>Helpful Xenoverse 2 Data/Links
pastebin.com/LTscGRpT

>Xenoverse 2 changes
pastebin.com/uDAS7TD9
>Community
PC: steamcommunity.com/groups/vfightersXenoverse
PS4: Search "Dragon Ball General"
XBone: account.xbox.com/en-GB/clubs/profile?clubid=3379873991575336
/dbg/ players: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ElJpKAB8F9xw-4oqsOuorggP_Hngdvxm7aduvpY1DIg

>HOW TO FIND YOUR XENOVERSE 2 SAVE ON STEAM Perfect guide:
steam > userdata > [your steam id] > 323470 > remote > DBXV2
DBXV2.sav should be there, which is your savefile
If you wish to delete it to try reimporting or for other reasons, disable steamcloud on both xenoverse 1 and 2 first.

>Xenoverse Booru: Upload all Drawfaggotry here
xenoverse.booru.org/

>Notice: Go borderless/windowed if you have problems with glitching through the floor if you alt+tab or use windows key instead

Last time on Dragon Ball G!

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/pclZKbH.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=bcJYSPK2mFg
youtube.com/watch?v=u9yaJQc1Lxc
youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8
youtube.com/watch?v=9wtklcB8acc
i.imgur.com/pclZKbH.jpg)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Aesthetic as fuck.

Please play Fusions

Note is best girl.

>played it nonstop over the holidays because I had no internet
>completely sick of it now
No.

Almost posted in the old one..

Here's my updated chibi art list.

Rechow (currently working on this one)
Alex (Needs shoes!)
Tea
Galick (Bulma Battle Armor)
Colabon
Lime
Bloom
Aubah
Hiney Ho
Celcia
Hallow
Valentine (Needs a more clear image!)
Parsa
Yurobuuto (on hoverboard)
Akessa
Buukari and Megane (doing Recoome's pose while Megane looks at her with bored amusement)

If I missed anyone, lemme know. Also, if you want your CaC in specific clothes or a pose, please specify. :D

Also since the list is kind of big, I may not be getting to the ones at the bottom done for a while.

I'd love to.

Buutts

It's not out for over a month here

note a cute

This brave user bitched out after realizing I'd completely demolish him.
Seems like he's the Bitch now.

Note looks like the kinda of person who doesn't wipe when they take a shit. Can that person really be best girl

So she's basically Pan with longer hairmaking her better than Pan already?

Not bad.

>(Needs shoes!)
Don't have any more pics of him on my phone. Give him some black leather shoes.

i.imgur.com/pclZKbH.jpg

Please, if anyone would be like that, it'd be someone like Pumki.

Oh, oh, a bit late, but I'd like in on this.

The hardware and engine this game runs on it fucking ANCIENT

Is that Recoome?
Did they go SSG, use a twin super spirit bomb, and blow up a fucking planet just to beat Recoome?

I'm sure you could say the same for all arcade machines.

Spopovitch, actually, but yes!

It's worse, it looks like Spopovitch

C-can I get in on this?

It looks like the dude that beat Videl also heroes is one of those fuck you powercreep where you always have to get new cards to handle basic chumps

The leaves from the tree of Might are great TP. You dont know what you're talkin about.

>I'm sure you could say the same for all arcade machines.
nope
youtube.com/watch?v=bcJYSPK2mFg

Well, shows what I know.

youtube.com/watch?v=u9yaJQc1Lxc

Alright, if you're gonna leave Hallow on there I guess I should at least give you a better reference. Pose can be whatever. Thank you again and sorry for the trouble.

That's not necessarily true but yeah a lot of cabs are outdated. Hell arcade version of Skullgirls doesn't have 3d background because the cab might as well be the equivalent of a 2007 laptop. The thing with Heroes is it looks extra dated because it runs on the same engine as Budokai 3

t-thanks hallow

Aubah x Note lewds when?

soon

Eh? What for? The ref? That's no problem at all!

good.

really?

for existing

"hallow" a cute

What are y'all doing tonight /dbg/?

Late reply to im not entirley sure myself, but my guess is what some other anons said. Alot of people chipped in and helped me create her. I love how my citrus girl turned out. To stay truebto her theme im only gonna dress her in clothes that are the same color as other citrus related fruits; grapefruits, limes, lemons, ect

b-but they're both pure

Staying in bed until Snoller wants to play, play a little, then go back to bed.

You seem to be so full of yourself Raoh, but real with us, there must be some CaCs you don't have a problem with, give us some names

reminder, that listening to EUROBEAT increases your skilllevel
youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8

I can't wait for Empoleon and Scizor

Still sick huh? what do you have anyway a cold or something?

At the moment I'm watching Dragon Ball Kai

O-oh, well okay then. I will keep doing my best at that!

Stop spreading these lies, nobody even knows what I look like!

None of the people hating on me ever posted the CaC as they're cowards who can only talk and have nothing to back their shit up

Even when given an opportunity to challenge me on their terms, they still back the fuck up like the steam faggot Bitch kek

Croagunk looks fun youtube.com/watch?v=9wtklcB8acc

Trying to beat the expert missions

Wait, I thought you pirated the game?

>you're not good enough for Aubah
A-are you feeling better at least?

>steam faggot Bitch kek
what the fuck is that string of words

Not that guy, but I'll buy you the game when I get home if they haven't already. Won't be for a few hours though. Just as a late Christmas present, not to fight you or anything.

You didn't give me a list

Probably a cold, but it's surprisingly vicious. Anything but lying down really tires me out and makes me super dizzy, with fast games like XV2 only making it worse.

Maybe it's normal, I dunno. I haven't gotten sick in years.

>you're not good enough for Aubah

When did I ever say that? I love everyone.

Neat i'm watching OG DB atm.

Good luck user, hope youre doing them offline they're not that hard.

>None of the people hating on me ever posted the CaC
Several did.

>Even when given an opportunity to challenge me on their terms, they still back the fuck up like the steam faggot Bitch kek
Stop crying because someone wont buy you the game, go to a begging thread on /v/. You're the one who keeps shitposting that he's better than most players, and you're the one who wont put your money where your mouth is.

>games like XV2 only making it worse.
Hey just stop playing for awhile your health is more important dude.

sent ;)

Not even him, But only two people ever did. Unyen and Laciem

why do people reply every time

Why are you still here? Didn't you say you were bored of XV2 already?

I'm getting my ass kicked by the mission 13 because the IA never prevents the mind control and them all stand near the boss all the time like retards.

>dizzy
sounds weird

Why are you replying to him

Good luck with extreme malice

And hollow if you recount the time he made that pic for them.

if I ever reach it...

I know that more than those two did, but even still 2 people directly calling him out is more than the none he continues to claim.

I didn't say anything bad about them to prompt that though, it was just from telling people not to eat me

ANGELIC DELIVERY

The next one I'm doing is going to be the last one for now, and here's the updated list:

Alex (Currently working on, Black leather shoes i.imgur.com/pclZKbH.jpg)
Tea
Galick (Bulma Battle Armor)
Colabon
Lime
Bloom
Aubah
Hiney Ho
Celcia
Hallow
Valentine (Needs a more clear image!)
Parsa
Yurobuuto (on hoverboard)
Akessa
Buukari and Megane (doing Recoome's pose while Megane looks at her with bored amusement)
Paprika (Need a full body image!)
Cocoa

If I missed anyone, lemme know. Also, if you want your CaC in specific clothes or a pose, please specify. :D

I appreciate that you're doing all of this user

cute

I won't let anything stop me from having fun and making memories with my friends.

Maybe dizzy isn't the right word, but it's like things almost start spinning and my head starts to hurt.

At that point is usually when I go back to bed.

Do you have a fever? Last time I had a cold I had those symptom plus a really high fever. Paracetamol and cool cloths were helpful, and of course not playing vidya. Go to bed and rest, man.

> People still giving (You)s to Rareoh

For what purpose?

Could i get one as well? I don't have any art for this outfit.

Admittedly, i do have plenty of art for my Donut Steel, so feel free to give priority to the less fortunate CaCs, but I would love pic related in chino style.

Yeah I still have 50 cacs to cut out. And depending on what map you chose to take your screenshot on I have to get the background out manually for some of them so I go back to it every couple of days like anything else I work on. Just a bit busy at the moment curbing a revolt which is why I don't have another chapter to drop past the first draft or anything

Thanks dude! I really appreciate it. I hope we can spar some time if you're on PC.

Oh cool, thanks. Will this work?

>replying to Raoh
He's just going to keep doing it the more you reply, personally it doesn't bother me, since most of the time im not even paying attention. Whatever keeps the threads alive until February, even if its blatant shitposting. You faggots are like a second family to me, one big fucked up dysfunctional autism filled family. i love all of you

>Rareoh
kek

>image.jpg
Are you Stock Image Guy?

I think I'm losing interest in Xenoverse 2, I might not be around much until the next dlc pack domes out. Then again I mainly lurked anyway so it won't be noticeable

Draw citrine's butt

Post rare butt!

What are the most annoying things that don't make sense lore-wise for you but that had to be sacrificed for gameplay

For me is that Buu's do not power up by absorbing other warriors during the campaign.

Guys I don't understand, how did you manage to change your team from, kid goku, goten, trunks, and pan? Won't you worry you'll miss unique dialogue? It just doesn't feel right whenever I even attempt to switch then out help me someone

Do you use moves you like or moves that fit your headcanon? Do they overlap?

No, sorry friend, im phoneposting on my lunch break, i don't have very many images on here.

They still talk even if they're not in your team

you're thinking of file.jpg/file.png

image.jpg means they're a phoneposter

Because they're still the ones who talk in cutscenes.

I am! Just a fair warning though- I'm terrible at PVP.

>chibi art

I'm all for this. Even if I'm too late, I love seeing this.

It's not-Hallow but I still find the left image to be cute.

kami as race for XV3?

y/n?

Spoopy booty!

N

You'll get 30 new attacks, 8 new costumes, and 2 new hairstyles and be happy with that, god damn it.

t. DIMPS

Exactly what this game needs, more shit to be balanced just to make one single race overpowered.

Y, Cant wait to see all the Samazu rares

No I know, I was just stating the people who bothered to reply to him with a known CaC. Your too nice to be mean.

does anyone have a list of all possible combo strings?