/msg/ - Maplestory General

OMEGA SECTOR REVAMP EDITION

maplestory.nexon.net/news/19987/v-179-v-lucid-patch-notes
-
READ THE PASTEBIN

pastebin.com/BAi9nL3e
-
Discord: Ask in the thread for an invite link.
-

POST YOUR IGN IN THE THREAD ALONGSIDE WHAT GUILD YOU'RE JOINING OR IT WILL BE IGNORED

>Aries
8x/4x/6x v177+ (Updates alongside GMS).
Miss me with that gay shit.
aries.elluel.net/

>GMS/EMS/JMS/KMS
EVERYONE WHO PLAYS THE OFFICIAL SERVERS IS SPREAD OUT. POST YOUR IGN AND MAYBE YOU'LL FIND SOMEONE TO PLAY WITH.

WHISPER ELYI ON REBOOT FOR A GUILD.
Waifus on Windia
Whisper ObtainBooty/Tonu on KHROA
Whisper Chow on Bera

>Legends
2x/1x/1x/3x [Quest] v62 Nostalgia server. /msg/ approved.
maplelegends.com/

maplestory.nexon.net

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Byq6UyakSRw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So after the maintenance, whats next?

Son, please stop posting on these threads and come home....

Assuming that i'm a almost complete newfag, should i play in GMS or Aries?

Aries was bugged when I made an explorer so I uninstalled. idk

should i quit my job to become a professional mapler?

yes

how much are frenzy totems, perm hyper rock, LGR, ryudes and battleroids in USD?

lmao

dont be a moron and spend money on this game

I can almost feel the maintenance being extended
Absolutely

holy fuck pepe is back

when you coming to rebooty lad?

but i'm trying to sell them

I don't really want any of the explorer classes honestly.
But what is the opinion about the server in general?

I was happier when you weren't posting.

>The Pure Clean Slate Scroll 10% Double V Pack, Epic Potential Scroll 50% Double V Pack, Master Craftsman's Double V Pack, and Special Medal of Honor Double V Pack sold from the V Coin Shop will no longer give expired items when opened. Compensation will be given in a future maintenance to players who were affected by this issue.

idek

Anyone actually tested this?

Medals of Honor works now. Try everything else.

$400-500, 130-150, 50-100, idk, 150

just ignore and report lol it works

will there be a new style box when the premium one goes away?

it's a nice rainy day today, guys
perfect for grindin
bliss

off goop

goluxe nood muhfugga

kill youreslf, chow

lol

i hate spanish maplers

Anyone who plays Angelic buster here?I need some help with equipments

The better question is where can you buy a frenzy on any other server than Scania?

>tfw no grinding buddy to level with. ;-;

Are you fucking kidding me?

I think you mean mexican.

What do you need to know? Can't help if you don't ask what you want to know.

What server and level?
Truly random

I'm going to hit 200 soon, and I was wondering which gear I should look for, I haven't played MS since pre BB

In what exactly should i spend my V coins?

SS Ring

how many days do i have left to craft one

i only have one S ring so far

Khaini 182

give me a link to the discord server

Well the main gear used by everyone that you can get pretty cheap is called the cra set. On top of that, look into doing gollux on whatever difficulty you can do and farm coins to get the superior earring and the superior+reinforced+solid rings. Those will be your main rings unless you buy 20+ billion mesos. If you can, sell nodestones for money to get a superior gollux belt and superior gollux pendant. Do dimension invasion pq solo to get pieces of the high quality fragments for the high quality glove from it. Not at home right now, but that should cover a lot of things you can do to make some meso and goals to shoot for. Gearing paths tend to be the same for every class, so I don't see why it would change for ab.

Well the main gear used by everyone that you can get pretty cheap is called the cra set. On top of that, look into doing gollux on whatever difficulty you can do and farm coins to get the superior earring and the superior+reinforced+solid rings. Those will be your main rings unless you buy 20+ billion mesos. If you can, sell nodestones for money to get a superior gollux belt and superior gollux pendant. Do dimension invasion pq solo to get pieces of the high quality fragments for the high quality glove from it. Not at home right now, but that should cover a lot of things you can do to make some meso and goals to shoot for. Gearing paths tend to be the same for every class, so I don't see why it would change for ab.

>all this damage ignore
W A O W
Give me a good %int so i can sell the damn thing

stop spending money in this game

took almost 10 days to get the last jewel

i guess i can go for a chair or something with the last weekend of 3x coins now

any other good mesos farmers apart from Kanna?

that shit is boring af.

I know that feeling, got 2 of the S jewels on the first day and spent the rest getting the last two

no

join pepe guild

Alright.

I haven't played in a big while. I was a bishop level 117.

The last item i remember i had was the sofa, when maplestory was supposed to have an apocalypse because of aliens.

I'm guessing they reset all the skill trees, so are there any guides?

You don't need skill point guides anymore. They give you more than enough points to max everything.

I forgot to say that I'm on reboot, so getting a CRA set is a bit harder since I can't find someone to carry me

No, because it increases spawn in the map. The only ly way you can do better is if you aren't on Reboot, and at that point why are you meso farming and not node farming.

Gimme character name. I can hook you up with cra gear if you want some when I get home.

If you can't get a cra carry, then your next best option is either the level 140 set or the samuri themed set that I can't remember the name of. I managed to get to 2m range with that and well potted gear from that set and reinforced gollux.

Ranmaru?

Do you guys have to quit some quest everytime you want to go to commerci?

Yeah, that's the one. I opted for the pensilier gear because I didn't want to waste time with Ranmaru. It always felt like with meso gear I could farm more meso than it would take to go out of my way and kill him. I'm sure I'm wrong on that, but I also didn't like my pets picking up all that garbage he dropped.

nightlord if you have a kanna mule

>Gimme character name. I can hook you up with cra gear if you want some when I get home.
iChopUrStars

Does anything use normal soks instead of psoks? Seems they just made everything the more expensive one like the jews they are

They know. They had 200 or 500 NX SoK sales next to 50% off PSoK sales just to fuck with people

A long long time ago people used them to trade items. Then nexon implemented a bunch of new items and thought to themselves a good way to make $1 extra per transaction. People forget that Zak helms, ht pendants, and other junk was traded as top tier a long while back and all of those were sok-able.

hey

hi

I sold an egged HTP for $30 back in the day, they used to be quite valuable since CHTP didn't drop anything unless there were 12 or more people in a map. I don't think an amulet that could compete with htp/chtp was added until Gollux.

One down, four to go.

Reminder that we will be rolling on D.Chaos as soon as it's up.

grats

night guys

night~

good times
youtube.com/watch?v=Byq6UyakSRw

i wanna fug the pink ranger

Should i cube the frozen set that i got from the event?

Kill yourself chow

if you are on reboot and can't get a cra carry sure

No wonder you're only 18x. Sitting in town all day long.

I was in the shower, you nigger

so why isn't Meisters allowed to be crafted in reboot

why can't cubics be dropped again in reboot

??

Better question: why in the unholy fuck would you want to craft cubes in Reboot when you can buy superior Red and Black cubes with meso?

Better question: why would you play this game when you could just play something that isn't shit?

I have to play SOMETHING when I'm not playing Monster Hunter.

Getting an elite is a real dick now with no hyper rock

>accidentally leave pb when I thought I was talking to the summon dude
AHHH

can you change the souls on 1 weapon?

like use a Hila soul then change it to something else on the same weapon?

So let me get this straight, I can have one power level character on each world, that will level get 3 levels with each level up for one week, and if I delete that character I can create another character in that world agian who also gets that bonus for exactly one week? There is no weird cooldown or shared time between the two, each character will have their own one week of power leveling.

Correct? I just want to make really really sure.

You can completely remove and lose a soul from a weapon. But then afterwards you'd need to use another soul enchanter on your weapon again as it was reverted back to a normal weapon.

fucc thanks.

SE's seem really rare in Reboot compared to when I played on Reg server.

Maybe I'm late on this but damn, Lucid's OST is good. Almost worth grinding to 220 for.

No. Burning is an event that has its own set end date. You can make one character per world that's Burning. If you delete that character you can make a new Burning one. It will be burning up until the end of the event, which I think is the 18th.

Oh. Well, then it was just a coincidence that I started my char a week before the end of the event.

Thinking of starting this game, what server do you all play on? Any tips to give a new player besides "don't start this shit game"?

If you arn't keen on spending money --> go reboot

If you can drop some shekels ---> go regular servers

If you are going to play on the regular servers, go to one of the servers listed in the OP

I suggest KHROA

What kind of stuff would I be buying in the cash shop?

cubes

cubes to reset the potential stats on your weapon
the largest and most important part in the end game

How hard are they to get in Reboot?

They're relatively easy to get in Reboot as you can buy them with in-game money. Though you'll have to grind for it. So overall it's easy to get one. You'll need many hundreds possibly to reach the top of the top though so it can stack up.

You farm them.

if you have time > reboot
can drop money here and there > normal servers.