Appalachian Veeky Forums Meetup Thread

Discord: discord.gg/RJG5rsC

Hello everyone, we currently have about 20 people in our discord. If you are in the Appalachian area and interested in doing a meetup on the Blue Ridge Parkway (subject to change) on a Saturday in April (Final date to be decided this Friday) then join the discord! anyone is welcome.

NoVA bros still demanding to meet forever away?

We're gonna try to meet somewhere in the middle hopefully

Still don't understand why we wouldn't meet at Deals Gap, fairly close to NC, SC, GA, and TN.

And it's probably the best road on the east coast.

This is a fun route as well, that has several sections of 55mph and no-speed-limits (literally, at sections).

Fuck my project car won't be done by then.

>drive hours upon hours in a gas guzzling modified monster of a car
>just to get to the meet
>then drive hours upon hours through HIGHLY technical roads im not in any way familiar with
>THEN drive hours upon hours back through the dark just to get home

my gas costs would be retarted high, i would put an unacceptable amount of miles on the car
and would put myself and my car in a very high amount of risk of somthing happening

Wow fag lmao

>modified monster of a car
Jeez guy suck your own dick a little harder

this

Bet he'd be a chode at the meet too

Good, we don't want you to come

(subject to change)

lmao

This is pathetic, none of you cousin fuckers are gonna show up

It may be pathetic but it's also dumb

>bought a machine designed to drive thousands of miles, literally 100-500k miles over the course of its life

>scared to drive machine

You are not Veeky Forums.

I would go but social situations in real life scare me.

It's okay we're all autists

>500k miles over the course of its life

Unless it's German, or Korean.

bump

nah the chances of crashing at an Veeky Forums meet are 30% higher than anywhere else

add to that, that i would be hundreds of miles from anything im even remotely familiar with

nigger
>have a problem
>use phone to google solution
lol

Anyway meets are gay, so i don't blame you for not going.

>This is pathetic, none of you cousin fuckers are gonna show up
>implying that there is something wrong with fucking your cousin

This.

Let's just all plan on being on the highway at the same time. I don't want to see your faces.

lol

cell phones are evil user i dont own one

and with all the really angry snide comments i see this meet turning into the calipoclipse

>Walk into the meetup location
>Wendy's of Asheville for tendies
>See 8 Stigs sitting around a table, trying to eat without removing their helmets

Kek.

This would be really qt.

I will do this. I will show up in a Stig helmet if others participate.

Don't die.

advice for mountain driving, or help for the thread? we may never know

Fuck it. I'm in.

That looks like a nice route. I have family in the hickory area so I could easily make it. Even if we don't pick this place I'm gonna have ot take a day and check this road out.

I am ready to ruin my life on this road let's do it

I'm close to this. Nice choice.

Blue ridge parkway is gorgeous. I'd probably come to that.

>can't join because i have to go to work
maybe later

If we could manage to get something going around south central KY or north central TN I'd be down. I know some awesome roads all over the area. The roads running through Mammoth Cave national park are definitelt a must-drive.

Just make sure you take 221 and not the parkway, I think google maps tries to make you take the parkway but 221 is the fun road (181 to 221 from Morganton to Blowing Rock).