owg.pleb.pl

Previously:

Other urls found in this thread:

cyberpowerpc.com/system/VR_Ready_Deal_GTX_1070
youtube.com/watch?v=ISJFWxVvhP4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

oi
my dad wants to play overwatch but is too lazy to build a pc
are the specs on this good for overwatch?

cyberpowerpc.com/system/VR_Ready_Deal_GTX_1070

Fareeha!

So with D.Va getting nerfs and Symmetra having a high pickrate will we be seeing more monkey in meta?

Purple.

Stop bullying her!

canon
Reyes and Morrison are next

Dude, that PC could run literally every single videogame out right now at 60 FPS.

"more" yes probably just to fill the dva gap
but hes not going to be anywhere close to mandatory or even recommended outside of koth, not with damage classes in their current state
and if the hog buff goes through as is then he wont be any more playable than he is currently since every game will revolve around hook even more than it does already and he cant do SHIT if theres a hog sitting near their backline

>leave soldier alone
>gut the tank that's most effective against him
>do this when soldier was just buffed and is already a great pick

aight, will buy him that one for his birthday then.

maybe the meta will shift towards dive comps and then my man zen will be popping heads with his kintamas again

cutest and best pairing

Why is her name Pharah and not Farah?

Never.

Do you trust the Omnics, /owg/?

No seriously, if your father only wants to play OW, you could go for one with a i5 and a GTX 1060.
Unless he plans on playing unoptimized crap like Dishonored 2 or Mafia 3.
I'm on a i3 6100 and a GTX 960 and I still haven't found a game that convinced me to upgrade any part of my PC.

If you want to make a point, make sure you use punctuation because this is painful to read.

D.va will always be OP and viable in my heart

Hello!

Why is Blizzard so bad at balancing? They either completely gut a hero (D.Va, Widow, McMeme a couple times) or they don't nerf the thing that was actually making the hero annoying (Genji)

Because pharah is closer to pharaoh

that's really cute

D.Va was effective vs everyone

New player here. Logged bout 20 hours. Got 2300 something SR right now.

The game's still fun to me but I have a fucking problem with the maps. Are the maps just too choke-y for anyone else? Every game is just two teams facing off at 1-2 chokes in each map until one idiot makes a mistake. Each and every map just seems very poorly designed in comparison with other shooters...

Is this a problem or am I an idiot? How could this be fixed?

well he'd probably be interested in newer games too, but currently he just wanted it for overwatch. i just want him to be future proofed.

>women
>pharaoh

topkek

If you can afford it then go for it.
Shouldn't show start showing it's age until the next-generation begins.

>Gut McMeme
>He still outclassed Soldier until they buffed his damage

Maybe the "gutting" was justified

Why am I being matched with people who are unranked

>lets make a tank that must be close to do some damage but also gets shredded when he gets close.

because you're just that shit

well you have to attack and to defend

it makes sense to have possible attackers go through narrow gates to be able to defend them instead of huge open space where everyone 360 trickshots everyone else

KOTH maps suck though

You're right, the map design is really subpar compared to other games. Blizz is new to arena shooters and it shows, balance and design wise.

Pharah is her military callsign.
Also, Pharaoh > Pharah.

Her real name is Fareeha.

Their hidden ranks are closer to your team

Right after the early patch that nerfed him and Widow, wasn't Soldier the preferred pick?

AWOOOO

The range of this thing is just too damn long.

I see you also want your dad to contract eye cancer

>4 games in a row a team mate just leaves

I've mained D.Va since she was F-tier and I finally got thrown a bone...

They managed to re-nerf the absurdly buffed Zen to a reasonable level; why not D.Va?

In terms of map design ow should be compared to tf2, q3 and ut2003. Their respective map design varied in quality but OW has no real variety nor originality. Oasis tried to be different and tries to be more complex and interesting, it's a first step.

fucking christ, it's not that bad, play the ptr before going 'boohoo my waifu mainu is so shit now ;('

CUTE

Oasis sucks though

not really, it was mostly pharah
secondary dps was a random mix of genji, tracer, reaper and soldier, but mccree was perfectly viable despite that, teams just didnt know how to use him because the m2 nerf was humongous and nobody bothered learning how to do anything but that

Except it is that bad. She's like fucking paper now, even tracer can destroy her.

Blizzard has no fucking idea on how to balance

All the maps suck though

over half the heroes suck

this fucking game sucks

but i cant stop playing

D.va is garbage at team fights now, she can kiss koth matches good bye

Might as well never play her if there's no Reinhardts to baby set her

Does anyone else here hate the Het nonsense that is going on with OWs ships other than Tracer's ?

Name one change that would fix a hero.

>Mercy can ult while dead

You're post started off good, but then you had to be a retard

Jeff says she's still fine.

>Maining
This needs to stop. The low skill ceiling of almost every character allows you to git gud with at least 3 heroes. Just stop.

>You're

youtube.com/watch?v=ISJFWxVvhP4

who /becomingawidowmain/ here

It's almost like Jeff doesn't play the game

Shut up dude

*ur're've

>6v6 Mystery Heroes is literally "if you spawn as your main, a tank or Soldier 76, you win"
>forced to attack on Kings Row while I spawn as McCree 3 times in a row
>other team are all fucking tanks and Soldier 76

Geoff hasn't really played the game it seems

This

Anyone who mains deserves to be shit on.

Being good at Genji does not equate to being good at Overwatch.

Have you thanked you healer today, /owg/?

I know, isn't it great?

>qt blueberry
Lads, what is it that makes her so perfect? Love playing that bloo.

I do play more than one hero and adjust to the team's needs. I meant "main" as in "this is the one I play the most because I find them the most fun to play."

>mistery heroes
>kings row
>enemy ends up with 3 d-va's
>fucking unkillables

Literally me in gold and everyone still whines

I said it's a first step, i didn't day it was good. Do you even try to understand ?

Also, defending is way easier, because people suicide charge in even more. Rare exceptions are when the attacking team gets 4-5 tanks.

>they reworked symm because she was situational
>DVA IS NOW A SITUATIONAL TANK GUISE EKS DEE

I hope you die of cancer Jeff

No it isn't

I want a balanced game with viable heroes, not this slow piss dribble bullshit blizzard is doing

Am I the only one who never saw enemy D.Vas as much of a threat? They'd just try to dive and get focused and lose their mech every time.

No one ever fucking thanks me because people don't even notice mere 30HPS.

Has anyone ever actually tried DM'ing on top of those things? I'd imagine that a Riptire or Pharah ult being shielded by DM would be quite deadly.

I feel the same way. Maybe it's because I played reaper/sym/mei/pharah but D.Va's were always mincemeat and now they're gonna be complete and utter jokes

Always do.

You thank that DPS that murdered the guy trying to bully you?

Ignoring the part about covering Genjis and Riptire, he's right that DM is still pretty valuable.

Rip-Tire has been done before and it works, Barrage unsure, Dragonblade is a big flat "no"

Are you retarded?

I literally said I like the game and can't stop playing

it's still shit though

>tears from D.Vafags
So delicious. Based Blizzard. I hope they revert her movement speed while shooting back to the one she had before the buffs as well.

>Be tank low on health
>"Nice, harmony orb"
>"OK I guess I'll get a health kit too"

They reworked Symmetra because the situation she was useful in was extremely specific.

God, i really suck at playing snipers, how do i git gud?

>start playing a hero
>have to get the nicest skin and emote

reee my coins

Very protectable.

Junkrats projectile speed increased.

Play soldier or ana, it's the only way to understand how annoying she is, but I think they nerfed her too much.

I dont understand how people can play widow like this
How do you aim like that? How do you even know what you're shooting at

Fite me dude

Then you're alright in my book. I was referencing
>muh instalock bluwaifu even on attack

aimbots

I normally DM 76 when he's ulting, Hog too because he can't do anything but shoot his gun. I try and help Pharah with DM as well but the Way D.Va flies it's tricky

Well how would you balance D.Va then? Gotta make her sturdier than Winston without being more valuable than him while still providing a role in a team unique only to her.

>he doesnt instalock his wiafu

you don't deserve her love