Danganronpa V3

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread Separation Edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 01/11/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2017 on PSVita and PS4.
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HwXUc82m6EY?t=1h55m37s
youtube.com/watch?v=P-pKSy2IuRg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

FIRST FOR TOO GOOD FOR THIS WORLD

FIGHT THE ESTABLISHMENT! POST CHAPTER 2 SHIT.

Why did nobody else import? Everyone on /pg/ imported Persona 5.

Spike Chunsoft is limiting PlayStation 4 share functionality for Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony in order to prevent spoilers from surfacing online.

“In order to prevent spoilers for Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony, we are asking for self-restraint in the release of gameplay videos and live streams from Chapter 2 onward,” reads a message at the end of an interactive warning. “For the same reason, PlayStation 4’s share feature cannot be used with save data that has entered Chapter 2 or later even once, even if it’s between the Prologue and Chapter 1. We hope for your understanding and cooperation in order to allow more customers to enjoy this title.”

FRIENDLY FUCKING REMINDER.

So no streams ?

No streams beyond chapter 1 that are done without a capture card.

Looks like I'll just have to report anybody I see streaming Ch 2 and onwards. Can't have anybody breaking the rules :)

fuck you Spike Chunsoft

Isn't that her twin?

Unless they have a capture card.

WHEN WILL THE GREY MEN FINALLY BE STOPPED??

Why is case 3 always a double murder?

Why does it always tie into the main twist?

We're waiting for someone with a pair of balls and a capture card to stream chapter 2.

/drg/ has less vita/ps4 users than /pg/ and way more EOPs

Why? Chapter 1 already spoils more than enough. Yeah yeah Chapter 2 onwards you play as Saihara that much is already known.

kek
some random asshole from IGN was more devoted to Persona than most of /pg/ in that regard

Is it bad I want Miu to seduce Saihara

Did ManlyRonpa have a capture card? Or juicedup? I sure hope they do.

>In order to prevent spoilers
>All internet knows the plot already

They didnt do a good job with that

>tfw got imouto into ace attorney just recently, and I plan on getting her into danganronpa when she turns a bit older
i'll make her feel the despair, the ride has no exits

Whoever it was, they were too good. But I think it was Kaede and she ain't coming back, personally
Which fucking sucks

Anyone got capture card?

Yeah, let's spoil the entire fucking game in the trophies, it's much better, right?

Why hasn't V3 been datamined yet? Now that it's out all you need to do is dump to RAM

Manlyronpa said he'd stream chapter 2 tomorrow so it's all good

Whats Rantarou's personality ?

Nah Twin is still alive, she's a big part of case 6 and the entire fucking game

They fucked up, They probably didn't tought that someone will hack the demo and they were kinda right because BDH said that he made it by luck.

>you can actually vote for anyone without getting penalized
What does this mean?

HEY, HOW'S IT HANGIN' KAEDE?

KETCHUP BOY

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

It will probably happen, considering the "certian voice lines" we found in the file

This only really affects the nips since most of them don't own capture cards. Unfortunately the nips are the only ones dedicated enough to play for 15 hours + in one sitting.

It was always like that, Ishimaru didn't vote for Mondo in DR1. As long that most of the students vote for the true killer they win.

Nails ?

Remember, this is his actual face when he learns about the plan

I'd do it with my capture card, but I barely know Nippon. I'm just trying to get through it, but I'm going slow as fuck. Even if I did 15 hours I'd be at chapter 2's ending.

>ketchup

Yeah, but it's the first time you, as a character, get to vote for anyone without your influence/hearts going down.

This can't be real r-right?

Oh shit, where

what

This reminded me that Ishimaru got cucked twice, fuck kodaka. Why shitty characters like Hifumi survived and Ishimaru not?

>Can this distressed Saihara have a calming aesthetic with hints of Kaede
I didn't know Saihara posted on tumblr!

a fake sense of choice thats meaningless, but will probably end up being important later. Maybe the vote between Kaito and Ouma will be split in half and you have the deciding vote.

how did you find my blog??

She probably won't because she thinks he's a loser.

>mfw i found out what stimming was recently

>Miu holding a purple dildo to use on someone is a scene which happens
>It's actually foreshadowing

Is juicedup playing on vita?

>dassaihara
she does, but she's rude to everyone

it's what korekiyo used to stab angie and tenko

youtu.be/HwXUc82m6EY?t=1h55m37s

What's going on here? Who's talking?

actually, its confirmed he uses a Kama

The survivor in this timeline were weird, Kodaka killed all the populars characters sans Chiaki,Ibuki and Chihiro and left the impopulars one live.

RIP Saihara's boypussy.

I am so confused but if this means more Mukuro I guess I'm okay with it

No he's streaming from his ps4 but he says he'll switch to his capture card once he's done chapter 1.

>these Amami's FTEs
KEK

Mukuro fags are gonna love this game

>final trial, the five people remaining are you (shuuichi), kiibo, maki, himiko, and tsumugi
>you're all arguing over who's the mastermind
>final scrum debate has two sides, one side for tsumugi, one side for someone else
>voting time, there are five people including shuuichi
>two others vote for tsumugi, two others vote for someone else (the same person, assuming)
>you are the final vote, voting off tsumugi plays the "true" (good?) end, voting whoever else is the suspicious one triggers the "untrue" (bad?) end
but who would be the "other suspicious individual?" probably not himiko, a choice between kiibo and maki (since shuuichi voting for himself doesn't make that much sense)

How has no one dumped the fucking executions or even the CG's yet for fucks sake

Hq music rips when?

What now?

Anyone got a link to that cat piano piece that was posted yesterday?

Is it true that Kaede had a sister?

Wait, where's Amami? Does it only appear when you've already finished the game?

In a 2deep4u sense, Saihara's stunning incompetence was what helped get Kaede killed, so he might do it just out of guilt.

I'll take your word for it but I'm outta here. Just figured I'd do my usual Ctrl+F "Mukuro" thing on /drg/ but I had no idea she'd be plot-important. Cya /drg/

The choice is whether to ice Rantarou or not when he shows up.

dr sucks and nobody cares about it

Best assu~

Do we know for sure what Kaito's execution is yet? Because I've found a supposed description of it.
>Dragged by the neck through twisting corridors where he's beaten against the wall at every turn, leaving blood splatters as he goes
>Thrown into a chamber with a large metal door, beaten and bloody
>Door starts to rumble open
>Quick shot of absolute terror on his face as he looks at what's behind it
>Static interrupts the feed for a moment and afterwards all thats left is a pool of blood and his cloak, which is half-caught under the door
I'm guessing it's supposed to (secretly) be an airlock and he's looking out into the void in the moment he has before the second layer door is opened and the explosive decompression gets to him when he's thrown out

If Saihara gets... Saihara killed, then Kaede's efforts were for fucking nothing.

This Rantarou FTE is backing up the whole kaede/rantarou plan twist.

Read my 150 pages thesis to find out.

ROM when?

They've shown the execution for Kaede you DUMP FUCKING FUCK!

WHAT LINE

GIVE ME THE LINE

I have the new Climax Logic running on a loop, just taken straight from a stream. It's different from the first two games just like the new NWO, but I'm getting used to it. Too bad it sounds almost nothing like the old ones. Wish we also had a scrum debate in case 1, though.

If you say Kiibo's the odd one, Amami basically says you're racist against robots.

He made that face in the first chapter though.

Please, noones answering

You know...
>This is my first time!
>Lets Cum Together
>Cum first! It will make it easier for you!

shit like that

Based Amami

user there was a scrum debate in case 1

youtube.com/watch?v=P-pKSy2IuRg

This is true, yeah.

Saihara has a sister too - a bedridden sick girl.with heart problems

But not Saihara

Saihara is a strong young man

Saihara doesn't get tired easily, or have heart problems

What in the fuck? She actually says this?

I know it's probably just shitposting with fake spoilers but god damn I'd love to have a loser like Shuuichi be the first Dangan protag to get laid and for it to be with a kinky thicc hottie like Miu.

Like damn that'd be hilarious in a sorta meta way.

Shit, I was searching the stream for it and couldn't find it. Thanks.

What the fuck are you on about?
We had a scrum debate in the 1st trial about trusting or rejecting Kaede's statement about Saihara.

stop this shit meme

Damn, now I want to see Saihara being raped by Miu

heart problems

I like how you keep adding shit out of nowhere

Yes, I wonder what is happening, it's obviousy not sex because you know, Japanese game.