loser list

--------------------------------

Remove Symmetra from the game.

How much does blue remember?

Pharah?

Tracer!

Emily?

Hana!

There's a very strong chance McCree is, considering he fell into a gang really young.

nth for shipper salt

>nigger makes thread 50 posts early
>mods wont do anything

What war did Mercy's parents die in? The Omnic Crisis?

Considering she visits Gerard's grave, probably a lot.

McCreeeeeee!

D.va mains, dont forget to protect friendly riptires!

MAKE WAY, PLEBS. BEST SHIP COMING THROUGH

I would tell him to fuck off too, tbqh
The only thing Hanzo did wrong was not finishing the job.

is pure!

She remembers everything, she just pretends not to because it helps her ignore the pain

>Blizzard allowing more than one game account per ip without a cooldown period for switching
Fuck boosters man.

>tfw Tracer met Emily after Overwatch disbanded
>tfw it was only because of her having free time that she was allowed to have a normal healthy relationship
>tfw Tracer rushed to answered Winston's recall without thinking of the consequences

That and using your DM to cover an ulting genji are what got. How are you going to do that when he's dashing all over the place and likely behind the front line to take out the supports.

Is a damn INGRATE.

WidowTracer fags still delusional, I see.

FYI the filetype of this post misses out on the fact that reaper's hand is trembling a little in the second pic, which is a nice detail I really liked

Were Geoff Goodman comments an elaborate way to push the JunkratxD.va ship??

>people don't realize Amelie and Emily are actually two different names with different origins and think this is Blizzard foreshadowing something

>win 4/10 placement matches
>3070 SR

How did that happen? I ended up getting 64 in Season 1 and didn't play Season 2.

post yfw you play no limits and the enemy team go full fledged tryhard makeup just to win

JUNKED

Who did widowmaker shoot and kill before tracer kissed her?

What's the /Owg/ discord channel? Please link me an invite thanks you

hidden mmr is saved and 64 mmr in s1 is probably 3350 or so in this current system

placements really do nothing and are just a illusion even if its your first season it still takes from your quick match mmr

I pick Mei and Ice Wall my team into oblivion

What did she mean by this?

That she's home after work

Pharah piloting Infinite Justice when?!

why is this leddit: the game? all i get are passive aggressive friendly nu males that XD game on the side when they take care of their wife's son XD

so fucking hard to use this as an outlet for competitiveness when all my teammates are fucking ledditors

Good future.

I'm tired of no onahole bot meme.

girls should love girls and boys should love boys!
and if some of those girls are robots that's extra cute

>youngest female character
>youngest male character
>D.va's Junker skin has the same color scheme as Junkrat's classic skin
LITERALLY CANON

BOLTED

reposting here

>uses a cute or pixel spray
>"well I've seen some pros run this comp..."
>"baby dva"
>uses lucio's pushback or reinhardt swings too early on your roadhog's hooks
>permascoping on Ana
>thinking your Hanzo is underrated when you're a plat/gold babby
>mercy main
>"blizz should have never nerfed fan the hammer"
>"NAISUUUU"
>telling widow to switch before you let him try to get a pickoff on offense
>using allchat to whine about your team (doubly so if you're in quickplay)
>does more than a 3-qeueue in competitive
>"gg sombra troll pick"
>does equal or more damage compared to healing when playing Ana

Am I missing anything?

Good day /owg/

It has been 177 days (Central Standard Time) since blizzard introduced single hero limit to competitive yet the nerf to winston's barrier projector (which was put in place due to hero stacking in comp) has not yet been repealed.

Personally, I believe this is a glaring issue with blizzards balance and should be fixed. Winston is a bit on the weak side in a tank heavy meta and returning his shield to it's former state should make him a bit better but not Overpowered when tanks are no longer the meta.
Have a good day /owg/.

>tfw little content of d.va being shipped with anyone because of tumblr
come on some stuff would be cute

>Ana's skins are named after precious jewels
>Reinhardt's skins are named after precious metals
>Pharah's skins are half-named after jewels and half-named after metals

Really makes u think...

Goddamn I love raping people with a pug

Why is that Junkrat so ripped?

dont worry, with hook fixed reddit will have to find a new flavor of the month thing to complain about
I'm betting monkeys low dam is next, that or more 76 whining

>uses a cute or pixel spray
whats wrong with this?

But her dad has to Canadian to appease the SJWs who whined about the first nations skins

Tracer gets off on that shit

He's been lifting so he can give Mei a piggyback ride.

First of all, Winston is not a monkey he is a gorilla and also a highly respected scientist.

Secondly, it is not Winston's damage that must be buffed, to do that would make him OP and slaughter supports. It is simply that Blizzard no longer has a reason for Winston's shield to have been nerfed and as such it should be returned to it's former state.

Make way for my hot opinions.

>playing no limits mode
>when on attack, constantly have to deal with multiple symmetra and/or torbjorn
>decide to pick pharah to out range and punish symmetra and torbjorns turrets
>playing on numbani
>decide to go mostly off the map to use my ultimate to blow up the two turrets
>invisible walls stop me from going too far
>torbjorn turret still hitting me at this distance

is this for fucking real?
what fucking purpose does this serve? going far out does nothing but make you kill yourself if you don't have your ultimate available. and it makes it super fucking weak against literally EVERYTHING but torbjorn turrets. what the fuck?

>no limits
there's your problem

>zen and mercy both in the same box

son, i...

But I thought he liked D.va.

>no voice lines together
Think again

yea i am realising no limits is fucking cancer. people try to win harder in these arcade modes than they do in regular quick play.

i suppose because it's a lot easier to form a retarded tactic to win and get more xp, plus for some reason blizzard decided to give people boxes for winning arcade games.

reward people for tryharding in the fun mode, well done.

>zenyatta
>balanced
maybe after a buff or two

Holy shit...

SOMBRA IS INSANE NOW

They seem to perform well nowadays. I don't play comp at all if that makes my opinion make any more sense.

It's kind of amazing to me that they realized Arcade sucks so bad that they need to incentivise people to play it, instead of just making it funner.

So Junkrat/D.va is not canon, but Junkrat/Mei is?

I love Hana.

Pharah

Hana loves Junkrat

Making Sombra Viable:

- Implement PTR changes of hacking from 1 second to 0.8 seconds

- Hack and cloak now requires 35 damage minimum to be interrupted

- Cloak and Decloak animations reduced from 1 to 0.3 seconds

- Sombra no longer announces her decloaking, but the decloaking noise can still be heard

- Shield removed from Hack or EMP can not be healed until Hack is over.

There, now She is a completely viable offensive/support harassing hero who doesn't have to worry about her casted abilities getting interrupted by a stray 1 damage and her EMP/ Hack isn't pointless with healers being a thing.

So this PTR is a hard Tracer buff, right?

Too bad for Hana because Junkrat loves ME

Never said that, but probably closer to canon than those two

I guess its harder for hog to hook you unless you are in an open area.

But remember that the hook now pulls them closer to hog so now she still won't survive even with shields or armor.

>How to break Sombra and make her a 100% pick

I don't have a problem with this

Play the newest PTR idiot, shes viable now

I have, the little hack window doesn't change that a small 1 damage from nothing cancels your hack or cloak, that you scream to everyone in the general area I'M HERE or that removing shields from Zarya doesn't matter when lucio passive or Ana bring it right back.

And that just to decloak while screaming you have to wait a whole second to do anything, making your whole "stealth" gimmick pointless for anything other than trolling around healthkit locks.

I miss the Welcome to Oasis event

you obviously don't understand how to play sombra

you can hack more healthpacks now and more often so you get ult even faster to EMP and win teamfights ez

t. top 500 player

How does hacking healthpacks work? Is there a limit to how many she can hack? Does that hack expire?

Look at this team

T-Pain is streaming Overwatch RIGHT NOW. He shit talkin ERRYBODY.

Is that Woolie.

Pharah!

Link us up fampai

It T-PAIN

The cutest!

twitch tv /tpain

Doesn't change that she is a poor mans Tracer in terms of DPS, so her utility is very limited against a well organized team. Especially because of her massive announcement that she is decloaking.

I can see where you're coming from, but unless she can quietly move about for this all, she is just a wasted slot that could be better put for a 3rd tank, tracer, or even mccree.

60 seconds, no limit

How can human bois even compete?

even well organized teams which don't exist even in 4k+ mmr you can easily get off big EMP's the maps aren't literally big enough for you not to get good EMP's most of the time

I don't think you understand how strong 6 second ability disable is the only problem is getting your team to follow up intime

She and tracer don't actually play similarly at all. If you're trying to play Sombra like Tracer with the whole useless "hacked healthpack -> translocator" shtick, you are shoving a square peg in a round hole.

I don't get the blue and red chevrons that tell you where the attack/defense is coming from anymore. Is it a setting? Not that I need it, just noticed.

yes EMP is nice an all for autopush, but so easily counterable by mercy or literally pressing tab and realizing "oh shit they have a sombra, everyone spread out a little, and is literally just a wasted slot until you actually get the ult up as healers are faster and build more ult from peaking than wasting time running and grabbing kits.

He's so bad lmao

The only limit on hacking health packs is the cooldown timer on hacking