/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

Quit yer bitchin Edition

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/GG0z8BZU
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/iZJ2DT2a
>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Remember to ignore and report shitposters.

>HEY GUYS WHEN IS SKYRIM SCRIPT EXTENDER COMING TO SPECIAL EDITION??
Tentatively expect a beta in mid-March 2017

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/3222/?
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/19733/?
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36189/?
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/65134/?#content
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Waifus and lorefus living in harmonyfus

Re-post for new bread

What's the consensus on the best mod to mitigate level scaling? PermaZONES?

xth for SSE and SKSE64 beta soon!

Waifus
Lore
Harmony

The best stuff.

>best mods for muh realism and immersion?
anything to make the game hard

What do you think of the injustice of Azor being removed from the website's front page?

Daily reminder to all waifufaggotposters to kill yourselves.

That's a broad question user

Fuck off, retard.

read the sticky retard

Imo every scaling remover mod I've tried completely breaks the balancing of the game.

The below mid enemies become laughably easy, and the hard/bosses become ridiculously OP difficulty spikes that practically HAVE to be defeated by cheap tactics and savescumming.

I've come to terms with the fact that Skyrim's mechanical infrastructure is entirely fucking BASED on the scaling mechanic. It was a big dick to swallow, but I had nothing else to eat that day.

shut the fuck up retard

Get a trip, asshole

I already submitted a few followers and all of them got the same treatment so i don't understand why whoever it is that's crying about Azor being removed. He is still on the site.

chill out

My first attempt at making a more interesting screenshot. Also now that I'm using UUNP I can finally fucking move the mouth without it looking janky.

>tfw first time playing again in years
>tfw all these new mods

Only thing I haven't bothered with yet is an ENB. I had a pretty bad one last time I played, but that was like 3 years ago.

Also my PC mid-high tier, but outdated and old.

There's a sticky for a reason.

Also just making the game hard just makes one frustrated and takes one out of the game imo.

kill yourselves retards

Whoever is crying seems very upset about it, as if he himself made the character. If Maze offered to put him back on the front page instead of updates, would you do it?

thank you for the tip, I'll take that image.

Overly aggressive children on here right now. At least I hope they are children, no adult should act like that

Leave the thread while you still have the chance. The waifufaggots have taken over.

Kill yourself retard.

It's only because I like you sometimes

Anyway, those circles are "strong points" in the rule of thirds, in that.. if a subject is located at those points, the image will generally be more aesthetic to a viewer

You still won't likely satisfy the shitposters but nobody gives a fuck about them anyway

I dunno, I really liked the way that Requiem handles it. Most enemies definitely became a joke by the time you're high enough level but the journey to that point is great.

Hey, I don't bug them and they don't bug me. We seem to be coexisting rather peacefully. Their screenshots are nice to look at too.

Some people get mad my screenshots aren't as pretty as theirs, but I'm just here to talk about my adventures.

I don't give a fuck tbhf. I joined the Nord master race last month.

But is it right or wrong that he got removed from the homepage?? What do you really believe?

Did you crop away the HUD?
Just hide it

keep that attitude, we need more people in here ignoring dumb shit and posting interesting things

I'll remember that, thanks for the info.

And I'm aware shitposters are impossible to please, but since perfection is impossible to attain, the two go hand in hand. Unsatisfiable people forcing the artist to constantly strive towards an unattainable ideal, causing their work to get better and better until they either hit a wall, give up, or die. Well that's how I see it anyway.

I've been lazy about my screenshots so far, I know. I never do any posing though so that's sort of why, they're all in the heat of gameplay, sometimes I scramble for F12 to try to get those great shots of stuff, like this.

I did a quick google and found this though:
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/3222/?

That ought to help.

Where can I get a house in Morrowind?

Why does it matter? the motherfucker is still on the site and was mainly made just for Longhorn's tribe. I swear you people argue about the stupidest shit.

KIll the owner of a house, live in the house

I like the haunted house in Vivec, personally

after you clear it of ghosts of course

Are there any combat mods that give the npcs better or worse AI depending on their skills/level?

For example, npcs with a shitty block skill blocks less or cant use timed blocks effectively, an npc with a bad one/two-hand skill would be less aggressive, attack at the wrong times and just be shittier at fighting in general.

He got bumped because updates to other followers happened, this literally happens every single time new followers are submitted or old ones are updated. I know I'm taking the bait here but jesus christ.

Either follow a Great House questline for awhile or just murder some random unimportant npc and take his house for yourself.

If you advance far enough in one of the Great House factions, you'll eventually earn a stronghold.

Otherwise, you can get a house mod or just use any random house. Killing the owner is fine most of the time. If you kill someone important it'll notify you. Items don't despawn so you can decorate however you please.

Guys, just a few quick questions.

I just downloaded this:
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/19733/?

Will it work along with mods like Weapon Variant Expansion and other mods that changes what NPCs spawn with? What load order should they go in?

look up 'how to bash patch with WRYE bash'

I already did so here's the one before last.

????

Wyre bash is installed, waiting for the armor mod to finish while looking at this:
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36189/?

>mfw

I think I got this.

haha kill yourself my man!

Well aren't you a faggot, what do your parents think of you?

You should definitely kill one off

Why does the Skyrim Special Edition look worse even with ENB?

I really want to like this game, but there is nothing good about it. Maybe for console players that will be an improvement

Where would Lenny live if he was in Skyrim?

Rude.

Markarth Warrens.

It has that weird sharpening filter fallout 4 had and ENB just makes it look worse. This is why the K ENB Pure Light preset looks like total ass.

because the ENB it has isn't as in depth as the one oldrim has, so it's basically just an image adjustment tool that people use to hyper sharpen things disappointingly

alchemist's shack

dont respond to the shitposts

Uhm, is this bad or..?

Everything should be in the correct order. Is this just Wyre Bash freaking out over unofficial patches? This happened when trying to rebuild the bashed patch.

Nevermind! I grew a brain cell and realized the top of the list LITERALLY spelled out what was in the wrong order, kek.

already a big improvement, keep it up

ftr your attitude to criticism is a+, keep that up too

Thanks, I'll continue to improve and listen to advice.

You are by far my favourite poster.

Oh thanks! I'll try to live up to your expectations then.

Oh man this takes me back.

>2006
>be 14
>got my first computer the very same year
>discover torrents
>pirate Oblivion
>shit computer
>forced to mod/patch the game to even make it run
>dad comes in
>screen is filled with Wyre bash windows
>open zip folders
>.txt files
>the nexus

I felt like such a "hacker".

Who's the most motherly waifu?

bee-v

you forgot

>install HDT tiddy mod
>go ingame
>make your DD waifu jump
>game crashes

Is there really no good alternative for Better Cities?

The good stuff that comes with the mod is really great, but the bad stuff is so abhorrently awful that the mod isn't worth it at all. It's like they have no sense of quality control. I do not want to spend a large chunk of my life trying to manually edit that beast of a mod to remove the garbage.

You don't just kill off waifus, user! What are you, some kind of orcposter?

I want to attend Nadene's classes and get bullied by an overly strict Dunmer teacher!

Does anyone know where I can download Fantasia? Can't find it anywhere.

stop

She's actually a big softie when it comes to her students.

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/65134/?#content

Well that's the creature resources, but Fantasia was the mod that added them to the world.

Maybe the female ones. I bet she bullies the guys.

yeah she is soft and weak

look at the files

Can anything bad happen if I put wrong mods into my leveled list section of the bashed patch? I'm kinda unsure if certain mods add stuff to leveled lists or not.

Ohhhh I totally missed that, my bad.

Actual newest one is on /aco/

YOU CANT PUT THAT ON AN ALBUM COVER

nah, it'll just take an extra few seconds for bash to scan those mods for changes

>Posting on /aco/
Have you no decency?

>most armor expansion mods are really good
>most weapon expansion mods are WoW-tier shit

Weapon Variant Expansion is the only good, lore-friendly big weapon mod I've found so far.

I lost that around september.

Lore Weapon Expansion

not anymore

name one poster on here that has decency

Me

Me.

weapons of the third era? unless that's included in WVE or LWE, I dunno

Him

Not sure about him though

Conjuration class.

>Better Cities
Wait why?