine at all that I didn't keep myself in check. Blizzard is obligated to do what I want because I got too attached to my headcanons.

Kids who got coddled too much and are unable to cope with a reality in which they do not get everything they want.

The hook change got reverted?

meanwhile if a game company makes a minor change to a character so their butt hangs out a little bit less there's a dozen threads on Veeky Forums about censorship and boycotts and refund lmao

Okay then, enlighten me, please.

There's literally nothing stopping Sombra now. She's invincible.

Really, it's the same mindset that drives "waifu purity" in Japan. Idols aren't allowed to have boyfriends, moe girls in animes rarely have canon love-interests. It's to sell the fantasy that they could be your girlfriend. In the back of your mind, you know that idol will never date you and your 2d waifu will never be real, but knowing that somebody (in real life or fictional canon) is sullying their innocence that is rightfully your's to take, it ruins the fantasy.
That's what these people are bitching about. They'd be content if Pharah and Mercy never had confirmed love interests, but pairing them off with someone else in canon ruins the fantasy.

They're not drawing them ugly
they're drawing them realistically
by looking in the mirror
the artists are just ugly

Forgot picture.

>wild 2-stack appears
>level 200 player locks cowboy
>his sub-100 friend locks mercy
>sigh in relief when i remember this is only QP
>we get stomped, naturally
>i get a gold medal for kills and damage as a tank, just as i expected
I wish popular youtubers made videos on the topic of
>"Maybe YOU should not play DPS?"
and
>"Must I learn to play a TANK?"
with a thumbnail of McCree looking to his side like somethin' ain't quite right

They didn't revert it at all. They just changed it a bit to where it's more consistent now and doesn't break if you hide behind a blade of grass or a tree.

Basically, she "can" keep an active hack every 2 seconds. This isnt gonna work on pugs though, because getting off even a single hack requires a coordinated two pronged offensive.

fug

I love that emote

Pray tell why do you think marketing is unethical? Are you an unironic communist or something?

Sombra is now a better disruptor. Damage is still lacking

Sombra is less frustrating to play since you will spend less time waiting for hack to go off CD as you move to the next health pack. You might now even consider using it on an actual enemy. She still deals shit damage and can not kill anyone as long as there is a lucio on the enemy team, though.

Fuck yea I'd let him madmax my car.

>You will never be femdom'd by Pharah
>She will never pin you down to the bed
>She will never give you a devious smile before whispering into your ear "I always get my prey~"

>no "Is it me you're looking for?" voice line

>people who who stayed locked for 2 koth rounds in a row even though we're getting stomped (reaper)
>still doesn't change round 3

-x SR

True but they haven't tried to kill each other before.

That is entirely dependent on what kind of 24-hour service it is. Yes if it's holding hands and kissing and cuddling through the night, doubly yes if I get to make breakfast for him afterwards.