Jeep?

Should I get a Jeep Wrangler Veeky Forums ? Looking at a 2007, double cab and soft top! Give me some reasons too.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QCw1rZXb_qw
youtube.com/watch?v=MfsJgLRUXRQ
youtube.com/watch?v=q8TfPhtVLTE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If you're set on getting a Wrangler, then for Christ's sake get a YJ.

Lol jeep

>Give me some reasons too
Does exact opposite

>It's the Jeep Wrangler, which Consumer Reports says is the worst car value among any model. It leads a worst-value list that includes a wide range of models by category – from the hapless Fiat 500C among subcompacts to the hulking Mercedes-Benz GL350 BlueTec for luxury large SUVs.

If you are girl who wants to buy a fashion statement go for it.

However if you don't have that mentality, It is an awful vehicle. Utter trash.

Get a pre-2002 one. AMC parts reliable and much better than the older.

Why not just buy something good that isn't a Jeep?

No. It's got the ancient chrysler engine instead of the pentastar or the 4.0 i6. CJ, YJ, TJ, and JK with the pentastar are the only good wranglers.

>pentastar
>TJ / YJ
You mean the AMC I-4s and I-6s? Those Jeeps didn't have Chrysler motors which is a huge plus

You'd be better off with a jimny tbqh.

SUZUKI JIMNY! I love those fucking things!

I know that. The cj, yj, tj were separate from "jk with the pentastar"

They have the ultimate cuckcar look but they are alright.

Just get a Tracker/Sidekick.

But then he would have to look for an actually decent car.

OH. My apologies, user.

Have a good weekend.

Tracker/Sidekick/Samurai +10

What about Sidekicks is so terrible compared to a Wrangler?

youtube.com/watch?v=QCw1rZXb_qw
Sure if you want to deal with your car laughing at you.

I think you got it wrong lad.

Even better example.
youtube.com/watch?v=MfsJgLRUXRQ

Such a despicable car.
Just do what said and get a tracker. If you think its too weak compared to the wrangler, slap a turbo on it and you will still save money.
If for some reason you want a 0km either go with a troller or a jimny.

Buy an UAZ

youtube.com/watch?v=q8TfPhtVLTE

>communist cars
>ever
Don't those shitters max out at 60mph?

I had a 2007 Wrangler two-door. It was slow, it guzzled gas, it was unsafe, it was noisy, it felt top heavy and had a tendency to creep from side to side on the highway, it had a cheap plastic interior with materials that could be scratched with a fingernail, it had no door armrests and the center armrest was solid plastic, it had incredibly dim headlights, and it had a touchy throttle with a noticeable deadzone (made worse with a manual transmission).

It was, however, pretty amazing off-road, and taking the doors and roof off was fun. The seats were fairly comfortable too. The ride wasn't too bad, either. Despite the cheapness of the materials, it felt very solid while rolling and didn't feel cheap to drive.

I miss it.

Op, you won't go off reading as often as you think. And the 3 trails you'll see a year, can be done in a subaru wagon. The gnarly bits, you'll be afraid of hurting your jeep.

It gets worse fuel economy that 3/4 ton trucks pulling a trailer.

Solid front axle great for getting over boulders. Horrendous for speed bumps and street use.

Oh, and, they look gay on stock tires, stock lift. To make it look cool you need to invest about $1,200+ for 5 tires. And thousands for a lift kit.

And light bars

Op get a 4x4 tacoma