Who are some Veeky Forums approved youtubers?

Who are some Veeky Forums approved youtubers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aBXZYOInTlA
youtube.com/channel/UC77gIstbNzIAkqQSL5knlEw
youtube.com/user/arduinoversusevil
youtube.com/channel/UCiNtL9a3G3m6phiEChbnNjg?app=desktop
youtu.be/OWtHDunAZzU
youtube.com/channel/UCHBc8zFUyaAfe7w9Gysu5UQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

RCR, even though Veeky Forums pretends to hate him and says his humor is childish, they watch every god damned episode enraptured, and then come on here and act tsundere for him for half a week.

Roadkill. There's hackery, but they actually have brains; unlike Haggard Garage where they have hackery and no brains.

You post this same fuckin thread so often they ought to give it its own topic. Quick recap: Veeky Forums hates demuro and engineering explained; pretty much everybody else is cool.

You know us too well

mcm hates Veeky Forums why do you faggots keep posting them?

newfags gtfo
motor trend when they are not doing glorified ads

tommyfyeah

yeah. surprisingly enough, most of the motor trend content is surprisingly watchable. the production value is definitely very high and all the hosts are great at bantz. who would think magazine editors are better at being tv personalities than actually making a successful magazine

inb4 someone posts the fake screencaps of Moog saying stuff about his family and shit

can we stop beating this dead horse, only the newest of newfags believe that any of the MCM dramz between them and Veeky Forums is actually real

moog has never even been to this fucking board

>who would think magazine editors are better at being tv personalities than actually making a successful magazine
Thats how clarkson and the rest of them started out so it makes sense.
nice try poog your autism knows no bounds

The BMW 2002 episode was pretty good, not many jokes, but talked about the car and rallyan.

I watch motortrend almost exclusively for their retro review upload

retro reviews are amazing

i find it hilarious how wrong reviews get stuff

youtu.be/aBXZYOInTlA

Me

you have like 5 videos m8

SavageGeese, Doug Demuro, Muscle vs Tuner, are 3 I'm still subbed to.

I like to focus on quality not quantity but I don't have either

your just starting out man

keep at it.

Eric The Car Guy

aka: The guy who has dumped more than $20,000 into a shitbox but had to finance a Honda minivan.

HOME BUILT BY JEFF

More skids is cool, found where they film by complete accident.
Jsrcars is also nice to put on. I enjoy the innocence of it. Its like haggard but without richboi money and shitty attitudes.
Toms turbo garage is pretty damn chill also.

Why does everyone here shit on mighty car mods so much?

Home built by Jeff is the real Australian car enthusiasts not memes

Moog sperg'd out over some light trolling.

I enjoyed MCM before I saw that Veeky Forums jumped on the 'hate them after a year of shilling' bandwagon, but moog was really beginning to grate on my patience before the fact. He's sorta like a narrator and faux comic relief. He doesn't do anything technical and undermines the guests/those that do.

you guys are always welcome at our forums

This. People shit on him here, but deep down I think there's a lot of appreciation for the guy.

TST and nobody else because theyre all clickbait whitekid snowniggers

Bad obsession motorsport.
It's two guys stuffing the internals of a Celica gt-Four into a mini.

kek

What did you guys do to disrespect him?

youtube.com/channel/UC77gIstbNzIAkqQSL5knlEw

only good channel

i went to his forums and called him out for being a poofta sydney poser from the north side who cant work on his cars and then linked them to Veeky Forums (rookie move i was new to Veeky Forums) and some anons raided and doxxed him and then they all had a mental break down from friendly pizzas and moog and rake like dissapeared for a week and showed up with their butts hurting and whinged about it on podcasts for AGES

in hindsight shit was fucking hilarious

I used to think he was ok, but then i found out he was a furry.

I will admit I liked MCM at one point, and going through their old content I still do, but all of their new series are rubbish. "DIY Turbo where we have a shop do all the work for us!" doesn't work. Plus Moog doesn't know what the fuck he's doing 90% of the time, so Marty is the only reason to watch. Seriously, during their $3k (lol no) Turbo Car Challenge video, Marty was actually working on his car where Moog was just making the car look diffrent and not touching the engine.

Anyone wach BoostedBoiz? Not a bad channel if you like ghetto turbo shitboxes.

Doug DeMuro.

kys

cheers
Absolutely this.

Their crossover with Roadkill showed how fake they really where but we already knew that

>Moogs cringe humor
>completely clueless about american cars despite calling himself a "car enthusiast"
>Cringe throughout
i didnt watch their build video and while their car was 'better' at lead friendburger and finn BUILT their car

MCM just got "Mechanical Stig" and their mates to help out who happened to be professional fab and race shops

God their so fucking fake

ricer miata
tommyfyeah
dans rods and customs

>ricer miata
christ that accent

>ctrl+f ichiban moto
>0 results

Come on guys.

Falcunt trolled them, they came here and started talking shit but they couldn't handle the Veeky Forums bantz so they had a little cry and then that poofta rake started acting like a tough cunt saying he'd bash anyone from Veeky Forums showing up to their meets, despite him being a 40kg dripping wet little manlet.

Shit was entertaining which is the only reason we still quasi-tolerate falcunt

AvE is skookum as fuck.
Not strictly aut/o/ related but he does a lot of tool reviews.
youtube.com/user/arduinoversusevil

I keked

>Shit was entertaining which is the only reason we still quasi-tolerate falcunt
before someone says im samefagging i didnt write that.

any poor soul that wonders into a /dat/ thread knows why

I maybe check his channel like once every two months and watch one video. Just doesn't have the same charm anymore.

that nice feel when growing

B is for Build is really good. He's not a total faggot like most people on YT

This and finigans garage are good for "DIY how do do shit with out hacking shit"

ooooh he hacks shit

I know but not as bad as faggard or roadkill

what channel you fucknugget, now i'm curious

I'm kinda surprised nobody's mentioned Sloppy Mechanics. Granted it's mostly boosted LS content, but the dude's all about going fast on the cheap.

In addition:
Madram11
Busted Knuckle Video
Finnegans Garage
Dans Rods and Customs
1320 Video
Cleetus McFarland
Roadkill
Bad Obsession
The Fabricator Series

not as bad as what i did back on my p's hahah

youtube.com/channel/UCiNtL9a3G3m6phiEChbnNjg?app=desktop

criticism welcome

>aka: The guy who has dumped more than $20,000 into a shitbox but had to finance a Honda minivan.
if you get a low interest rate, why wouldn't you finance?

And now you love him.

You don't know how to spend money.

>don't generate credit in a credit based economy
lol

comfy as fuck. keep doing your thing

Here we go again

Thanks user

Him and ThisOldTony are more /diy/, but I imagine there's a pretty large crossover, so definitely worth a watch.

I want to see that black car better in an episode.

youtu.be/OWtHDunAZzU

I wish my channel was gaining subs that quick

It supposed to be warm this week maybe I'll see if I can fix its many problems.

I think about 99% of it came from here my man. I won't let you down guys.

Better than fuckin haggard garage, but still ghetto enough, I love it

posting in a forum where no one knows him

At a rate of about one bit every 6 months.

I discovered Shenanigan Shop yesterday and he's got some interesting stuff. His production quality is pretty shit but he has a budget rally car in the works that I want to see more of.

Here's damage control
We have a deep history with Moog
Marty is the only one that doesn't get rustled up

>caught my bro watching demuro's pandering
>told him to stop

I like a few of his episodes, but it is annoying to listen to one man making sweeping and inaccurate generalizations about people who own specific cars while doing a "funny" voice for far too long.

yeah I like them too, but the mini videos seem to be taking 20 years to put out one

They have a business to run so I don't blame them but seems like the build is 80% complete

He is a furfag kys

They are not "full-time" youtubers. Plus they put a large amount of work into one video.

>TJ Hunt
XD

I used to really enjoy salomandrin but they've basically devolved to a vlog channel.
I also don't get why Veeky Forums hates on demuro. I think that he's pretty in a basic way.

muscle vs tuner and vehicle virgins are the cancer of car youtubers and need to be exterminated

I know of a Brazilian one, with a similar style to 'Petrolicious' (which I'm surprised no one posted, btw).

Anyway, here's the Brazilian channel:

youtube.com/channel/UCHBc8zFUyaAfe7w9Gysu5UQ

Their videos have English subtitles so it should work for you faggots.

pretty funny*****

Hes great, not sure why people pretend to hate him.

Good stuff
subbed

Thanks my man.

>He's not a total faggot like most people on YT

KEK he's a massive faget.

Does he do retarded shit like:
>sanding INSIDE his paint booth
>running turbos (just to hear them) filled with oil thinking that's the same as having oil pressure

Then there's his latest drama:
>loses job
>decides to become a "full time youtuber"
>says he's going to stay with doing 2 videos a week
>his videos average 100k views. 100k views = $100 from youtube
>literally thinks he's going to live off $200 a week + "sponsor" dicksucking money
>follows that up by only releasing 1 video in the 10 days since he went "full time youtuber"
>it was just a video of him "hanging out" with other youtubers sucking Michelins dick

I like watching him to laugh at him failing.
And as if watching him fail at cars wasn't fun enough, now I get to watch him fail at life.

Are you ok?

I'm fucking awesome.

Hate is good.
Hate makes a man strong.

Endurokex
Bad Obsession Motorsport
Roadkill and Dirt Every Day on the MT channel
AvE

I hate that you think that

And that makes you strong.
Doesn't it feel great?

Wish I saved more the reaction was priceless.

Can't believe they are the biggest jewtube our there at least for cars they are legit the most fake and shit going on 7 years now

This.

He's a tool.

>Does he do retarded shit like:

Typing is apparently too hard for retards like me...

wtf is your retard math.
you make 5k every million views.
if he maks 2 100k vids a week he's making 4k a month.