/gtag/ - Grand Theft Auto General

lol noob edition

old thread:>Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by clicking link below, then posting your SC name and crew you want to join in the thread. Make sure your profile visibility is set to public.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/pc_gtag (PC only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4 only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/meat_for_the_grinder (Xbone ft. 100% crew black)
Other crews: pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL
>Steam Group - No heterosexuals allowed
steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg
>PS4 Community - GTAG VG Community (No heterosexuals allowed here either)
To join the community, search the community name in "Discover Communities" and leave a request.

>Older threads
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/

>Helpful information for new players
pastebin.com/wmwvpEmr (embed)
>Lap time comparison for every fully upgraded GTA:O vehicle
{LINK REMOVED}

>Graphics settings guides for GTA V
gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide

>Patch notes for 1.37
support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/236222747

>Latest added content
rockstargames.com/newswire/article/60071/GTA-Online-Import-Export-Now-Available

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ieSzLPBla4k
support.rockstargames.com/hc/articles/229514247.
twitter.com/itdoesnteggs
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=4325914
youtube.com/watch?v=mmJr1OGoxyQ
youtube.com/watch?v=GmFERvtHR8U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Put in my request for GTAG PC, SC: jtmgamer

Kinda new to GTA:O and trying to get some clothes for my character
Should I visit all stores to find all possible options or are there overlaps/one store that has everything?

All clothing stores share the same clothes

altruist cult dlc when?

Really? That a surprise to me. I was sure the high end store had all the good suits and the convenience store had all the sports and rapper clothing.
Maybe it was another game.

Single player makes them separated but Online makes them share all the clothes

Cool, thanks. I'm assuming the same applies for barber shops which is a bummer considering the one I visited didn't have anything I liked.

If you're not a fan of how your character's face/hair looks, get a mask

so how did people get the 200k free money? I was away ever since the biker update and I came back around jan. 6 or 7 but I didn't get the cash.

>tfw letting the drama ruin your night

>there are actually people who care about and participate in edrama
wew fucking lad kill yourself

>caring about drama
>not removing everyone in the discord, and cutting the degrassi level shit out of your life.

what is happening in this gif?

Press F to pay respects you savage

that's how sex looks like

>try to a heist with randoms on xbone
>worst combination ever
>this happens
youtu.be/ieSzLPBla4k

I literally just hit my head on a car and I got knocked the fuck out

Of course the one guy that kept screwing up left after I died from this

What drama?

BLACKED

? it looks like she's just looking up the ceiling and then the gif turns to black.

Well, as someone who has completed that setup several times, your biggest mistake is not using the armored kuruma. I know it's expensive but its so worth the 600k to get it.

Personally, I think the armored kuruma might be one of the best vehicles in the game. I know its not as fast as the more popular super cars and bikes, but it make up for it by being bulletproof- which in my opinion is way better for that setup, even on hard difficulty it does very well.

She dead yo

>current year
>doing heists
why would you hurt yourself like that? the days of heist-made players is far gone. it's all about the CEO/MC dichotomy now

huh. how'd she die? you got a link to the story or something I can search on google?

She committed sudoku with some pills iirc, hence the slow movement and the camera phone falling out of position and the lens getting covered.

I don't have the story handy, and I can't recall her name. Very sad though.

Trust me I would've, I selected it as my car to use but it gave me some shitty old car I have which didn't even spawn and I had to order itI'm getting tired of the constant grind of ceo stuff, my MC busniesses only work on my second charactar for some reason.

Kill-on-sight list (updated):

>Everyone
>Everything
>"KOS creator"

Feel free to make suggestions. For the sake of accuracy, "KOS creator" is permanently added to the list.

now I'm sad

I'm rusing you, I've never seen that gif before
Although I was making an educated guess

>French/Brazilian/Russian/Chinese players
>Gang/Stoner/Military/Mafia/MC/Reddit crew players
>Beggars
>Squeakers
>Anyone who leaves their microphone on without speaking (produces static)
>Anyone wearing all-black operator gear and/or driving an all-black car
>Anyone wearing a Rebreather
>Anyone wearing a Doom mask (specifically black)
>Anyone wearing a Pogo/Skeletal mask (unironically)
>Anyone wearing a police uniform (unironically)
>Anyone resembling an urban hood/stoner
>Anyone wearing a fedora/pork-pie/top-hat
>Anyone bearing a face tattoo
>Anyone with solid sclera (red, black, white, etc.)
>Anyone driving an obscenely-colored car that does not fit any notable references
>Anyone driving a gold-plated/chrome-plated vehicle
>Anyone driving a Penetrator/Itali GTB/Futo/Blista Compact (those not officially approved by GTAG)
>Anyone driving an RE-7B/X80/Zentorno (outside of races only)
>Anyone driving a Kuruma (armoured)
>Anyone driving a Ruiner 2000
>Anyone driving an Insurgent Pickup (2+ players only)
>Anyone driving a Turreted Limo (2+ players only)
>Anyone operating a Valkyrie (2+ players only)
>Anyone operating a Savage (low-flying only)
>Anyone operating a Hydra/Lazer (approach with caution once airborne)
>Anyone who uses pink/gold weapon skins
>Anyone who uses 'luxury' weapon skins (Regular Sniper Rifle, Advanced Rifle, SNS Pistol, and Pistol .50 exempt)
>Any non-friend and/or non-member with a red blip
>Any player associated with belligerent Organizations and/or Motorcycle Clubs
>Any player heading toward you in reverse
>Any group of players heading toward you in a convoy
>All players with marijuana-related names
>Anyone with a minimum of four X's in their name
>Anyone performing TT (heavily-populated public lobbies only)
>Players citing the Kill-on-Sight list in-game

Feel free to make suggestions. For the sake of accuracy, "KOS creator" is omitted from the list.

>Everyone
>Everything
>"KOS creator"

Feel free to make suggestions. For the sake of accuracy, "KOS creator" is permanently added to the list.

We already had an acceptable and accurate K-O-S list, your is just going to be ignored.

>French/Brazilian/Russian/Chinese players
>Gang/Stoner/Military/Mafia/MC/Reddit crew players
>Beggars
>Squeakers
>Anyone who leaves their microphone on without speaking (produces static)
>Anyone wearing all-black operator gear and/or driving an all-black car
>Anyone wearing a Rebreather
>Anyone wearing a Doom mask (specifically black)
>Anyone wearing a Pogo/Skeletal mask (unironically)
>Anyone wearing a police uniform (unironically)
>Anyone resembling an urban hood/stoner
>Anyone wearing a fedora/pork-pie/top-hat
>Anyone bearing a face tattoo
>Anyone wearing contacts (red, black, white, etc.)
>Anyone driving an obscenely-colored car that does not fit any notable references
>Anyone driving a gold-plated/chrome-plated vehicle
>Anyone driving a Penetrator/Itali GTB/Futo/Blista Compact (those not officially approved by GTAG)
>Anyone driving an RE-7B/X80/Zentorno (outside of races only)
>Anyone driving a Kuruma (armoured)
>Anyone driving a Ruiner 2000
>Anyone driving an Insurgent Pickup (2+ players only)
>Anyone driving a Turreted Limo (2+ players only)
>Anyone operating a Valkyrie (2+ players only)
>Anyone operating a Savage (low-flying only)
>Anyone operating a Hydra/Lazer (approach with caution once airborne)
>Anyone who uses pink/gold weapon skins
>Anyone who uses 'luxury' weapon skins (Regular Sniper Rifle, Advanced Rifle, SNS Pistol, and Pistol .50 exempt)
>Any non-friend and/or non-member with a red blip
>Any player associated with belligerent Organizations and/or Motorcycle Clubs
>Any player heading toward you in reverse
>Any group of players heading toward you in a convoy
>All players with marijuana-related names
>Anyone with a minimum of four X's in their name
>Anyone performing TT (heavily-populated public lobbies only)
>Players citing the Kill-on-Sight list in-game

Feel free to make suggestions. For the sake of accuracy, "KOS creator" is omitted from the list.

why are you trying to kill the only OC in this thread? can't you just get over the fact that you're probably somewhere on this list, instead of killing it entirely with your lazy satire?

I miss my modded account so much, I want to have a new account so I can have a fresh simple start, get a nice collection of cars, etc. Sucks I have to make an entire new Xbox live account just to get a new modded one.

So uh, do you have any more of these?

Best location for motorcycle club base?

they also upp'd their autobans up, making nearly any reason something to make it it trip one way or another
and if it does, they don't give a flying fuck if you're innocent with actual proof or a cheater
they give you copy/pasted ticket replies and even over the phone they tell you the same shit, if you ask for a supervisor they will hang up, and they actually lied about account restrictions
oh, but notihng can go wrong, r* is good at doing their job
until you get fucked and you can't do anything about it sending 3 years worth of your grinding through shit because "we can't do anything about it"

closest to your office unless you really like paleto bay's situation

Ur mum

Whining won't solve it.
Best bet is to try and get a massive collective tantrum about it going.

Hello,

Thank for your recent contact to Rockstar Support regarding reporting a cheater or a ban appeal.

For Ban appeals-- GTA Online bans are triggered by a number of factors, including modding in GTA Online, exploiting or abusing game mechanics, manipulating protected game data and code, or otherwise interfering with other players’ gameplay experience.

All GTA Online suspension and banning decisions are final and may not be appealed. For more information on the GTA Online Suspension and Ban Policy please see support.rockstargames.com/hc/articles/229514247.

For Cheater reports--thank you for reporting abusive members. Rest assured we are looking into the info you provided and will reach out to you if we have any further questions.

If you are contacting us because you are worried that you may get banned -- If you have not engaged in any cheating, you do not need to worry about getting suspended or banned. However, we may remove the illegitimately gained funds during one of our sweeps.

This ticket will now close--as mentioned above, we will contact you directly if more info is needed.

Best Regards,

Rockstar Support

this is the message you will get if you mention anything, anything at all, you can even just say "i got online and 10 mins later i cant play", "technical" support is really lacking these days and apparently they cannot help you, you have a better chance of getting 500M deposited into your accounts than anyone actually doing anything
ive played for two whole hours and gotten suspension for quite literally "no reason", and im starting to believe all of those nonsense posts on steam store comments page
most of the comments saying "no reason" is around the december 24th to january 12th

only one from artist user sorry

fuckin sucks for you bro
maybe in your next life (or next paycheck)

Yeah that's fucking retarded but what I mean is that individual complaining won't get anywhere and all the negative reviews on steam ain't managing it either.

Basically, the dummy needs to be thrown out of the pram HARD or Rockstar will never give a fuck.

>get banned
>get another account
>account gets banned 2 days later
>never had menus or anything
fucking sucks, and i want it to happen to more people honestly, especially those that put a shitton of hours into their accounts since apparently "we can't do anything"

>top selling video game
>giving two hecks about anything
they know gaymers are a bunch of faggots who cant get shit done

sheeit, alright.

What's stopping YOU from trying to get the ball rolling?

having a job where I'm being busy to do anything
also raised by a mother to be a useless brat

All I want is a good crew on Xbox one to do heists with

>tfw i will never go forward with my dream of being a Youtuber

I could be a good youtuber i swear

what the fuck were you doing on facebook

I just found the pic, I don't use any social media unless Veeky Forums counts

>Xbox one

well he's not wrong. The vehicle physics and car detail in watchdogs is trash. I haven't played it or seen any gameplay of it. I know nothing about watchdogs 2. I just know its made by ubisoft.

I honestly think you're just lying. Getting banned twice means youre doing something horrifyingly wrong.

>well he's not wrong
You're joking, right?

qq?

I keep seeing these pics being posted. As a non-weeb, what is this from and where do I get them?

If you take a marketing class (don't ever), one of the things you'll learn is that consumers can usually recognize quality products, but often times cant describe WHY they like one product or service over another.

The kid came to the correct conclusion, he just couldnt come up with a good example.

A Chinese girl draws them, the girl in the pics is a Touhou and the artist simply writes something in Chinese and translates it in broken English.

Ask /jp/

twitter.com/itdoesnteggs

this makes me nervous, not only because you can supposedly get banned for no reason, but because every fucking lobby I connect to has a modder with people saying "wow thx for spawning money for me"

Accidentally coming to a correct conclusion based off of incorrect assumptions and stupidity doesn't make somebody right, it just makes them a lucky idiot.

Oh neat. Thanks.
For a second I thought you might have been a spessman who was shitposting with these in /ss13g/ roughly a month or so ago

They have a pixiv as well.

yeah its in the twitter account, it's just you need a pixiv to actually see the works dont you
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=4325914

Do I really have to drive back to my office every time I want to buy another bit of cargo? Is there not a faster way to do this?

Yeah, don't be a poor bitch and own a buzzard.

>buy a buzzard
>use buzzard to fly to car
>drive car to garage
>call new buzzard
>fly to office
fastest way i know, ma8e

>tfw you will never draw this good

Shame there's no way to just order it on your phone or via the quick menu.

That's retarded and so are you.

>SecuroServ app
>Only thing it's used for is invites

Could've been so much more.

Fly back

>Passengers changing the radio station

>Driver plays nigger music
>jump out

>Still no option to shoot other players in the same car for having shit taste in music

>driver is a nigger
>stop playing with driver and friends for a while

>driver doesn't listen to non-stop pop

Gotcha.

So do people spawn back on the yatch during piracy prevention now? I had to hold 4 people off the entire time. I won but still

>now

That's the retard children. The modders always tell them the money is "undetectable", but when I tell them that the modder will get banned and that the players receiving the money can get banned, the modder teleports me, blows up me and my stuff, then crashes my game.

I've played watch dogs 2. Isn't that bad of a game. I was all "b-but ubishit made it" but it actually turned out to be very fun. Sure, the crash deformation isnt fantastic, but simple vehicle mechanics, such as pulling the handbrake to do a burnout, is on watch dogs 2, but not on GTA. Like, my Honda is front wheel drive, but in GTA the handbrake locks the front wheel up (which IRL it doesn't) and doesn't let me do a burnout. In watch dogs, with the VW Golf, you can hold the handbrake, give it gas, and the front wheel spins.

The game is actually quite fun. Really funny to run my friend over by hacking civ cars around him and making them run into him.

nigger music is based

it's cuck culture and dindu lullabies

hmm no it's struggling in the ghetto and money and hot women

if you hate any of these you are a fedora tipping atheist who hates his life

Friendly reminder that worthless NEETs ruined this general.

Play Singleplayer first, faggot.

There's a glitch to make 400k with two top range cars, and 800k with 4 cars. You need either 2 or 4 players. Say you have two cars. Get to the delivery point, the ceo delivers their car first. Then wait until the ceo spawns back outside. Then, when the associate delivers the car, they will disappear from the car. When the associate is gone but the car is still there, the ceo needs to quickly get in it. The game thinks you delivered a new car. Do this now while the bonus is on.

>faggots legitimate believe this
whatever it be, Sgt. EBT

I did and that's where I got the idea that different stores sell different things.

You cunts need to get laid if you're taking a shitty list so seriously, goddamn.

What is "performing a TT"?

Does this actually work?

Don't do it. I tried and my house caught on fire.

where's your OC?

Explain how.

Looks fucking terrible man. Just-cause-3-bad.

youtube.com/watch?v=mmJr1OGoxyQ
youtube.com/watch?v=GmFERvtHR8U

Some shitty hack for the time trials to teleport instantaneously to the end and immediately replay it over and over.