Symthic's already started their metacrafting autism

>Emblem stealing website for uncreative babbies: emblemsbf.com/

FAQ:
Q: Is BF4 dead?
A: Yes, BF1 now.

Q: Where are the BF1 Platoons?
A: platoon is kill

Q: Which VOIP Do I join?
A: Yuropoors will be more likely to find people on the Discord. Mumble seems to attract NA players. Use whichever you like.

Mumble server (VOIP and Text)
wevidyanow.com
port: 64738

Mumble download (Snapshot version is more stable and has more features)
wiki.mumble.info/wiki/Main_Page

>Discord
discord.gg/TK8snEj

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/battlefield_one/comments/5n7ivi/looking_for_weapon_feedback_dice_designer_here/
youtu.be/w6RnirpFaZk
youtu.be/f_76Orifags
youtu.be/aJwvQVABohk
youtu.be/g3qBCJXikSI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>tfw got sick of the game after 15 hours of gametime and most of that was just frustration, dying to grenades, fighters dropping explosives (which is bullshit, literally no point using any other plane), snipers up the ass, medic class is fucking worthless, shotguns overpowered as hell and the list goes on.
Also why the fuck is vehicle customization easily available only using the "companion app"? What the fuck were they thinking. What an unfinished piece of shit of a game.

I had a similar feeling about BF4 when it was released, but most of my issues with that were technical issues.
BF1 is just a boring, frustrating turd with terrible maps, little to no guns and neat visuals I guess.
I hate to use the term "dumbed down", but boy is prettymuch everything dumbed down.
Into the trash it goes.

See you guys maybe after about 6months when the game hopefully has made some major changes to the gameplay (which it wont) assuming the game won't be dead (which it will be).
yes, I mad

>Medic class worthless
Shitter detected,
It's the most versatile infantry class, you did bring up some valid points but all those are going to be attributed to you being a shitter because you said that

Holy shit boys.
The Back to Basics custom game mode is amazing.
It completely fixes the hillnigger problem.
It's like a completely different game.

>still playing this shit

LMAO

This meme is starting to get old.

>starting to
It's been stale for quite some time.

Terrible OP
If you don't want to make the thread let someone else do it

Not him, but what the fuck are you on about?

Whiny bitch

Jesus Christ you're a faggot.
Please fuck off for good.
You won't be missed.

The OP is shit and lazy

>getting frustrated because you're a shit player
Git gud faggit

I still don't understand. What did he do different than any of the other threads?

its the same as before though?

>angled artillery trucks can bounce cannon shells
I'm guessing there's hard coded angles where shots "bounce" regardless of armor?

>play first game since just before christmas
>first shot fired is a K bullet that destroys a tank and kills four people

I saw some fuck's sniper glint near me for half a minute while fighting another tank, he shot me with a k bullet right after the enemy tank fired and swiped the kill.

You can customize vehicles in game, but you have to have a vehicle ticket.

It doesn't have an edition though :(

No WW1 or Battlefield related image, which plenty of other threads had.

wasn't me, I spawned on a point in Giants Shadow, shot a tank through a bunch of smoke, then the game froze.

>martini buff confirmed

feels good

Link?

What? More details now

was on reddit, some dice dev was answering questions

dont have a link

>was on reddit
Then stay there

>youre not allowed on reddit even if there's information about future game updates there!!!!!!

i fucking hate reddit but the devs go there

>the post that is essentially just the header to the thread doesn't have a picture, that nobody looks at, that's immediately relatable to wwi
That's why it's no edition edition. If you want to be autistic about it, then take the lack of an image to symbolize the Loss and struggle of the countless soldiers forced into a conflict in which they had to interest. The lack of an edition is supposed to be a moment of silence for the fallen. Stop being such a selfish, entitled prick.

Hey I've got a great idea, let's everyone ignore my post actually talking about the fucking game, and let's shitpost about goddamn nothing instead. God forbid we have a fucking discussion about the goddamn game.
I fucking hate you people so fucking much.
I've never coming back here again. I hope you're fucking pleased with yourselves, you insufferable cunts. I hope all of you die soon. Dead fucking serious.

What are the worst things about battlefiels transitioning from modern times to ww1?

>dao-12 never again
>as-val never again
>those 2 lmgs from bf4 that were basiaclly automatic snipers.

Pilot 10 attained. 5 kills with the M1911 Extended and every single codex will be mine.

That was my first post about the topic, among other on topic posts (one of the few) and the only reason I posted is because having a recognizable and consistent OP is pretty key to Veeky Forums threads health and is practiced by numerous other generals. Calling someone else selfish while treating the OP of a general like your personal meme dump and then balking that for some strange reason multiple people aren't ok with blatant disrespect of basic board etiquette is funny though. I will not continue this conversation any further so as to not get caught up in your massive mental gymnastics playground.

No secondary or underbarrel shotguns desu. They could make the sawn off secondary but it would invalidate pistols.

Post your guilty pleasures
>using the automatico and finishing the victim off with kolibri.

what's up with all the guns the have perfect hip fire accuracy but only if you stand still?

I think this might be it.

reddit.com/r/battlefield_one/comments/5n7ivi/looking_for_weapon_feedback_dice_designer_here/

>having animu lewds is key to the health of Veeky Forums threads
So you're just butthurt you didn't get to make the new thread. Got it.

>martini buff

thank god

The codex for the 1911 extended is pretty cool. Alvin York was a hell of a guy.

What tank do you guys think would be the least painful to use for getting the 500 000 XP I have left to get to Tanker 10

heavy assault for general purpose
or light flanker for infantry farming

you can afford to be a bit more careless with the heavy assault but light flanker requires good positioning to avoid being instagibbed as it has ridiculously shitty armour

helicopters

grenades

levelcrap pls go

trying to get a hundred kills with every primary weapon, im about done with support and scout is the only class left..
pray for me..

New battlepack revision.
I think this one is worst yet, only good looking skin is for auto revolver and I already have one similar for it from last revision

Happy grinding! Maybe I should play around more with the guns i've only used like 2 from each class

GIVE ME AN ANTI EXPLOSIVE CLASS

>(Super Rare!)
can they be any more less subtle?

>got gud with the Madsen storm, also becoming my favorite
>had The Dane skin post launch
>psn name same as skin, making it pretty rad
>scrapped it
NNGGGGGGH
Hope it comes back. Not even a skinfag but it's the only one I care about.

fucking argonne forest is too hard once the choke points are set up it's non stop grenade spam fucking impassable walls

DID EA GET DDOSED BY FURRIES?

What weapons would we see in a vanilla BF1944 release considering the much bigger variety in firearms?

Assault:
- M1928 Thompson
- M1A1 Thompson
- M3A1 Greasegun
- Sten MkII
- PPSh41
- MP40
- Modello 38
- Nambu Type 100

Medic:
- M1 Garand
- M1 Carbine
- M2 Automatic Carbine
- M1941 Johnson Rifle
- SVT-40
- Kar43
- Type 5

Support:
- BAR
- M1941 Johnson Light Machine Gun
- Bren
- DPM
- MG34
- MG42
- FG42
- Type 99

Scout:
- Fuck off

The sheer variety in all these weapons makes me so hard, I just want the good 'ol WWII FPS days back on a modern BF game

That's why you play with a good squad who has Assaults breaking through chokes and Medics to support them, not dickless teammates who stand at chokepoint and only know how to press G

Heard there's a server browser in BF1?

Can any anons help confirm that there are no Singaporean servers? Cause that seems to be the case according to the forums on EA.

I'd assume that would be included in into Oceanic? Probably not a good connection though.

>playing operations on Monte grappe
>Attackers
>Enemy heavy tank sits back and guards A
>Not one assault tries to take it out
>We lose
I HATE this episode

From what I've read is that EA completely cucked Singapore by not giving them any servers and now SEA players are forced to play in Oceanic with the Aussies or with the Japs but neither servers offer great ping. Floats around 180 I think?

how dare they put the doughboy in again
also mars automatico looks okay, too bad it's bound to the scout class

FUCK YOU TEAM FUCKING PUSH THE OBJECTIVE YOU FUCKING USELESS TWATS

too comfy on this hill :^)

>34794 points in Amiens

Is anyone in the red area able to get online?

I'm pretty sure Origin is actually down, but you can never tell if it's some retarded glitch or not.

It's down. Keep trying though because once you get in, you get to stay in.

I'd hope they'd bring back nation specific vehicles which aren't just reskins of each other.

What's a fun shotgun to use that's not the A-10 hunter?

>buy on both of and xbox
>pc to play alone, xbox to play with friends
>get on pc
>operations
>can't find a fucking match
>get on xbox
>matchmade operation in 30 seconds

Well, looks like buying on pc was a waste

Nice false flag.

but there's only 2 shotguns in the game

anybody use smoke grenades to push objectives and close terrain? I'm not having much luck with this tactic

Adults play on PC. Children play on Xbox.

young adults aka children

Gas grenades are literally the same except they cause damage. Smoke is a meme.

Never had the chance to use smoke but wouldn't it be useful for Medics when they need to revive teammates?

Lolno. If they're not shooting at you, they're shooting below that giant red class marker over your head. Besides, only idiots play with graphics settings relative to smoke and grass on high. They can see you through smoke on their toasters.

you can't be spotted in smoke though, at least.

you sound like the type of faggot who spends the whole match crying in the chat box about every single weapon you are killed by. good riddance

>See you guys maybe after about 6months
I hope we won't

I find this difficult to believe.

In BF3, smoke was one of the most useful tools, but no-one bothered with it because it was one of the few items that gave no points for its use.

you can't see class markers through smoke, this was fixed in the first patch, do you even play this game?

No, do you? Why do you waste your life with such trivial pursuits?

Decided to pick up the game before the sales ended.

Have always been hoping they'd do a WW1 BF and here's to hoping the game isn't buyer's remorse

One less faggot to suffer

fucking hellreigal when

>pls respond
Here you go :^)
>I'm totally leaving forever
Lies

Just played my first game.

Operations is a pretty nice game mode.

I've played so much operations and the funny thing is i've only been playing conquer hell, it's been so fun I haven't bothered with the other game modes/maps

>Playing operations
>Flying the trench fighter
>19/4
>Rounds ends
>Consequently i lose control of the plane and it crashes
>Go 19/5
DICE is fucking retarded

No stg44? Or Sks??

>killed by a hellriegel

Repeat to infinity.

Angling works in Bf1 ?

I wish DICE had put in WW1 music and more trench warfare, cause playing BF1 doesn't feel like I'm playing a WW1 game, it just feels like I'm playing a WW2 game with older guns, and a big reason is cause DICE put so much effort into affirmative action and pointless shit, and so little into a decent array of ww1 weapons for each class, and more effort into trench warfare, and more effort into ww1 period music and character customization like different boots, coats, helmets and masks, packs, etc, to help with immersion and atmosphere, as well as giving the player more to progress towards so the game doesn't become so stale

>Here's some music when you're in the trench eating monkey meat and tea ol chap...

youtu.be/w6RnirpFaZk

youtu.be/f_76Orifags

>youtu.be/w6RnirpFaZk
>Oh it's a lovely war~
holy shit this is psychopathic

Highly angled makes it bounce and flat angles give extra damage, but it doesn't calculate thickness or anything.

>More music so you don't get trench foot lad..

youtu.be/aJwvQVABohk

youtu.be/g3qBCJXikSI

Battlefront added character customisation months after release, unless I'm mistaken as I never played it after the beta.

Cringe, stop spamming this everyday.

There's 3 though.

>A-10
>12g Automatic
>1897 Trench Gun

1 900 pack 1 doughboy

stay mad

Playing as Tanker is even more painful than playing as Pilot.

60,000 XP per level, and you only get 1-2 tanks per map, so I waste half the game waiting for a spawn, then get zergrushed by assaults after a couple of minutes when I finally do spawn.

Fuck this shit, leveling Cavalry is going to be less painful than this.

wait fuck

edelweiss g95 is no longer attainable?

>trench gun
>shotgun
Pick one
Rhyme done