Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oeps18chvC0
youtube.com/watch?v=_5ZiUsz9MFo
youtube.com/watch?v=G0P9AZ_fG9U
youtube.com/watch?v=gJu2nEAtPeE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MORE

I believe it's an F355
Either that or it's a Pontiac Fiero with a body kit.

F355

F355 replica

So an F355 then?

THAN

Confirmed for Pontiac Fiero with a body kit

kek it's literally a Fiero with a bodykit. but they went all out.

That better be a DZ302

I have no idea honestly.
I just found this on a site called "mecum.com" kek

If they went all out swapping an SBC in, then they should have at least attempted to replicate the high revving screamer engines of the Ferrari.

The only Chevy small block capable of emulating the spirit of a screamer is the DZ302. Essentially a 350 block with a 283 crankshaft. When fitted with proper heads, pistons, intake manifolds, and fuel delivery, those fuckers will scream just as high and just as fast as a Ferrari V8.
TL;DR: It's a Chevy small block that revs to the moon like a Ferrari

That actually sounds cool.
What was the power output? That's all the listing says about the engine. 350hp apparently.

The DZ302 was only used in 1967-1969 Camaro Z28's. It was specifically made to homologate the car for SCCA Trans Am racing, which had a 305 cubic inch displacement limit. These were the days of gross power ratings and under-rating engines to keep insurance companies happy.

They were rated at 290 HP from the factory, but that was underrated. One magazine in the 60's tested a 68 Z28 and figured the 290 HP rating was nonsense. The cars had a 13+ mph top speed and did mid-14 second 1/4 miles with a weight of 3700 lbs. It takes more than 290 HP to achieve that. Hot Rod magazine a few years ago tested a DZ302 engine on an engine dyno and came up with around 360 HP.

Given that Fiero listed it as 350 HP, it's likely a 350 crate engine from GM so it won't rev as high as the 302 version. You can't get a 302 crate engine unless you pay out the ass for them or build one yourself.

>13+
130+

>those fuckers will scream just as high and just as fast as a Ferrari V8.

This only pisses me off that they didn't make a Mid-engine'd corvette more!! they could've literally marketed it as the "Ferrari killer" with exotic styling and mid-engine balance with the added insult of a high-revving pushrod engine. they even experimented with rear-engine configurations.

Dammit GM!

here's a race-built DZ302 on a dyno.
youtube.com/watch?v=oeps18chvC0

And here's some videos on the only car that got the DZ302 from the factory.
1967: youtube.com/watch?v=_5ZiUsz9MFo
1968: youtube.com/watch?v=G0P9AZ_fG9U
1969: youtube.com/watch?v=gJu2nEAtPeE

its a fiat coupe

YOU

CAN

that is a volkswagen cabriolet
#alternativefacts

AFFORD

PAL,

SUPRA

No, that's a Fiero with a bodykit.