Bump the thread if it's at page 8

Vids:

>Celica GT4
youtube.com/watch?v=PyVBT6Bjxq4

>MR2 Oversteer
youtu.be/IZhBlYSgWds

Last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

bulletproofauto.ca/inventory/2009-toyota-corolla/2326512/)
kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?requestSource=b&adId=1231029335
superstreetonline.com/how-to/project-car/sccp-0607-project-scion-tc/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>How do I join the montage?
See pic related

What a weird looking Yaris

>that rear tailight fuckery
>blacked out c pillar
I hate these design trends desu

tfw this Integra and Miata follow me in the parking lot on campus every day

That's cute

no you're cute, faggot!!

Clean Mister 2 user.
I'm looking to buy one this year.

if only there was a way to turn off the FF and switch it to rear wheel drive.

could a stock corolla really pull this off?

That is a stock Corolla.

Yes FWD cars can drag their asses wide through corners. What are you, retarded?

>bread on hood
So do you wanna tell me the year so you could join the collage? You can upload a different pic too

>tfw no gravel roads near me

does anyone have experience with the CHR?

That looks absolutely disgusting

I'm going to go look at an mk1 MR2 today, what should I look out for?

Forgot pic.

i don't think anyone on Veeky Forums wants to have any experience with that autistic & useless crossover.

post real cars please.

>what should I look out for?
rust

Can I get added to the Collage?
My "proof" is the Wat Racing on the front windshield.
Hopefully that counts.
(2013 scion FRS.)

>More Proof.
On mobile outta town so best I can do.

I've heard 5th gear can be problematic, make sure it stays in 5th gear when you come off the gas, it has a tendency to pop out

Unless its an auto

That's pretty funny, you should make friends

Ay guise
Am 'bout to get a celtica st205
Am i gonna regret not spending 1k€ more per year to insure the group b race spec?

Thanks for contributing user

Just thought I'd shitpost mine again. Will be street legal in May at latest. First public appearance will be at the Japan-Classic meet in Switzerland, then the Japanertreffen where I'll dyno it to see how many horses this exhaust adds.

any known issues with these meme queens? I can get an older 94 thats grandma owned with 97k, or a clean 96 normie owned with 176k

What's the difference again?

Nope. 1k a year for a bunch of admittedly cool stuff you'll likely never use is not worth. I'm sure you can boy the spoiler extender somewhere. Antilag is cool but you'll just blow up your turbos. Unless you plan on making huge power I don't think you'll need water injection or an intercooler sprayer.

'04 Rav 4 and 2014 stock corolla LE that I share with the parents.

A cute

Thanks for participating user

are my notori stickers enough to get on the montage?
2012 tC

Yes, what photo would you like to use?

If it used four electric wheel-mounted motors instead it probably could be. I don't think we'll see an AWD ICE Corolla again.

>asymmetric license mounting
STOP THIS and on a beautiful car, too!

How do you like my plates dawg

I'll just use that photo. Thanks famalam

Not as aesthetically offensive because 80s car and offset camera angle. But I don't endorse the practice.

Thanks for the addition user

I've been in the market trying to find some mazda3 or 6 mainly since they're the easiest to get leather seats on, but now I'm starting to look into used corollas since it's not like every cloth seat had someone take a shit on it.

How reliable is this chart for picking model years? I'll probably pick up the XRS trim which should be the highest for Canada.

too bad it also happens that the cleanest one I've seen is a 2009 model (bulletproofauto.ca/inventory/2009-toyota-corolla/2326512/)

Get an 05-06 XRS.

Bump

Looking very good

What car is this user
no bully

Mk. III Toyota Supra my dude

thanks my dude

can someone is the wheels? they look like Celica wheels to me

That's south east asia plus china model I think, it's what we had here. It's a lot larger than the previous gen yaris and in here we call it catfish yaris due to it's grille shape like catfish moustache.

Ayy Thanks you too nice doggo & car m8.

Pretty sure celica wheels have wider spokes

When was this?

I did a compression test and all my cylinders are above 120 psi ice cold. And I forgot to hold the throttle open at the same time. What else other than a blown hg could be causing my coolant burning? The car is also not over heating and not very down on power.

Kek
A Rav4 would be better for that

Is there milk in the oil dip stick? It could be a blown radiator hose. I'd there white smoke?

Is* there white

We gotta a Sherlock Holmes here.

Hnnngggg

I just either need spacers for the Volks, or I need to buy a very nice clean set of 15" Weds SA90, but I don't have the money :(

Spacers look corny imo

if i post my whyp can i get added to the OP?

See

it's from Goodwood FoS.

>

The Corolla XRS introduced in 2009 as a successor used the 2.4L 2AZ-FE from the Toyota Camry and Scion tC and was available with a 5-speed manual or 5-speed automatic. While the 2009 Corolla XRS caters to a greater range of customers with the available automatic transmission it is also significantly slower and although its design intentions are similar, it is a different car from the original 2005–2006 Corolla XRS.
fuck what does this mean? 2009 sucks balls basically?

and from what I understand, it's going to be hard as fuck to find a 2005-2006 XRS. I might find a clean Mazdaspeed6 before that.

Tons of white smoke before but after doing a compression test today, most of the white smoke is gone. It's only present when I take off from a stop. More and more questions.

Yes. The 05-06 XRS used the 1.8L 2zz, with a 8100 redline. It made 170hp and was only available with a 6 speed manual.
The 09 XRS used a Camry engine.

welp i'm sold then.

only thing I have to check now is insurance quotes and how much it will cost to get the transmission or engine replaced on one considering there's only a bit over 1000 sold in Canada.

Maybe the head gasket is just leaking by a little bit?

Just got one of these.
What are some cool things I could to to it?
I don't have the exact wheels, by the way.

get an xrs wheel to feel like you're playing Sega Scud Race

Get cool wheels and lower it

just drive it

Crash it into a wall at 100MPH with tou behind the steering wheel.

I'm actually selling my XRS wheels. Are you in SoCal?

I am not, I appreciate the offer though

Brought the supra to the shop today. Headgasket is dicked.
New 7m is 2k. With trans and ecu. A new 1j is 1900 with trans and ecu from a supra. What do?

Both turbo? What about labor? How much to replace the hg?

Went and got the estimate from the insurance adjuster. He said 3k but he also lowballed it because the guy who hit me and the motorcycle had the minimum coverage so it's splitting 10k between a totaled motorcycle and the damage to my car, and because I guess if the damage was worth more than the car they would've counted it as totaled and just given me the amount the car is worth.

I'm worried it's going to get into the shop and they'll find something else that'll drive the cost up and I'll be SOL

And I deploy soon so I need this taken care of yesterday. FUck drunk drivers Veeky Forums

;-;

perfect puppy to cylinder ratio

Both turbo. He pretty much said that he wouldn't replace the headgasket as the rings could be fried, head could be warped, needs to be machined etc. He did say that he'd do the work on the weekend to not charge me tax though. He seemed like an honest cool guy. Owns an R32 as well as a big single turbo mk4 supra drift car.

I'm leaning towards 7m as I already have a downpipe and ARP hardware for it and with 60k km on it the motor should be reliable as long as it's retorqued.

Where are you gonna be deployed to?

I'm going to bagram for 6 months

Thoughts?
kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?requestSource=b&adId=1231029335
Looks clean

Ask why they stopped driving it.
Google whatever they check for safety where you live and try and check all those things.
It's probably fine though. No normie wants to drive that thing or wants it sitting in front of their house.
They look strangely cool tastefully lowered on nicer rims.

Looks good

hi boys

Hello

Anyone here got experience with the ES300? I'm looking at a second gen for a comfy, reliable DD and these seem to fit the bill pretty well. They're not as quiet as the LS' I've tested, but I can't find a single one of those in decent condition in my budget up north.

So I'm looking to buy a used FR-S/GT86/BRZ so that I can put a Jackson Supercharger in it. However, Should I be looking for one with the Sport-tech package? I can't find online a simple checklist of what comes in the Sport-tech over the base model.

Have you checked the manufacturers websites?

Is the bolt-on TRD centrifugal supercharger kit for 2AZ-FE engines worth it? I'd rather not buy performance kit that's overpriced or chink shit that damages my engine. At least I know this will provide OEM reliability and compatibility.

The second gen is the ES330, not the ES300. Very quiet, very smooth, very reliable. Literally a Camry though.

Did you read this article yet? It might help with your decision.

superstreetonline.com/how-to/project-car/sccp-0607-project-scion-tc/

I've read it before. Thought I'd ask Veeky Forums. I don't know what the performance bump from 160hp to 200hp feels like on that size of a vehicle.

I've only experienced 210hp on a ES300, which is basically the same car. Obviously the V6 is going to have more torque.

Is it the only car you have?