S/o/, right hand drive or left hand drive

Prefer rhd as I am a brit.

I prefer LHD though I can see the advantages of being able to shift with your left hand for most of the manuel population.

prefer dual control as i am a drivers ed teacher

>shifting with your left hand

You mean "yuropoor" faggot

>diesel fiat

what a burn

>yuropoor
not for long
soon they will be "britpoor"

I prefer the one that wasn't based on the idiotic holdover from presuming you were going to get into pitched horseback sword duels in the middle of your morning commute.

RHD but I'm right handed. Grew up on LHD and been driving RHD for the past few years.

>Prefer rhd as I am a brit.
that's the only reason

do you still carry a sword?

>tfw RHD on LHD roads

These are fucking cool, I could see myself buying a used one for the cheap if I could. Road trips would be a blast.

Lhd, it's all I've driven, reminds me of a story though.

>2007
>friend from Liverpool named Lee
>lives here with gfs family
>pretty OK dude
>drives illegally
>decides hitchike to mall and steal gfs stepdads excursion
>rained a bit during all this so streets damp
>totals it 3 houses down from my house because he took curve to fast
>tells me it's because he's used to rhd
>asks me for gasoline, says he ran through backyards to get here and he needs gas to burn truck so they wouldn't get his fingerprints
>realize my friend is retarded
>give him gas anyway
>he burns the truck
>he hightails it home
>I wait a few minutes and walk down after firefighters get there to watch, I think the picture is still on my laptop

The report ended up saying it was stolen by unknown persons and burnt because of electrical fire.

Crazy british rhd fuck.

Glad I went Veeky Forums at 01h43 so I could participate in such profound conversation as this one

>Steering with your left hand

Yeah nah I'm right thanks mate

>from Liverpool
Nuff said.

>asks me for gasoline, says he ran through backyards to get here and he needs gas to burn truck so they wouldn't get his fingerprints
>realize my friend is retarded
>give him gas anyway
>he burns the truck

if the clutch, brakes, and pedals are all in the same place, doesn't matter because im ambidextrous

They're still in Europe you fucking retard.

>Liverpool
There's your problem

What did car do to deserv this fate

fuck off