ETHEREUM JUST JUST JUST

ETHEREUM JUST JUST JUST
How low is this shit gonna crash srsly?

Ethereum just got hacked again!
Official statement is coming and team is working on it.
>Shit just got real.
Michael Dumas left the Ethereum foundation

Currently bagholding 630 ETH

Morpheus was right.. We will indeed see ETC + ETH parity

Same shit here, I am thinking about switching it all to ETC and BTC
>educate me bizz wise move or not?

>muh bitcoin 2.0
>bitcoin is myspace, eth is facebook!
>muh smart contracts
>muh DAPPS
>chinese bagholders!!!

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

FUCK YOU ETH SHILLS. FUCK YOU.

t. smug btc holder

Shake out huge pump incoming

You can tell because everyone is doom and gloom RIP ETH, including fan boys

Are you guys this new?

I am pretty new to all of this.
Should I buy more because of low price and pump that is coming?
Or go in Ethereum Classic and Bitcoin because those are safer and have more potential?
>please advice novice.

Tempted to buy in at this price point but i don't think the price is going to rebound this time.

There are some decent buy orders. Someone is still accumulating or putting up really sad buy walls

THE ETC AND ETH PARITY IS COMING. EXCEPT IT'S ETH DROPPING TO MEET ETC.
I was hoping for etc rise to meet eth.
O well.
At least eth fangays will finally be quiet

I'm not buying till it gets into the .006's

i am so glad i sold all my mined eth @ 9.38
had a little regret but right now i am laughing to the bank.

>Ethereum

I sold my bag before the DAO fuckup and forking shit. Feels fucking good. Or very shortly after, not really sure. Ethereum is dead, it was a great idea but the dumb Redditer running it doesn't have fantastic leadership skills. Forking Ethereum was the dumbest thing he could have done, Ethereum can never be the same after that and is now functionally broken. Oh well, I made a lot of money.

Ethereum died the moment vitalik panicked after the DAO hack and tried to halt trading on the exchanges while saying we should hard fork,let's not forget the Ethereum foundation were also implicated in the DAO "white hat attack" they are crooks.

"""Ethereum is a decentralized platform that runs smart contracts: applications that run exactly as programmed without any possibility of downtime, censorship, fraud or third party interference."""

>let's not forget the Ethereum foundation were also implicated in the DAO "white hat attack" they are crooks.

I gave that idea some thought, not too sure about it. Not probable that this was what happened. Still, they made the DAO too important, got very enthusiastic, at one point it had over $200 million dollars worth of Ether in it which is retarded for a first try.

Yeah this right here all the fucking way. Imagine you're minding your own business doing work on the platform when suddenly V-TEC Butane decides he wants to vote for a fork affecting everyone and your shit gets JUST'd because a majority of retard moralfags. It really killed it.

buy ethereum

Eth is a mess
Eth is a joke

did you really think a bunch of bitcoin daytraders could stop a market that did 150 million dollars of trading volume in a day?

all of these hacks have only made the network stronger

>150 million dollars of trading volume in a day
That's a very thin market.

Also ETH is a joke.

ETH up.

oh jesus yes

>tfw all your cash is still waiting on the side lines

Allow me to buy those bags from you extra cheap weak handers.

There's bound to be a rebound on this, and I am fucking cashing in like a motherfucker.

Bitcucks coping

Let's keep this thread alive so we can appreciate how stupid OP was on this fated day.

>Currently bagholding 630 ETH

dead cat bounce

Honestly tho this shit is gonna go to $40+ in next few months if Metropolis is successful, new release is going to have monero like ring signatures (xmr is worth 6x more atm) and easy to use dapps like gambling. Alphabay also plans to add more altcoins in the future, ETH is most likely next

Bought 2 coins earlier today when it was $7.40. Going to buy $110 worth of eth on Friday when I get paid. Will I bee too late biz? (I replied in the other eth thread and didn't realise this thread is more current)

what's your address? :3

2014 Forest Hill Dr. Why senpai?

eth address you fucking idiot

Nice

lowa than a black girl doing the how low can u go twerk

> 2016

Still gambling on shitcoins

topkek

Oh right. Ask your mom

Stupid faggot.

Nothing to do with biz.

Pump and dump elswhere...