GREAT NEWS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BVZ_HyRosZ0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WHAT

THE DACIA DUSTER HAS BEEN NAMED BEST FOUR BY FOUR OF THE YEAR!

HAMMOND'S DOG HAS DIED

you guys think the stig enjoys his job now that the trio is gone

AND MX-5 WINS THE LGBTQ'S CHOICE AWARD FOR BEST GAY-FRIENDLY VEHICLE

no it doesn't. The Subaru Forester has owned that award every year since the 1990's

>love old Foresters
>mfw people will either think I'm a lesbo or a vaping stancefaggot

Didnt the convertible mini win the gayest car of the year in 2016?

>tfw unexpected feels

no.

THE DACIA SANDERO IS IN THIS THREAD!

>tfw you drive a Dacia

Trivia: Sandero and Duster are sold as Renault in my country. The last thing we got with the Dacia badge was the 1307, a Renault 12 based pick up truck.

does anyone here have a sandero, I really like the look of it, but it does seem like an old people car

is good?

My aunt has one, but it's a 2011. Pic related.

It's cheap, which makes it good value.

The Sandero, Logan and Duster are "old people car" because it is things old people like : reliabe, cheap, easy to drive, functionnal and practical, plus in the case of France and most of Europe, easy to maintain in any Renault garage.
Honestly, if you just need some car for cheap, Dacia are good. They might not be exciting but they do whatever you need them to do.

But is it the same stig

I drove a 2013 Dacia Logan for the past 4 years and I like it because it feels like a car from the 90s, only it's new and has 5 years warranty.
>Cheap to buy
€10,000 brand new with air con, USB/Buetooth, fairly decent speakers (better than my 97 Golf anyway)
>cheap to own
insurance is less than half of my 97 Golf
>cheap to maintain
can do most things yourself since it's built like a 20 year old car
Note: I had to get a new battery after 3 years. That's literally all the repairs I had done. Car was absolutely perfectly reliable.
>doesn't depreciate very much because there's barely any value to begin with
just sold my 4 year old car for €7,000. 30% depreciation after 4 years, try finding that anywhere else

It's obviously not a luxury vehicle, but if you just want something reliable and cheap to own, they're pretty great. I only sold it because I can afford something faster and more luxurious now. Functionally the car was top notch.

Ive heard first gen Logans werent really that reliable.

THE NEW DACIA IS SO GOOD THAT EVEN MERCEDES IS USING THEIR ENGINES!

DONT USE THAT WORD YOU WILL TRIGGER SCOTTYPOSTERS

Was this the best Stig moment
youtube.com/watch?v=BVZ_HyRosZ0

>lap times don't matter
>have a segment about laptimes

All we know is the stig has CRIPPLING DEPRESSION

I drive an RS.

150hp of FUN.

nope.