byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main Veeky Forumsstation server
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>Veeky Forumsstation forum and logs
ss13.moe/forum/
game.ss13.moe/logs

>Map renders collection: updated sometimes
game.ss13.moe/minimaps/images/maps/

>Coderbus, here!
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation

>Cryo Autism
pastebin.com/raw/YmAyagUa

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/raw/u40ABfJz

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12087476
youtube.com/watch?v=T70-HTlKRXo
youtube.com/watch?v=pIiBB1dA-3o
stats.ss13.moe/
stats.ss13.moe/globalstats?month=1&year=2017×pan=monthly
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

kill

I have strong opinions about skeletons

>Moments away from building a HONK mech on the derelict
>SMELELELEL

wtf i like xeno's now

unban 2hotdogs you sick pieces of shit do you have any idea what you've done to that poor boy? all he wanted to do was to play video games and now he wont eat and wont go outside anymore he just stays in the shadows of his room typing away then deleting his messages in fear of getting bwoinked. it's been 2years. If you don't unban him from your gay little server i'm going to sue the server operators I am his mother and I love him very much.

I have strong opinions about humans

do you have strong opinions about belts?

Riccardo your ass was an excellent scientist.
Props man, keep it up!

>xevonix still plays
>he still defends his IC girlfriend IC and OOC
>he still wont accept that it's a fat man IRL
>he still thinks there are players out to get him
>he still searches for his name in the logs just in case
>he still hasn't improved his art style

why does he still bother logging in anymore?

Okay the list is complete, vote for best waifu!
strawpoll.me/12087476

the sad part is how the discord is filled with plenty of people like him that just think a online relationship is what they need in their pathetic life, and scream at anyone who think otherwise

why my little boy 2hotdogs wants to play video games with you sicko degenerates is beyond me. I wish he would just find a nice white girl and have nice and quiet white babies, but hey who the fuck cares what I think I'm just an old salty bitch fuck you for treating my boy this poorly I should spank the living day lights out of you naughty boys for the way you talk online. naughty naughty boys need time out.

>that shitty old fireplace sprite
Fireplaces look much better now

talking about yourself in the third person and pretending to be your own mother is some norman bates shit, go see a doctor

I am his mother and I will smack the shit out of you for talking to me like I'm one of your gay little friends you shove dildos into so shut up when you're talking to me

what's the downsides to playing a vox again? other than the stuff on the wiki, does it make anything more difficult (or am i just considered second-class for playing a bird boyfriend)

>underage fags like 2hotdogs find this funny

You tell em 2hotmom

Besides the obvious ones, Vox are Pox

not understanding the downside of being a fucking faggot is quite the disability

there aren't really any tangible downsides other than making cloning and cryo a little more complicated for other people, the real downside is the (well deserved) discrimination

Second class, walk slowly because suit. You can walk fast by taking off your suit but you lose your backpack slot. Borgs might get told to kill you and you will have no way to protect yourself.

Reminder that male Alien, Vox and Skelyoj players are mostly bigger snowflakes that "female" players.

sounds fun.
birds are our friends pls

I genuinely don't see a problem with online relationships. As long as you're enjoying each others company and like, face-timing, calling, skyping, whatever, sometimes; there's nothing wrong with it. It's when these people just talk via text services with no intention of actually bringing the relationship outside of being digital it's kinda, just weird.
This is why I don't understand ERP and f-list and whatever. It takes some serious self confidence issues to pursue sexual activity as anyone but yourself.

there's no difference between the things you describe you faggot you're arguing your semetics versus your opposition's semantics
people are the same people no matter what fucking stage they express upon

honestly does 2hotdogs have a mental issue or does he enjoy shitposting

are you asian?

his iq is in the quadruple digits

>He still hasn't realized that the idea of "self" is a spook.

You are only constrained by what you allow the world to define you as.

Literally who?

maybe you could use less buzzwords and be less angry and try to construct a constructive argument?
Are you bitter or just lonely dude?
If you genuinely think people are the same when they don't have their name or face attached to something then you are mistaken and very naive. It's much easier to be someone you aren't when typing than it is when talking and videoing with someone.

A player who called the thread a bunch of beta cucks so people shitpost about him nonstop.

projecting

ok now I know you're just being an idiot.

>It takes some serious self confidence issues to pursue sexual activity as anyone but yourself.
Nah. Some people just like to pretend.

Half the thread is beta cucks though.

stop projecting you maroon

Guy must hate arguing about the jews...

this is how I know you're retarded. You latch onto one trigger word I cleverly placed in there just to catch the morons like you. You got played again and I guess now I have to teach you fools the english language.

The word I used means you're arguing for your own personal bias and crony mentality and tribal interests. dumbass

why do you still come here to post this?

Online relationships especially between people like the people who go on this server are always shitty and fragile. I've fucked with two long distance relationships purely because they were long distance. All I had to do was maintain a better personality than the other person's current partner and also give two shits about them without coming off as a desperate beta. I'm an ugly motherfucker and nice looking girls have cheated on their partners of over a year that they HAD MET IN PERSON over me. The worst part about it is that their boyfriends are still good friends with me since they had literally no idea that it was going on.

Just keep that in mind before you get invested in a long distance relationship.

true.

I think the want to pretend comes from pent up issues. It might not be obvious, but there's nothing ordinary about wanting to be a 10ft Minotaur with a horse dick.
Honestly just sounds like you're a huge asshole with some issues yourself

youtube.com/watch?v=T70-HTlKRXo

2hotdogs on the left with his quadruple digit IQ

>tfw have been in a two and a half year long internet relationship met on /pol/
>visited eachother a year ago and succd and cuddled alot
>this month im moving in with him
>he introduced me to the server a month ago after pushing for months

how big is celts dick?

how big is celts dick?

how big is celts dick?

Does celt have a boyfriend?

Celt doesn't go on /pol/, he's a raging liberal

how big is celts dick?

how big is celts dick?

See that's the funny thing about online relationships, they're basically just friendships with sexting attached. 99% of online relationships end with things just fizzling out because one person has gotten what they wanted out of it, usually someone to sext them without the time investment or stress that comes with actually interacting with another person in real life.

>tfw you know how big celts dick is
probably not even the only person here

how big is celts dick?

That only happens in the first month or so. After that you actually begin to explore eachother personality and begin to test eachother limits and develop upon eachother. But it depends on the people, me and my boyfriend do get in fights but we always resolve it and learn from it.

It was a dick move to do it to my friend, but the first girl and I had just become really really close friends. She initiated it by saying the first "I love you"l." We ended up meeting in person a few times, but I ended it because I just felt that it wasn't the right thing to do, and I wanted to stop before it got TOO serious.

The second time, it was between me and a friend of 7 years. She always talked to me about the issues that her current boyfriend had and some of her own problems all the time, so she ended up falling for me. We're back to being just friends after being together for a while, I broke up with her because of some dependency issues she had, which didn't really go poorly. The camming and shit still casually happens, but that's just because we're such good friends and know that each other appreciate it. It's like the one Seinfeld episode where Jerry and Elaine stay friends but keep having sex.

So really, I don't see any huge issues with it, it's not like I actively tried to fuck anyone over.

when did this thread turn into /r9k/

at least it's better than waifufaggotry

CAN WE STOP THIS SHIT AND GO BACK TO TALKING ABOUT AVA...the vidya?

Really specific request: A while ago here there was a guy who made a SM engine which used conveyorbelts and two/three crystals
Anyone got the picture/gif/whatever of it so i can show someone?

Nick Weller's madman engine

It's because Av*da and the other waifu posters have no idea how to contribute to conversations about relationships because they're autists who only know how to mimic their h-doujins during ERP sessions.

Crystals or shards?

You're aware that it didn't work, right?
It exploded immediately.

hi, dattinderbox! still metagaming?

I think it was shards
Probably
Regardless

Oh, okay. I would be fucking horrified to try ANYTHING with more than one crystal.

I had a LDR with a girl a few years ago now. Both of us found the whole sexting thing too awkward; didn't help she was a mormon and didn't even know how to masturbate but that's something else; we would just call each other, talk and play games. It was nice and we were always there for each other. But with the distance being too much and us both being poor college students; we decided to call it off and just be friends because we'd probably never get to meet for years. Two days later she was back dating her previous LDR who was a massive cunt and tried to control her like she was a pet or something so I just stopped talking to her
I keep a drawing of us a mutual friend on my desk, I think I posted it in the thread once on a bad day.
why did I even bother writing this.
>datinderbox
I'm genuinely insulted, because he literally pretends to be his character and brags that his character has a large dick.

someone already leaked his mushroom dick and selfie on discord chat, he's been known to meta-game a lot and bitch at people on steam/discord to resurrect his ass if he's dead

No, you made a typo

It's all good man, I getcha. Love is a strange thing. You just need to talk about it, but you never know why.

Let's stop derailing the thread, I feel like we're being as bad as the rampant waifushitters.

if the metagame thing was true then surely he'd be banned by now? all it would take is one legit screenshot
it's not like anyone here talks about something better

>legitimate relationship talk starts
>waifuposting stops
wew

By the way, could someone explain to me how the pipes in the atmos room works? Pipe autism look really fun, but I want to be a productive atmos tech before I go on to do fun projects.

>tfw when your boyfriend tells you what dicks the admins on discord like
>they all have great taste

>Pipe Autism
>Fun

Atmos has literally one job. And thats to flood the Station with Plasma, or to stop the AI from flooding the station with plasma by powergaming.

Pipe Autism is a fucking meme.
>Me make gas cold
>Me make gas hot

youtube.com/watch?v=pIiBB1dA-3o

Well, what kind of autism do you like?

And atmos has more of a responsibility than that. They set up power if engineers are missing/incompetent, fix breaches and piping issues, and make distro work better.

Not to mention they make the best bombs. It's not hard to snag a TTV.

All women should be killed. In game and outside of it.

There isn't much you need to do to optimize atmospherics. Set up a way to keep distro at 101.3kPA. The best way is a digital valve with a script. Then, just over pressurize the pipe behind it by setting the N2, O2 and Air Mix outputs to max.
From there, you just need to freeze the atmospherics end of the waste loop, not the entire thing. Make sure waste is dumping into it as fast as possible, add some more vents at the end. Don't destroy the Large vent, make a 3 way and branch off.
If an engineer doesn't come by to cool plasma, start that for him, it's really simple.

But from there, just go wild and try whatever to make a meme filter, a meme mixing area, whatever you want, but it's really not needed. You should also watch your values, the mixing room and stuff. If borgs are being weird, replace them with manual values, but don't do it before that, because that's metagaming otherwise.

AAC/digi valve on the distro and possibly your favorite flavor of pumps to go along with it, I like a passive gate as a backup.
Remove the volume pump on the scrubber like and the mix chamber/distro line and put a normal pipe back for the scrubber.
Cool the scrubber line with space HE pipes.
Just get creative, the worst you can do is touch/look at the plasma miner the wrong way and leak some plasma.

Someone sets vents to internal 0 kPa through some strange mechanism. Do the vents hemorrhage more gas if distro is at 1000 kPa compared to 100 kPa?

>Atmos Techs setting up power
>Fix breaches
>Fix pipe issues

Don't lie, Atmos players only want to get da Fire Axe flood da Blasma XDD

I want to call you an ass but I understand that it happens. But then, I haven't always been a good partner for similar things so, the blame falls on most, if not all, parties in these kind of things...

i meant what I said as I said it you stupid faggot

Do people really just ignore such a big fucking responsibility like that? Setting up power as the only person in the department should just be implied. It's like doing R&D as the only scientist except if it doesn't get done NOBODY can do their job. Shit like that really gets on my nerves.

Who do you think is best wife / husband material OOC?

stats.ss13.moe/
NOW WITH:
Per-month global stats view (I should probably have renamed that link/page)
Index page has:
- Map play rate
- Explosions / match
- Deaths / match

Also, fixed revsquad not showing in global stats

If you see a scientist with a fluff title, 90% of the time they won't do R&D

Bill (Morena (Julia (Male)))

what makes you think that?

It's the department with the shittiest players, in my opinion.

Cargo is bad because players lack experience, most of the time.
Medbay players are asses because of the stress that they have put on them.

However, science players are usually shitters with bad attitudes despite having both experience AND a complete lack of responsibility besides borging bad guys and handing out ddrills.

>stats.ss13.moe/globalstats?month=1&year=2017×pan=monthly

What is defined as a win/loss?

Is it the crew winning? Or the antag winning? Or is it based on the score?

They're pretty bad. It takes like, 5-10 minutes to do R&D so people can get what they need out of it, but they all just leave to do their fluff titled jobs and ignore it.
Cargo is usually okay in my experience, if there's a QM there's a higher chance of it being good.
But yeah, as a medbay player, it just isn't very fun sometimes so it makes you moody.

You are an engineer. You see a mechanic steal an engineering hardsuit, an engineering GPS, and a jetpack. However, he comes back 20 minutes later with the gooncode and returns the suit and jetpack. How do you react?

Based on the discord, kammerjunk, celt, amikawaii, and zenny seem to be among thr more levelheaded and friendly, so i vote them

Antag winning.
In the case of individual antag modes, it's:
antag objectives succeeded / antag objs total > 0.49

Which in layman's terms means that, for every antag, if ALL of their objectives completed are more than half of all objectives, they got a mode win.

Which is really dumb in the case of modes like wizard, but it's what I've got.

I keep forgetting to clarify who "won" on the page.

Is there a mirror in the wizard den?

I fucking love ss13.